Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal (25463 Views)

Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by banji1(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2019
Timi Frank should tread cautiously. its beginning to step on toes bigger than him.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by BossKingRex(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2019

Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by RevengeNimi(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2019
MrWTF:
See Lips.i could use it as Kpomo to feed Mr Mannabbqgrill.

Kakakaka!!!!

is in trouble...
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Austineva(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Arrest Timi for what? For standing for d truth and justice? BMO should answer me pls

1 Like

Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by DKERIAN(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
Hope u still remember that this is a Democratic Goverment?
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by airbrush: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2019
StillX10:
That is what PMBs government is known for

This is the greatest moment of test of our judiciary's integrity

sooooorrrrrrry you will be soooooooooo disappointed.

Fulani culture? is it obvious that truth and false does not exist ?

buhari and this administration have an foundation built on lies

1 Like

Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by opribo(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2019
The truth is glaring for all to see.
1. Did he have the qualications he claimed? NO

2. Did je lie to Nigerians by presenting ramshackle certificate? YES

3. Did all the school he mentioned denied him? YES

4.Did the so called witness deny him? YES

I rest my case, i want to believe that perjury is still an offence in Nigeria. The truth is bare.
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by 001spice: 10:31am On Sep 10, 2019
that's the trade mark of buhari govt. blame/arrest
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Cajal(m): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2019
Topccy007z:
What is dis one saying?
..u may need to see an ENT for help
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by jamesife(m): 11:00am On Sep 10, 2019
Is your father one of the Supreme court judges on this presidential election matter?

drey076:
Atiku i
s going to lose at the tribunal
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by D1zion: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2019
So no body is free to air out his grievances on what's happening. Everyone is aware that the 5 man panel have been bought & must rule in favour of the people that selected them.it wasn't ordinary Nigerian's that selected them.its the ruling party that did.soooo!
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Topccy007z: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2019
Cajal:
..u may need to see an ENT for help
GTFOOH
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Dagrace01(m): 11:43am On Sep 10, 2019
He shouldn't have said anything regarding to the outcome of the presidential tribunal. There are some statements that aren't just right in the name of freedom of speech. The outcome of the tribunal is left to the 5-man panel, saying anything on it means either he have access to what the panel are doing or he's framing them up. Either way, he need to be questioned. The way Timi Frank has his right to freedom of speech is the same way the Judiciary have freedom from interference and words of manipulation.
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by joe120120(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

The Buhari Media Organisation (BMO) has called for the arrest of Timi Frank for casting aspersion on members of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (PEPT) ahead of their ruling on the petition filed by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) challenging the election of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Frank,an ally of PDP Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar, had in a statement claimed that the judges could be tempted to rule myopically and selfishly but BMO said those words were a direct insult on the 5-member panel.

It said in a statement signed by its Chairman Niyi Akinsiju and Secretary Cassidy Madueke that the former member of the All Progressives Congress (APC) crossed the red line in his attempt to blackmail the judiciary.

“We have in recent days noticed a coordinated effort by PDP and its allies to arm twist members of the tribunal but Timi Frank’s choice of words is totally irresponsible.

“It would therefore not be out of place for us to call on the Police to act fast to prevent this organised mindless attempt to blackmail the judiciary without basis,” BMO added.

The group said it wondered how long the Judiciary would tolerate organised assault by PDP and its agent on its integrity especially on matters that are sub judice.

https://www.independent.ng/buhari-media-calls-for-timi-franks-arrest/

man o war govt
arrest him ok
zoo republic
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by StillX10(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
airbrush:

sooooorrrrrrry you will be soooooooooo disappointed.

Fulani culture? is it obvious that truth and false does not exist ?

buhari and this administration have an foundation built on lies
Seriously in a sane country with all the evidences against PMB the court won't even waste much time in sacking him, but Nigeria only GOD o
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by renewable1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ain't you tired of using generator? Are you not tired of causing noise pollution in your neighborhood? Are you not tired of spending too much fuel and generator maintenance?

We have a unique 1kva solar package for 140k that will power your basic entertainment gadgets.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by AnanseK(m): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari's government is allergic to critics, obviously.

Criticizing the judiciary is different from criticizing the executive
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by PassingShot(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:
Buhari's government is allergic to critics, obviously.
Was that statement a criticism of the government or of the judiciary?

Too many kindergartens here.
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by badman007(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
President without waec.

Our courts are a big joke

Where is EFCC when you need them.

Save us from yahoo yahoo. Arrest corrupt people stealing away our destiny..
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Tundeobama(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less in wholesale purchase. The bands are top Europe designers
Any colour kindly DM 08132941730,08085020858
Customers outside Lagos will pay a token for delivery
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by GuestLog: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Josnac:
grin
Buhari Media Owls (BMO)
I'm surprised their nairaland branch chairman, the dead meat seller is yet to react.
Mannabbqgrill. It cannot be otherwise.
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Eleponblue(m): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Josnac:
grin
Buhari Media Owls (BMO)
I'm surprised their nairaland branch chairman, the dead meat seller is yet to react.
You mean he sells dead meat! Lmao!!!
I guess vulture meat is also on his menu list�
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Cheeryfeet: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dannyset:
That's exactly what PDP has been doing for the past 2 weeks. Blackmailing the Judiciary thinking they are their primary school children.

Another failed strategy!
you are a myopic idoit with a lost soul. You sold your soul for peanut
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by ojih122: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
They are jittery. We are all watching.
Re: Arrest Timi Frank - Buhari Media Says Over Presidential Election Tribunal by Kingspin(m): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dannyset:
That's exactly what PDP has been doing for the past 2 weeks. Blackmailing the Judiciary thinking they are their primary school children.

Another failed strategy!
My issue is not the Judiciary but INEC

IF ONLY THEY CAN DO THEIR JOB VERY WELL

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / Clark To FG: Withdraw Naming Of Rail Stations After Jonathan, Awolowo. / Tinubu And APC Campaign Train Lands In Kogi (Picures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.