Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week (63733 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
i want to splash my sperm on her face grin

I want to pour thick akamu inside your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by bonnyhope: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2019
saggy breasts everywhere
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Neminc: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2019
Sexy mommy jam jam

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by wickedtuna: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2019
Slick woods always looking beautiful with her gap tooth.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Neminc: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2019
kmcutez:

But you're supposed to be female undecided
Una don dey pour akamu too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by AustinGustin: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Nogodye:
Olympus still standing....
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by AustinGustin: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
Nogodye:
Olympus still standing....
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by DevilhimseIf: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2019
kmcutez:

are you a gay grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by victorian(f): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2019
jerryloversn:
This mama no wan old

Why she go old?

She's still vibrantly young, with a sexy shape to die for cheesy

Still. In her 40s.

If Jeniffer Lopez is still owning a sexy to die for look, how much more tiwa. Abeg free the babe!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by gabsmilez(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2019
praizblog:
Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant as she step out Braless In this Cleavage Bearing Dress.Who else is feeling Mama Jamal

See more below

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2NntRrhXCW/?igshid=1iagw7ywh2rjh
i thought the bwest had fallen, she go surgery ni?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by akdjr(m): 11:34am On Sep 10, 2019
E get wetin i no understand about Tiw breast. At time e go stand firm at time e go fall.
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by renewable1(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by horlatunji00(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2019
Love the pointers/horn
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Kayokiki: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2019
I will design and develop a professional and eye-catching website for you and your business.
I am oguntoyinbo olukayode I am a web developer and I work with Sam tech institute.
I have developed tons of websites and I have over 5years experience in web design and development.

Please contact me to discuss the project before placing the order.

What am I providing for this you:

1. Fully Responsive and professional look Website as per your requirements.
2. Friendly & Easy to Use Admin Panel to edit the content of the website.
3. Best design and layout revisions.
5. 100% Search Engine Friendly URL structure and optimized setup.
6. Special attention to design and layout.
7. Visually attractive hi-definition Graphical layout
8. Enhanced Security with Image optimization
9. Social Media sharing Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter Subscription & Mailing list

Blog & Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Non-profit, Real estate, Retail, Wedding, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym, Health & Fitness, Ecommerce Stores etc.

For any type of consultation about your project do not hesitate to contact me, Special offers for my repeated customers.
Call or chat me on WhatsApp on
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Chrisbeks: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2019
Kenneth10110:
I never knew she had tattoos.
It's henna, it's temporary

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by olabrinks(f): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2019
40 is not old sef. 70/80 is old. It’s all about upkeep. Which many women don’t do that’s why they get old quick. If you look after yourself, go to gym and eat well you will look like tiwa and co. Is it not the same Ashanti that is 40 and Kelly rowland. Ahbeg jare.
victorian:

Why she go old?

Still. In her 40s.

If Jeniffer Lopez is still owning a sexy to die for look, how much more tiwa. Abeg free the babe!

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Bobosneh: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
Futureinvest:
Heaven is real..m Say no to Seductive dress

We have affordable estate lands for sale in ibeju, Lagos. Invest in your kids future with just a million and less.

Check my signature.

Don't wait for an expensive future. Buy it cheap now
baba abeg leave heaven for heavenlers and world for worldlers. if you no wan see you go close eye oro tio le kowobe (matter wey no hard no dey find knife) grin
Futureinvest:
Heaven is real..m Say no to Seductive dress

We have affordable estate lands for sale in ibeju, Lagos. Invest in your kids future with just a million and less.

Check my signature.

Don't wait for an expensive future. Buy it cheap now
baba abeg leave heaven for heavenlers and world for worldlers. if you no wan see you go close eye oro tio le kowobe (matter wey no hard no dey find knife)
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by francisduru: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmmmmm. I feel like• ghiiderxXbjirescvvbjiijmkkmvxsertfcvnmkkuvvb
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Austineva(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Wow!

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Austineva(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Ok. Am cuming

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Succex1(m): 11:56am On Sep 10, 2019
opebiboy:
old woman leave all dis for young girls
angry Abeg help me tell her, she's not even actractive sef angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by stakehub100: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
The international break is no reason to not keep winning..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Lordjb: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
she fine sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by victorian(f): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
olabrinks:
40 is not old sef. 70/80 is old. It’s all about upkeep. Which many women don’t do that’s why they get old quick. If you look after yourself, go to gym and eat well you will look like tiwa and co. Is it not the same Ashanti that is 40 and Kelly rowland. Ahbeg jare.

Exactly.

But some guys are just typing nonsense saying she's old.

Which is completely wrong.

She's vibrantly young like I said earlier. I love my shape though but Tiwa's shape is also cool as well.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by princfred(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Beautiful bold woman that a man suppose to have, own and be consuming. And Don jazzy is single. The things man beholds under the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by princfred(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
akdjr:
E get wetin i no understand about Tiw breast. At time e go stand firm at time e go fall.

It's like you are a breast inspector addicted to Tiwa's breast.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
victorian:

Why she go old?

Still. In her 40s.

I think ur referring to Genevieve and Rita Dominic. Tiwa is in her 30's. Shes not yet 40.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by princfred(m): 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
kmcutez:

You have earned your place in this savagery world of naira land.
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
olabrinks:

Tiwa is in her 30's.
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
She still gat it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by mechanics(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmm.
Re: Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week by banji1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mom Jam Jam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shades Ex-husband, Churchill Who Said He's A Tireless Machine In Bed / Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Toyin Lawani: I Was 16 Years Old, 100 Level In UNILAG (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.