Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (128963 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by sleit: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Adam00:
Thanks for the free tutorial Boss, i place my first order yesterday.

On which site? I thought the Chinese were on holiday?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vikizeal(m): 1:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
gideon286:

Stick with engagement. After creating a post on your Facebook page; boost the post with video of the product. Using video with attractive thumbnail is preferable to picture because it attract clicks. You can go back to the page i explained this better.
Please I can’t seem to find increase engagement in your app. Mine shows differently from the picture you uploaded below.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vikizeal(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
vikizeal:

Please I can’t seem to find increase engagement in your app. Mine shows differently from the picture you uploaded below.
Mine looks like this. See image below.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2019
vikizeal:
Mine looks like this. See image below.

dat is engagement under traffic sir
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vikizeal(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
emperorblog21:

dat is engagement under traffic sir
Yes sir but it is under website traffic and we have been told not to use website traffic but conversion. Mr Gideon’s own can be found under conversion and it is “increase engagement in your app”. Please let me know if there is any difference between them. Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
vikizeal:

Yes sir but it is under website traffic and we have been told not to use website traffic but conversion. Mr Gideon’s own can be found under conversion and it is “increase engagement in your app”. Please let me know if there is any difference between them. Thanks

that one under conversion is Catalog sales sir ?

post engagement will increase Likes, comment and share on your post.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2019
Emmyreal123 pls send me msg on whatsapp.. check my signature pls i cant reply ur nairaland pm
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vikizeal(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2019
emperorblog21:

that one under conversion is Catalog sales sir ?

post engagement will increase Likes, comment and share on your post.
Sorry to bother you but I think you are not getting my point. There is a difference between website traffic and conversion. From what I learnt so far conversion is far better than using website traffic but I may be wrong. The “engagement” on my page is under website traffic. For Mr Gideon, you can see “increase engagement in your app” under conversion. How come mine is showing differently? Thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2019
vikizeal:

Sorry to bother you but I think you are not getting my point. There is a difference between website traffic and conversion. From what I learnt so far conversion is far better than using website traffic but I may be wrong. The “engagement” on my page is under website traffic. For Mr Gideon, you can see “increase engagement in your app” under conversion. How come mine is showing differently? Thanks

sure i understand u.
use Conversion if you have a website/landing page

or use Message if u have whatsapp business/messenger so that they can chat u in any of d 2 if dey click on ur ads.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 9:25am On Oct 02, 2019
I have been trying to place an order with that Tugrow since Monday. Hmmmm, I am not understanding anything at all o. It is from one customer agent to another on whatsapp. None of them have even bothered to go through my link and give me a quotation.
I am scared of doing business with them now sef. Imagine what will now happen if there's a dispute with this their lackadaisical attitude towards messages.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2019
IAmSkinny:
I have been trying to place an order with that Tugrow since Monday. Hmmmm, I am not understanding anything at all o. It is from one customer agent to another on whatsapp. None of them have even bothered to go through my link and give me a quotation.
I am scared of doing business with them now sef. Imagine what will now happen if there's a dispute with this their lackadaisical attitude towards messages.

Are you placing order on WhatsApp?

The order should be from their website..They didn't work yesterday...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Taeewo:
Are you placing order on WhatsApp?
The order should be from their website..They didn't work yesterday...
Sorted out. I have decided to place the order myself.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Profpuej(m): 10:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks a lot sir,you are realing doing a great job.please i will like to get the ebook,this my email:stuchpuppy2@gmail.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2019
You need a procurement + shipping agent, talk to us on 08137750741
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Noliza(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
emperorblog21:

sure i understand u.
use Conversion if you have a website/landing page

or use Message if u have whatsapp business/messenger so that they can chat u in any of d 2 if dey click on ur ads.

Na wao. OP said Telegram but you're insisting on Whatsapp Business Messenger. Na which one we go follow naa?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Noliza:

Na wao. OP said Telegram but you're insisting on Whatsapp Business Messenger. Na which one we go follow naa?

am not insisting on whatsapp business sir.

jusf pointing put what have work for me
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Sorted out. I have decided to place the order myself.
How did you do that?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
dauntless15:
How did you do that?
Still in progress. I am trying to get in touch with the seller now.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
mrsage:
Already ordered for the lip gloss.

