Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola (45064 Views)

Who Will Win BBNaija 2019? Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (Photos) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by MrWTF(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Awol1:
Finally, this is the end of the road to either Seyi or Khafi.

But Khafi is my favorite housemate, so I don't mind the braggart of Awolowo grandson going.

And whoever wanted Omashola to replace himself with my Elozonam has a special place with for them in hades.
I prefer Mike to go on AWOL abeg
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Freshbaba95(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
You said "Why", yet am still waiting to read the reason undecided

Very stupid write up from the OP

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by banji1(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2019
cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by emerged01(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2019
TDonald:
Where is the "WHY" angry
He has achieved his aim. His aim is to get you to open the thread and read. If you choose to still search for “why”,that’s your bizgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by realstars: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2019
The next person to be evicted is you.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by kabasa24: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2019
We need to keep intellectuals like Sheyi in the house and not those dum who have nothing to offer

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Tomide007: 8:25am On Sep 10, 2019
Awol1:

But Khafi is my favorite housemate, so I don't mind the braggart of Awolowo grandson going.

And whoever wanted Omashola to replace himself with my Elozonam has a special place with for them in hades.
Lol....I'll be surprised if seyi does not pull the highest vote .

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by EmekaMD(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=lathrowinger post=82087643][/quote]why are you being unreasonable.
Khafi is yoruba yet he jus said she's his favorite housemate. when would bigots like you grow up ?

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by madenigga(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=lathrowinger post=82087643][/quote]

Omo iioruba... We know its not politics, everyone has his or her opinion

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Starz825(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2019
Ezemarcel:
I love bbnaija and bet9ja
They love you too... grin...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by collitexnaira(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2019
How is this supposed to make people react. I was even thinking he nominated himself for eviction instead of seyi.
Bloggers dishing out low budget gist

Seriously, blogging in Nigeria needs to be regulated
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by kbright911(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2019
Smh where is the "WHY".. OP you need 21days fasting and prayer deliverance
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by fergie001: 8:36am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=lathrowinger post=82087643][/quote]
Is Khafi Itsekiri?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by IceQween(f): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2019
lathrowinger:
Lol, can't wait for IK to leave the house. Am tired of seeing plenty teeth
Bros you 'wuked oh. Lol.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Godoverevery: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2019
gazza07:
Seyi who? Living man that surname and that surname have been saving and keeping him in the house. It's high time they send him packing with that sex maniac khaffi.
You just hating for no reason....am sure u wish u were born into a prestigious family like that.....work hard make a name for yourself and ur generation to come will thank you... stop been a hater......is not is fault he was born rich.

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Lamanii22(f): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2019
MrWTF:
At Exactly 2200Hrs Sep15. That Bearded He-Goat (Mike) will be on his way to London to Continue His Siga Business.

Mike's going nowhere... He's got more fan base now ... It is khafi that is going home ..
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by gbeseun(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2019
Awol1:

You have something not with seyi but with the late sage and either u like it or not,100naira note has his face while you face is only printed on your. wall

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by kennyok(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2019
It wasn't a bad choice to me, but I would hv prefer to hv chosen mercy. Then it Wud hv been a huge blow in the house cos among the 1st 4 housemates with fams, one fir go n d coast fir clear fir ham small

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
You said "Why", yet am still waiting to read the reason undecided

I thought I was the only person who didn't see the "why".
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
The last bus stop for thd Awolowo's
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by MrWTF(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

Mike's going nowhere... He's got more fan base now ... It is khafi that is going home ..
Seriously khafi is just plain and lovely. You need to flow with her when she talks. Did you watch her diary session yesterday? She was just brilliant kiss

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by shyvicky: 8:54am On Sep 10, 2019
What kind of thread is this? Why I save my self? Then you didnot tell us why, is this the kind of things u want us to be reading in ur site?
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Lamanii22(f): 8:54am On Sep 10, 2019
MrWTF:
Seriously khafi is just plain and lovely. You need to flow with her when she talks. Did you watch her diary session yesterday? She was just brilliant kiss

In fact after mike, khafi is my next favourite contestant.. She's such a sweet girl, I love her accent especially... But it's about the fan base y'knw... Mike or tacha would have the highest vote.. Khafi or seyi would have the least...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Enyimbamercedes: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2019
Silly old man playing the warri card!

The drama of yesterday was not necessary! Ran out screaming nooooooooooo...like a fool. You outrightly stated that you didn't like Frodd and wouldn't leave him at home with your wife but you didn't put him up for eviction because you feel a finals with Frodd is better than a finals with Seyi.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Komu1048(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2019
This biafro show, wonder why Yoruba r still participating, reaping our money jux to pay one yiibo brother/sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2019
Tomide007:

Lol....I'll be surprised if seyi does not pull the highest vote .
Do you watch the show at all?

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
Silly old man playing the warri card!

The drama of yesterday was not necessary! Ran out screaming nooooooooooo...like a fool. You outrightly stated that you didn't like Frodd and wouldn't leave him at home with your wife but you didn't put him up for eviction because you feel a finals with Frodd is better than a finals with Seyi.

You didn't watch the show. You saw him doing (in mini Mani Mo), you think it's just talking? He didn't know who to pick. He did that game and fate picked Seyi, that was why he was screaming because Seyi is a good friend of his.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by IamCharles123: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2019
SoftP:
This guy mimicking efe,

Warri never still find ur trace ooo' omoyoluba
That's a big fat lie, efe is from uvwie not warri this guy is more warri than efe.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Enyimbamercedes: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Datazone:

You didn't watch the show. You saw him doing (in mini Mani Mo), you think it's just talking? He didn't know who to pick. He did that game and fate picked Seyi, that was why he was screaming because Seyi is a good friend of his.

Forget the in mini mani mo bull crap! He did not have to do in mini mani mo!!! Hope you know i can rig the in mini mani mo to stop on whoever i want it to. Point is there was no need to make it random. He wanted an excuse to stop on Seyi and he picked Seyi. I cannot remember Ike doing any in mini mani mo bullcrap. He saved Omashola simple.

Lastly, he was called back in from his shouting drama and asked to confirm his selection...He still said Seyi! He actually could have changed his mind.

Simple

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by MrWTF(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

In fact after mike, khafi is my next favourite contestant.. She's such a sweet girl, I love her accent especially... But it's about the fan base y'knw... Mike or tacha would have the highest vote.. Khafi or seyi would have the least...
khafi's got more fanbase than Seyi.

All in all, one must go. It's a game. cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Forget the in mini mani mo bull crap! He did not have to do in mini mani mo!!! Hope you know i can rig the in mini mani mo to stop on whoever i want it to. Point is there was no need to make it random. He wanted an excuse to stop on Seyi and he picked Seyi. I cannot remember Ike doing any in mini mani mo bullcrap. He saved Omashola simple.

Lastly, he was called back in from his shouting drama and asked to confirm his selection...He still said Seyi! He actually could have changed his mind.

Simple
Ike didn't do it. There's no rigging in front of all housemates, they'd have talked about it in the house. He did it TWICE, it fell on Seyi. Personally, I'd want him to replace with Diane. When I watched his diary session, I saw reason because I'm a reasonable human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 / Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.