Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says (3685 Views)

Female Graduate Distracts People With Hot Legwork, 3 Dance Clips That Went Viral / Nigeria Looks Like Dominican Replublic, Has No Light No Shit – Cardi B Says / God Has Kept Calling Me For A Long Time But Devil Distracts Me: Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
American rapper and singer, Cardi B comes out hot in a video dropped on her social media handle.

Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar otherwise called Cardi B broke the silence on Instagram after she said that “The Best Way to Bleep is with the TV On“.

Cardi B in a selfie video posted by her, came out strong in a statement where she said that:

Hey y’all, so it has come into a conclusion that the the best way to Bleep is with the TV On.

You wanna know why? Because let me tell you something!!

Read more and watch the video Here: https://soundgist.com/cardi-b-says-the-pimple-on-a-niggas-face-distracts-me-from-cumming-in-new-video/

Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by amaniro: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2019
All this woman talks about is sex.
Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by Greatzeus(m): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
Coming from someone with fake boobs,fake ass,fake everything.
Though in rap she is trying according to today's standard. I will rate her 5.5/10. Personally I see 99% of these new rappers as Jokers,empty, unintelligent and sell outs.
If you disagree,go listen to Lauryn Hill's Miseducation or Foxy Brown's China doll Album and see if you won't delete 90% of your cardio B or Nicki track lists.

4 Likes

Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by Powerbankseller(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Pimple or no pimple, we know our problem over here. dey your dey!

1 Like

Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 10, 2019
U never see big gboola grin
Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by cappucino925(m): 6:26am On Sep 10, 2019
Greatzeus:
Though in rap she is trying according to today's standard. I will rate her 5.5/10. Personally I see 99% of these new rappers as Jokers,empty, unintelligent and sell outs.
If you disagree,go listen to Lauryn Hill's Miseducation or Foxy Brown's China doll Album and see if you won't delete 90% of your cardio B or Nicki track lists.
to be honest i am still suprised by how she wins those grammys when there are more talented rappers out there

1 Like

Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by freethinker01: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Greatzeus:
Bleep! U made my day... Actually, you're still magnanimous rating her 5.5/10 I'd rate her 3.0... she's a whack ass rapper and I stopped taking the Grammy's seriously since the day she won best rapper. Lauryn hill and foxy brown... I swear, u made my day with this mention.
Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by freethinker01: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2019
cappucino925:
to be honest i am still suprised by how she wins those grammys when there are more talented rappers out there
I lost my hard drive and those songs were on it, I wouldn't mind if you could share the link I could download those songs... I'd be really glad bro
Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by Greatzeus(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2019
cappucino925:
There's more to Grammy than good music. Yes good music is a small part of it,but the biggest part is
Mainstream acceptance.
By mainstream acceptance I mean
1. White American population acceptance
2. America's Media Giants acceptance
If you look at rap music in the 90s and 2000s,which produced the greatest rap albums and rap artists of all time,you will see that these Goats never won Grammy,just few even got nomination.
The reason is those guys lacked the 2 things I mentioned above,that is white population acceptance and Media Giants acceptance.
Incase you don't know white Americans buy music even rap than blacks and have highest vote for grammy,which helped Eminem alot. Same with Drake,he has lots of white fans. But those who's fan base are mostly blacks because they are into street or hardcore,they don't sell much, highest 1 or 2 million.
2pac only got white acceptance and Media acceptance after he died.
Nas still hasn't gotten that acceptance despite all his classics which have affected his commercial success through the years.Same with Canibus,Az,etc
Freethinker01

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by FarahAideed: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2019
And her husband's face is always filled with pimples
Re: The Pimple On A Niggas Face Distracts Me From Cumming- Cardi B Says by freethinker01: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Greatzeus:

There's more to Grammy than good music. Yes good music is a small part of it,but the biggest part is
Mainstream acceptance.
By mainstream acceptance I mean
1. White American population acceptance
2. America's Media Giants acceptance
If you look at rap music in the 90s and 2000s,which produced the greatest rap albums and rap artists of all time,you will see that these Goats never won Grammy,just few even got nomination.
The reason is those guys lacked the 2 things I mentioned above,that is white population acceptance and Media Giants acceptance.
Incase you don't know white Americans buy music even rap than blacks and have highest vote for grammy,which helped Eminem alot. Same with Drake,he has lots of white fans. But those who's fan base are mostly blacks because they are into street or hardcore,they don't sell much, highest 1 or 2 million.
2pac only got white acceptance and Media acceptance after he died.
Nas still hasn't gotten that acceptance despite all his classics which have affected his commercial success through the years.Same with Canibus,Az,etc
Freethinker01
You're very correct, I could remember in 2012 when Macklemore and Ryan Lewis released the "Heist" album, no doubt, I love some of the songs in the album but I was like was it because these guys are whites they are receiving this type of accolades and hypes. I was like only time would tell if they could live up to it. I wasn't disappointed tho. They were even inducted into the top 100 greatest rappers hall of fame them.
You made a very valid and good point bro.

(1) (Reply)

Sexiest In Nollywood Award On Vanguard Newspaper. / Photos: Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Marks Birthday In Mini Dress / Phyno Cuts His Hair ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.