Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb (976 Views)

Gain University Admission Into 200l Without Jamb Using Ijmb Or Jupeb. Apply Now! / Gain Admission Into 200 Level In The University Of Your Choice Without Jamb / Admission Requirements For Admission Into Cotonou,benin Republic Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2019
[b][/b]
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by Josie637: 6:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Kydreams you done creat you own forum ...thanks for all the work you do for the other forum
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2019
So if you need advice in getting admission into ukrainian university, i will be here given a information about what you need to do to achieve that...ukrainian university are one of the cheapest university in europe and the offer wide rang of courses from medicine to enginerring economics and all depend on what you want to study...The good news is you need no jamb to study here , all you need is your school ceritificate ( W.A.E.C/ NECO) for b.s.c or university ceritificate if you are going for masters/p.h.d... AND YOU DONT NEED TO PAY ANY SCHOOL FEE UNTILL YOU ARE IN UKRAINE.

DOCUMENT YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TO THE EMBASSY

Documents needed to go to the embassy
1) travel insurance
2)original WAEC results
3)secondary school testimonial
4)other school document like undergraduate certificate if you going for masters and all
5) A form of affidavit from high court for your sponsor
6) bank statement
7) birth certificate
cool medical report from specific hospital by the embassy

All this documents should be translated before taking to the embassy

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by Josie637: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kingskarra96: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Kydreams so na here you they ...you come leave us for the other forum commot...anyways you are really doing a good job for people
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by Akpatahan92: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Kydreams I emailed you this morning... Please reply me as soon as you can... Thanks
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by Akpatahan92: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2019
kydreams:
So if you need advice in getting admission into ukrainian university, i will be here given a information about what you need to do to achieve that...ukrainian university are one of the cheapest university in europe and the offer wide rang of courses from medicine to enginerring economics and all depend on what you want to study...The good news is you need no jamb to study here , all you need is your school ceritificate ( W.A.E.C/ NECO) for b.s.c or university ceritificate if you are going for masters/p.h.d... AND YOU DONT NEED TO PAY ANY SCHOOL FEE UNTILL YOU ARE IN UKRAINE.

DOCUMENT YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE TO THE EMBASSY

Documents needed to go to the embassy
1) travel insurance
2)original WAEC results
3)secondary school testimonial
4)other school document like undergraduate certificate if you going for masters and all
5) A form of affidavit from high court for your sponsor
6) bank statement
7) birth certificate
cool medical report from specific hospital by the embassy

All this documents should be translated before taking to the embassy

Can I have your Nigerian number pls
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Akpatahan92:
Kydreams I emailed you this morning... Please reply me as soon as you can... Thanks
alright ...and you can ask your questions here to and i will reply alsow
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by sergi99(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good evening house, I have been trying to apply for a scholarship in Sweden and I don't really understand the requirement

90 credits in biology (microbiology is OK), geology, chemistry, engineering and/or environmental science, including an independent project/degree project (e.g., B.Sc. thesis) worth at least 15 credits or the equivalent.
- 15 credits in chemistry
- English B/6, or the equivalent

Please can anyone help me in breaking this down because i don't really understand what these mean
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
sergi99:
Good evening house, I have been trying to apply for a scholarship in Sweden and I don't really understand the requirement

90 credits in biology (microbiology is OK), geology, chemistry, engineering and/or environmental science, including an independent project/degree project (e.g., B.Sc. thesis) worth at least 15 credits or the equivalent.
- 15 credits in chemistry.....this is a ukraine forum...check for sweden
- English B/6, or the equivalent

Please can anyone help me in breaking this down because i don't really understand what these mean
this is a ukraine forum...check for sweden forum on travel section and ask your question there...that should be a better place to get information

1 Like

Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by Teelee19: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2019
Hello, I’m intrested in studying masters in Ukraine and I’m new on nairaland I still don’t know how to use it properly... kindly message me on +2349025178872 or send an email tebalbert19@gmail.com.. I also don’t mind if you can add me to a group that talks about masters in Ukraine and how to go about it.. thank you

1 Like

Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by Marcsunny(m): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Great new IELTS help you need certified MOD IDP tutor or any other assistance that will give you your required band score for Academic or General don’t hesitate to dm now solution is here.

Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kingskarra96: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2019
Teelee19:
Hello, I’m intrested in studying masters in Ukraine and I’m new on nairaland I still don’t know how to use it properly... kindly message me on +2349025178872 or send an email tebalbert19@gmail.com.. I also don’t mind if you can add me to a group that talks about masters in Ukraine and how to go about it.. thank you
....alright you can ask your questions here and I will be assisting you
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by solidworks(m): 1:54am On Dec 26, 2019
For masters in Ukraine how do I get started, is it getting admission first? please send the school website thanks
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2019
solidworks:
For masters in Ukraine how do I get started, is it getting admission first? please send the school website thanks
...you will need to apply for invitation first
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by solidworks(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2019
kydreams:
...you will need to apply for invitation first

After that what next, can you detail me on every process so that I can know what am to face.
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2019
solidworks:

After that what next, can you detail me on every process so that I can know what am to face.
....just apply for invitation with your weac and passport , once you get it apply fot visa
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kingskarra96: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2020
Morning guys ...kydreams said he want to send some people from niara land there invitation but his phone on WhatsApp got broken ,so he can’t assist there contact so you can write him on Viber or email...

1 Like

Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2020
kingskarra96:
Morning guys ...kydreams said he want to send some people from niara land there invitation but his phone on WhatsApp got broken ,so he can’t assist there contact so you can write him on Viber or email...
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by kydreams(m): 5:28am On Jan 12, 2020
IliveforChrist:
Pls I want to apply for January-March 2020 admission in Ukraine.

How can I go about it pls?.
Send your documents to a school of your choice and a invitation will be send to you
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by larot78: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks you in advance.
Pls can I work as a master's student in Ukraine.
Do they pay in euro.is it easy to get a job after my studies and stay back or come home to Nigeria
Can I use my student visa to visit other European country.
Can one bring his family down of possible.
Pls I will like to get answers for this.
Yours
Lanre
Re: 2019/20 Admission Into Ukraine/russia University Without Jamb by larot78: 8:22am On Jan 25, 2021
Pls can I have your WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine - Application And Visa Assistance / High-quality Statement Of Purpose Writing For Visa/College Application / Teaching Opportunities In Ibesikpo Asutan Lga,akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.