Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A (1753 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together / Exposed: What Binds Mercy Aigbe And Ex, Lanre Gentry Asides Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A by 247realnews: 2:07am On Sep 10, 2019
BBNAIJA: ‘THERE IS SOMETHING THEY SHARE’ – VENITA TALKS ABOUT WHAT BINDS TACHA AND SEYI TOGETHER (VIDEO)

Newly evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Venita has opened up on what is really happening between Seyi and Tacha.

Image result for tacha seyi venita

In her interview, Ebuka had asked if she thought Seyi and Tacha were attracted to each other. She replied that they have a magnetism and something that draws one to the other.
Watch video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/09/10/bbnaija-there-is-something-they-share-venita-talks-about-what-binds-tacha-and-seyi-together-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A by BarrElChapo(m): 3:29am On Sep 10, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A by Stanweezy(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2019
That could be a temporary magnet energized by electrical method
Re: Bbnaija: ‘there Is Something They Share’ – Venita Talks About What Binds Tacha A by enemmo(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Law of attraction

Unlike poles attract

(1) (Reply)

Marlians Vibes : “I Will Never Break” Naira Marley Responds to DJ Cuppy’s Words / I Hate Davido Because He Sexually Harassed Me – Kemi Olunloyo Shocking Reveals / What I Have Achieved At 22, It’s Going To Take Them Some Years‬” – Nengi Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.