My agent has already received it in China. Package should arrive this week.

Thanks for all the valuable information...

And finally, I have received the lip gloss. Nice product.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good evening OP, please I need reliable agents that can place order on 1688. I tried tugrow but not impressed, theit customer service is zero. I placed order only to be told 10 days later most of the items I ordered was out of stock and I would get a refund. When asked if the refund includes the 5 % charged since the items were not purchased story change.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
mrsage:

Which agent purchased for you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

Which agent purchased for you

None. I bought directly from Alibaba, paid online and the seller sent it to Shipping agent ( Sky Cargo ).

6 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:
Good evening OP, please I need reliable agents that can place order on 1688. I tried tugrow but not impressed, theit customer service is zero. I placed order only to be told 10 days later most of the items I ordered was out of stock and I would get a refund. When asked if the refund includes the 5 % charged since the items were not purchased story change.
ma i have gone through your profile , 2 of your item got refunded not most as prescribe here , Note some seller take days to inform us that items not available, and we can tell you the item is refund when the seller successfully refund us , as for 5% , we dont refund if the your order is refund.. it not our fault that the item got refunded , and remember we buy from the link you send us. i dont understand why you say customer care is zero, they did not respond to you or which pls ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Good evening ma , it just that you dont understand how it works , no one push you from one agent to another , 08182581068 is a central whatsapp that will lead you to the main customer service assistant , after that no one push you again , dont know what is the issue , send me message or give me your number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by viktor17: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks for the insight @ gideon286. Just a general
question. Has anyone had any transaction with AleAirHub. Ratings will be cool to hear. It will be cool to have other alternatives apart from chrisvicmall, tugrow, funkam. Thanks once again at Op.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

good evening ma

i can gelp you to order and ship.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2019
Need a reliable procurement agent and shipping company.

for your Online sales page and facebook ads
whatsapp: 08120292561
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2019
tugrow:
ma i have gone through your profile , 2 of your item got refunded not most as prescribe here , Note some seller take days to inform us that items not available, and we can tell you the item is refund when the seller successfully refund us , as for 5% , we dont refund if the your order is refund.. it not our fault that the item got refunded , and remember we buy from the link you send us. i dont understand why you say customer care is zero, they did not respond to you or which pls ?
I am very glad you responded.
1. I had earlier complained that the person who contacted me after I filled my form stopped responding because I asked a few question. Called his line and someone else picked it saying he was busy knowing fully well that if payment isn't made in 48 hours the commitment fee would be forfeited. I felt that was a desperate act. Luckily I reached out to the customer care person for new users who later place my order.
2. After payment no confirmation message was sent I had to call to ask why only then did I get a confirmation.
3. Payment was made 17/09/19 but no form of communication. Not untill I had a chat with your customer service provider before a mail was sent to confirm payment 18/09/18.
On the 26/09/19 which was 8 days after I placed the order, still no info on tracking or anything I again reached out to the customer to know if I wasn't suppose to get tracking number. Only then did he tell me my items had not left China, and that some items where refunded. At that point I was already disappointed. I had to ask him if I had not reached out won't I have been informed items were refunded. Then he sent a tracking number which didn't work.
Again I asked if I could send new links to make up for the refunded items but was told I would pay another 5% for them. At this point I got a bit confused. You collect 5% as your procurement fee, now you re not procuring somethings let me replace them you still want to collect another procurement fee.
4. Tracking number status: no order for this number. 02/10/19 I am told it's a wrong tracking number only after I spoke to the agent. Please how has this been a satisfactory experience?
Lastly, I ordered 11 items, 6 get refunded. My order is over 30,000 from my calculation I am getting a refund of over 20,000 to me that the majority of the order.

I am saying all of this so you can improve the overall service. As a 1st time user, not getting proper follow up after order is placed knowing fully well I loose my commitment fee make it look like someone is trying to rip me off.
Not getting a confirmation for payment signals frauds.
Not getting follow up on purchase signals unprofessionalism.
I have customers already waiting for items, I didn't know there was a refund on. According to your info, items take 10-12 days for delivery. With items still in China after 8 days there should be some kind of feedback telling your customers the state of their items. I use AliExpress and Alibaba. The moment you make payment you are told to wait for confirmation, then item has left warehouse, item handed to China air, item in transit, bla bla bla...... U have to keep people informed not me calling every time before I am get info on the status of order.

