Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

South African Woman Kills Her 4 Children With Rat Poison (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Kills Her 4 Children With Rat Poison (video) (354 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South African Woman Kills Her 4 Children With Rat Poison (video) by odinceblog(m): 2:01am On Sep 10, 2019

Zinhle Maditla has been found guilty of premeditated murder of her four children with rat poison.

The Mpumalanga mother pleaded guilty in the Middelburg High Court, to four charges of murder.

Her lawyer read out her plea statement saying Maditla consumed some of the poison to try to kill herself.

She’s asked the court for mercy.

“I admit I have no defence in law for my conduct on that day. I request the court for mercy.”

In her statement, Maditla says she found the father of two of her children with another woman.

“I went back home, I sat in the taxi emotional and crying I saw a hawker selling rat poison I took R10 and bought poison with the intention to kill myself and my children.”

WATCH VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/south-african-woman-kills-her-4-children-with-rat-poison-video/
Re: South African Woman Kills Her 4 Children With Rat Poison (video) by alonzoiv(m): 2:06am On Sep 10, 2019
Too bad . Even though, they are South Africans, every human life is precious. Rest in Peace to the little ones.
The Father of two of her four children, was caught cheating, yet, she went ahead to murder the four children.
The heart of women is desperately wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Man Arrested After Manchester Airport Railway Station Is Evacuated / Nigerians Seen Scooping Fuel From A Broken Down Petrol Tanker In Ibadan / UNDERCOVER: Drug Abuse... The Cash- And-carry Operations Of Ikoyi Prisons 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.