Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,516 members, 7,826,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa (296 Views)

Buhari Receives South African President's Special Envoy [Photo] / Xenophobia: Buhari Receives Special Envoy’s Report, Reveals Next Move / Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa by MacTv: 7:37am On Sep 10, 2019
The President of the Federal Rebublic of Nigeria stated that he has received the Special Envoy sent to South Africa.

The statement was shared via his verified Twitter handle:

"I have received the report from the Special Envoy I sent to South Africa last week. We will continue to put pressure on the South African Government to take concrete and visible measures to stop violence against citizens of other African nations." He wrote.

The President went ahead to state that the xenophobic attacks on African Nationals remains very worrying.

He also emphasized that arrangements have been made for immediate voluntary evacuation of all Nigerians in South Africa who are willing to return home.

See post below:

Source: https://www.mactvnaija.com/2019/09/xenophobia-i-have-received-report-from.html?m=1

Re: Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa by GangerFarmer01(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2019
Medicine after death
Re: Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa by eTECTIV: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2019
Even though we know d President doesn't know how to tweet, dis tweet is very insensitive.. South African protesters are giving deadlines to ppl to leave their country, instead of hastening d process of bringing back stranded Nigerians, U ARE busy tweeting about report of envoy u sent.. Wen will d President issue an official statement on d govts action to protect its citizens first?
Re: Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa by StillX10(m): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2019
Lord if we have committed any crime that you are punishing us with this kind of president I plead for mercy on behalf of the nation
Re: Xenophobia: I Have Received Report From The Special Envoy Sent To South Africa by Charleys: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2019
If this man don receive the report from the special envoy, him for don stand snap picture with them, (like he always does) so that his BMO's will believe him

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Rejects Pdp's Appointment As The Kogi State Gov. Campaign DG / Allen Onyema: The President Nigerians Don’t Have – By Honesty / Breaking : Buhari Replaces Embattled Oyo- Ita, Ex-hos Faces EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.