Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (129097 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Goddys:

Can someone buy something from alibaba and provide your China address as its destination, and then pay for shipping to Nigeria to your company?
yes we can do , check the above message for address
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
whatsapp me pls or your customer service assistant
Simpsonrocket:

I recently made an order on your site and I've not heard from anyone yet. I've paid the #300 also Username simpsonrocket
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Evelyn12345: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please l want to ask that if the courier service company delivered to the goods to the customer. How l do get the money for my product. And how much will the courier company change for delivery. And if they collect cash will they pay to my bank account?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Evelyn12345: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thumbnail what does this mean Pls... Explain

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Evelyn12345:
Please l want to ask that if the courier service company delivered to the goods to the customer. How l do get the money for my product. And how much will the courier company change for delivery. And if they collect cash will they pay to my bank account?

depend if d courier do pay on delivery for u, u will have to wait for some day before dey send u d money.

some couriee company will want u to register under dem before dey do pay on delivery for u.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Dykecosby: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
gideon286:

I'll answer you not because i wanna give another free idea but to prove that i practice everything ive taught on this thread and it's working well for me.

Answer:

There's a way we do it. We run Ads on related gender products just to sell the sex enhancement products then create audience on people who's seriously in need of the other products, then create a picture or video post with link to the landing page of the sex products and tag everyone that was interested in the other products without running Ads again.

For instance; if i wanna sell the penis enlargement products which is purchased by mostly men, what i will do is to run Facebook Ads on men's quality wrist watch (whether i'm in possession of the watch or not) - the Ads will run for at least 3 days, then create an audience list of people who watch the video of the watch, when the Ads is done running, i'll create another picture or video post of the penis enlargement product with intriguing description and link to my landing page or telegram channel and tag everyone who had watched the video of the wrist watch product; as soon as they see themselves tag in the post, the ones that are interested will either message you or click on the link to your landing page.

For the female sex machine (toy dick); you'll use any beauty product to promote the toy dick. This is another hot Selling product since it's very easy to market this type of product to women. Believe me 20% of Nigerian women have toy dick at home and would wanna buy a new one that'll give them utmost satisfaction most of them have like 2 toy dicks and they're still ready to buy another, now what happened to the rest 80% that hasn't gotten any or might have at least one, don't you think that they'll wanna buy one or two? It's already proven that women who fall in love with taken care of themselves very well or wanna look beautiful always have tendency to love sex. So while running Ads on any beauty product (whether you're in possession of it or not) create audience list of those who reacted to your Ads post and later tag all of them after making post of the toy dick, then you'll be tired of selling the product. Facebook policy or algorithm won't even have any idea of what you're doing.

This is why it's very important to master the art of Facebook Ads and Marketing to be fully conversant of how everything is done - that's why i'll advice newbies to enroll in my training and have full access to all Facebook Marketing courses in my Udemy account, they have more to add to your courage on how profitable this business is.

You are a genius Bro, enrolled in your class and I am loving it, for those that want to go far in this biz, you cannot get all you need completely free but what he has taught is enough for one to start with but his whatsapp coaching is quite phenomenal, it is worth the pay if you can afford it. I have not started importing though but have learnt and started implementing the basics first.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Horiolah(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
If you order from alibaba, do you get your goods at the post office?

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Horiolah:
If you order from alibaba, do you get your goods at the post office?

post office or u use a shipping company
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Horiolah(m): 6:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
emperorblog21:

post office or u use a shipping company

Thanks. Hw long if you use standard shipping to post office?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jaymoni(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Please before I can order from Alibaba will i have to register? Second question is how can I get the link of the product I want to buyv
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Horiolah:

Thanks. Hw long if you use standard shipping to post office?

depend on how fast d seller re.

but i would advice u to use shipping company.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 09, 2019
jaymoni:
Please before I can order from Alibaba will i have to register? Second question is how can I get the link of the product I want to buyv

yes u have to register and also d link is @ d top,

WHERE U TYPE ALIBABA.Com dat where d link os
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Horiolah(m): 7:36am On Oct 09, 2019
emperorblog21:

depend on how fast d seller re.

but i would advice u to use shipping company.

Thank you broda. Do you knw any reliable shipping company
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Horiolah:

Thank you broda. Do you knw any reliable shipping company

so many buh i recommend cargo direcr and emmydon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by pakmoni(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
pleased is waist trainer belt allowed to be advertised on facebook
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
pakmoni:
pleased is waist trainer belt allowed to be advertised on facebook

Yes. It is.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by pakmoni(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
WalkerMichael:

Yes. It is.
OK thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Divine200: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
How much for a Ikg goods if I use a shipping company
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Profpuej(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2019
Wow..i love this thread and with the knowledge i have gather so far,i think i will give this business a try but my fear is now they have close this borders,will this business move as smooth as before?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Profpuej:
Wow..i love this thread and with the knowledge i have gather so far,i think i will give this business a try but my fear is now they have close this borders,will this business move as smooth as before?

This is funny ... What borders bro? Importation borders? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Profpuej(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Yes of cause,i heard that importation has been stopped,i dont really know how far they are serious about this but everything now has increase in price because of it.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Profpuej:
Yes of cause,i heard that importation has been stopped,i dont really know how far they are serious about this but everything now has increase in price because of it.

It's false! Probably you're talking about borders between African countries, and not shipped goods from overseas.

You can visit Lagos sea port to WOW yourself ... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by cherishyy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good day everyone. Thanks OP for the lectures so far. I was trying to view the reviews on some shoes and it was showing in Chinese. I'm using chrome, it's all in English just the evaluation is on Chinese.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by wink2015(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice share !
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Profpuej:
I understand you, but we are not importing rice here
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Oladtwo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Obagoblog:

I won't mind if you can send it to my mail sir.
ogilikingsley96@gmail.com
Thanks...

Pls kindly send me copy also. Email:dejiokesola@gmail.com
Thanks in advance
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
gideon286:

It's false! Probably you're talking about borders between African countries, and not shipped goods from overseas.

You can visit Lagos sea port to WOW yourself ... shocked
Not bad.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Oladtwo(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Pls help me to review the cost.... It looks expensive..
Pls help

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
cherishyy:
Good day everyone. Thanks OP for the lectures so far. I was trying to view the reviews on some shoes and it was showing in Chinese. I'm using chrome, it's all in English just the evaluation is on Chinese.

if you re using phone.....

once d site finish lpading u will see..

chinese simplied and english beside click on english d site will translate to english automatically.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
xcabczyxabczzzz:

How can I join the class

Check page 23 for my contact details.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by iamwalexab(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
I’m using this medium to say a very big thanks you to Mr Gideon for his humanitarian service you’re doing on here. I’m glad to tell you that my first order arrived Nigeria yesterday and my items will get to me in Kwara tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Obagoblog(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2019
it seems products are cheaper at Alibaba than 1688

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.