Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) (81312 Views)

Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe / Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) by Starz825(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Heaven will always be in mind...no matter the amount of wealth I acquire.. cool
Re: Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) by Nuclear99(m): 11:12am On Sep 11, 2019
DaddyELEPHANT:
Either you own it or you don't own it
You go still die, so my guy hustle ooo.. Work hard.

What's the point of suffering on earth and still suffer after death ?? My guy abeg chop life ooo before life chop you
My Gee
Re: Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) by Starz825(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
And I keep telling people.... don't envy anybody in life .... whether they have exotic cars..good houses, good life and all..don't envy them...its not worth it...
Because at the end of the day..we all go down to the grave with nothing but our hearts/soul whether good or bad then it's left for God to judge...
After all....your blessings doesn't hinder mine....and vice versa...
If u like have the whole world...it doesn't hinder me from having it too...as long as I can focus and improve on what I do, and if God willing...

Ronaldo's achievement no stop Messi own... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) by ledaman: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mugabe has gone,Ogunlesi or Oyelesi do you how you will die?
Re: Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) by Immaculate090: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
If death cud collect bribe, d Rich will live on and only d poor will die.....

Love ur neighbor as ursef, do legit job, fetch for ur family , pay ur tithe, do Thanksgiving, run away from sin or any immoral act..If you can do this, your heaven might be guaranteed, only God knows who is going to heaven, but try and do the above...

LIFE OF VANITY.....
Re: Ogundamisi: Robert Mugabe Could Not Take His Massive Mansion With Him (Pix) by garetz: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
The vanity of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.