Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,592 members, 7,847,508 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum (433 Views)

My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum by 0gaGist: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2019
Singer Davido seems to be missing his late mum, Veronica Adeleke so much, he took to his instagram page to share her photo.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/davido-shares-photo-of-his-late-mum

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum by 0gaGist: 6:24am On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum by Elton01(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2019
Chioma i guess you now know your mother inlaw
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2019
RIP to the dead, but what am I supposed to do with d pix now?

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Late Mum by Kingpee2(m): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2019
Hotti hotti,she’s beautiful ...Your son is doing well on earth ma,only thing is that he is too lousy and has joined bad gang (Ayes) please protect him for he is setting his foot on the wrong part by letting the whole world know that he is a known cultist ...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Stabs Her Hubby To Death Today / Series A Football Club, AS Roma Writes To Tacha / NYSC Corp Member Use His Carpentry Experience To Construct Desk For Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.