Thank you.

13 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Still in progress. I am trying to get in touch with the seller now.
ok
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2019
mrsage:

Please which agent did you use? And how long did it take to receive your order?

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by NosoChic: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

I am very glad you responded.
1. I had earlier complained that the person who contacted me after I filled my form stopped responding because I asked a few question. Called his line and someone else picked it saying he was busy knowing fully well that if payment isn't made in 48 hours the commitment fee would be forfeited. I felt that was a desperate act. Luckily I reached out to the customer care person for new users who later place my order.
2. After payment no confirmation message was sent I had to call to ask why only then did I get a confirmation.
3. Payment was made 17/09/19 but no form of communication. Not untill I had a chat with your customer service provider before a mail was sent to confirm payment 18/09/18.
On the 26/09/19 which was 8 days after I placed the order, still no info on tracking or anything I again reached out to the customer to know if I wasn't suppose to get tracking number. Only then did he tell me my items had not left China, and that some items where refunded. At that point I was already disappointed. I had to ask him if I had not reached out won't I have been informed items were refunded. Then he sent a tracking number which didn't work.
Again I asked if I could send new links to make up for the refunded items but was told I would pay another 5% for them. At this point I got a bit confused. You collect 5% as your procurement fee, now you re not procuring somethings let me replace them you still want to collect another procurement fee.
4. Tracking number status: no order for this number. 02/10/19 I am told it's a wrong tracking number only after I spoke to the agent. Please how has this been a satisfactory experience?
Lastly, I ordered 11 items, 6 get refunded. My order is over 30,000 from my calculation I am getting a refund of over 20,000 to me that the majority of the order.

I am saying all of this so you can improve the overall service. As a 1st time user, not getting proper follow up after order is placed knowing fully well I loose my commitment fee make it look like someone is trying to rip me off.
Not getting a confirmation for payment signals frauds.
Not getting follow up on purchase signals unprofessionalism.
I have customers already waiting for items, I didn't know there was a refund on. According to your info, items take 10-12 days for delivery. With items still in China after 8 days there should be some kind of feedback telling your customers the state of their items. I use AliExpress and Alibaba. The moment you make payment you are told to wait for confirmation, then item has left warehouse, item handed to China air, item in transit, bla bla bla...... U have to keep people informed not me calling every time before I am get info on the status of order.

Thank you.

God bless you oh...I'm also looking for @yesloaded. I also don't enjoy poor communication. His whatsapp number not reachable but he keeps posting on Nairaland. I'm happy it's just testing the waters I did.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
NosoChic:

God bless you oh...I'm also looking for @yesloaded. I also don't enjoy poor communication. His whatsapp number not reachable but he keeps posting on Nairaland. I'm happy it's just testing the waters I did.

I have 4 clients from this thread, one has received his goods & remaining 3 yet to receive their goods

Here's remaining 3 clients & reasons;

KUSIMO: his goods is still in China due to China holiday of which he's aware. We ordered his goods from different seller, some were refunded which he replaced with other links & he got notified with 48hours if orders will be refunded because any order not shipped after 24hrs of placement, I always query seller to know what the problem is. We both communicate very well on phone & agreed to ship goods to Nigeria after Chinese holiday. I don't think this moniker was him

MADUABUCHI: He ordered from one seller. He paid on 23rd of September, his good got to China warehouse on 25th. I notified & we shipped out on 27th of September using normal air cargo & delivery to Nigeria is 7-10days. Today's makes it 6th day we shipped out & he's very much aware. I don't think you are him

TOCHI: we placed his order from one supplier, but his goods got to China warehouse a day before start of Chinese holiday, he's very much aware and agreed to ship goods to Nigeria after the holiday. I don't think he's the one that owns this moniker

Please who are you, kindly identify yourself let me know

If I'm guilty of the offence, I will gladly apologize

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.