Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found (23877 Views)

Air Peace Promotes First Officer - Biodun Apata To Captain / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by kennys: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2019
helinues:
What was he thinking?

Some people are careless sha

It can occur to anyone too...if your private part are detachable I know you can as well carelessly forget too...
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2019
d armed robbers threw it away! Retweet ke when u can just contact him or family/friends directly with all those info in ur hands
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by kennys: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
helinues:
What was he thinking?

Some people are careless sha

U can as well carelessly misplaced a vital document.
If ur private parts are detachable u can as well carelessly forget it after use ...hehehehe
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by helinues: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2019
kennys:

It can occur to anyone too...if your private part are detachable I know you can as well carelessly forget too...

Not with some documents most especially when you are third eyed
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by seangy4konji: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2019
Reminds me if a day I was travelling. .after checking in,went upstairs and continued drinking,left my bag and passports and everything to go board only to realise at the gate my docs and bag was not with me.I was too GH and can't remember where I left the bag..can't remember anything again..

After searching around for 30mins..ibkukuma enter another bar and continued drinking.when I was thoroughly done,I went downstairs laid a paper on the floor and slept off.woke up to remember where I left my bag,closed ,airline don kukuma drop my luggage for custom after dem call my name tire.got my bag and documents when the shop opened and paid $150 for the next one mid day.

Shayo na bastard
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by mamabj: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Please, check the documents again and use is e-mail
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2019
24kmagic:
People whe never dream of traveling out na dem go view this thread pass
You are right, Many persons ain't aware there are people who America, other EU countries will mail their visa to them and attach letter of apology for undue delay
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by banji1(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2019
I doubt if the bearer has any connection to social media or anyone close to him does, or perhaps he's such a bad person that no one wants to help
..cos, this info has been on the internet for almost 4 days now and no success at reaching him so far.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2019
Problem of social media. The owner has since reclaimed the documents yet the noise continue on social media
Re: Biodun Adedeji Hammed's Lost Travel Documents And Tickets Found by ak22(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2019
Finedash:
grin

Hope you not one of those fake wanted Agent ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Of Marina Lagos In The 1960s / Uber: 10 Facts You Probably Never Knew / Gas Tanker Goes Up In Flames In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.