Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Busola Dakolo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Busola Dakolo (196 Views)

Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer Gives Punch Newspaper 48hrs To Withdraw News Of Fatoyinbo / Coza Saga: Pastor Fatoyinbo Boycotts Sermon, Concerning Busola Dakolo’s Rape All / Pastor Raped Me At 16, Says Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Busola Dakolo by Tubexsms(m): 10:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
The embattled Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo has replied Busola Dakolo over the alleged rape allegation leveled against him.

He went further to say; “I normally would not respond to news.

“But will do so ONLY THIS TIME.

“Allow me to respond in Pidgin English.

“Stop lying up an dan“

Source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/09/09/biodun-fatoyinbo-replies-busola/

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Busola Dakolo by Tubexsms(m): 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
Stop lying, please who is the lair,the wife, the husband or the Pastor?

Re: Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Busola Dakolo by BigND(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
I have been consistent in saying that the Dakolos are DAFT in continuing to chase shadows.
Some half-baked Lawyers will just use them to eat and at the end mess them up.
Take this so-called suit filed against Pastor Biodun at the FCT High Court where N10m in costs is being claimed: IT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL because it is Statute Barred. The LIMITATION ACT which is applicable in the FCT bars and nullifies suits brought after six years of the accrual of the Cause of Action in respect of suits in TORTS.
Even the Criminal Investigation is a joke: the alleged crime took place in Kwara State which operates the Penal Code not the Criminal Code. The Dakolos should find out the age of consent under the Penal Code and the prescriptions for establishing RAPE under the Penal Code.
They are just wasting everybody’s time.

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Apostle Suleman Offers Free Flight Tickets For Evacuation Of Nigeria / MOTIVATION: People Are Waiting For The Opportunity You Will Create / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.