Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee (6346 Views)

Seun Onigbinde: Aye Dee "BudgITng Funded By A CIA Front" / Aye Dee: Boycott BBNaija And All South African Goods / Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by newsynews: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2019
Mukhtar Daniyan, popularly known as Aye Dee, has hinted that Igbos are the reason why Nigerians are hated all over the world.

This he said in the heat of the xenophobic attacks suffered by Nigerians in South Africa.

A South African Twitter handle tweeted a video showing a Kenyan man expressing why Nigerians are hated in his country and in other African countries.

“If you go to Congo, they are not comfortable with Nigerians. If you go to Zimbabwe and Zambia, they are not comfortable with Nigerians. In fact, even a country that is close to Nigeria i.e Ghana, they have a problem with Nigerians.

There is a general trait that Nigerians have. There is unnecessary aggression other people don’t find comfortable”, he said.

When the interviewer asked to know why he feels there’s an influx of Nigerians in more African countries, he said:

“I think because of the terrorism effect that is going on in their country. I think because of the population and high rate of unemployment. So they are operating like Chinese. They are finding a way they can deposit their population. Unfortunately, they are depositing themselves with their Nigerian culture which will not fit in us.

“Even in Nairobi here, they are doing very crazy things with our ladies. Even this week on Sunday, the police arrested 3 people. Some of them were Nigerians with fake money.

“We are only asking Nigerians and other foreigners in our country that let them live within the norms and traditions of that host country“.

Reacting to the video, Aye Dee stated that the man seen speaking was not referring to Nigerians in total but a particular group.

“He is not talking of Nigerians, he is talking about one particular group of Nigerians…”

When confronted, Aye Dee went on to give an hint about the group he believes are the reason why foreigners dislike Nigerians.

“What is the issue here? Have you ever heard anyone complain that some Nigerian (from Kano) is disrespectful to his host community abroad? Or some Nigerian from Abeokuta… In fact, all the issues abroad going back 25 years, mostly from one part of Nigeria, why?”

He added:

“Sardauna said it: People in Malaysia have said it by releasing names, People in Kenya have said it by releasing names, people in Russia have said it, FBI in America has said it. It is a national embarrassment. The bad ones need to be reoriented period”.

He then went ahead to share a video showing the Sardauna of Sokoto sharing his opinion about the Igbos.

Excerpt from the interview with Sardauna:

“The Igbos are more of a type of people whose desire is mainly to dominate everybody. If they go to a village, a town, they want to monopolize everything in that area”

https://wotzup.ng/igbos-are-the-reason-nigerians-are-hated-all-over-the-world-aye-dee/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

Cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by PDJT: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2019
Did Igbos beg you for Nigerian citizenship? Ndi’ara!

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by izzou(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2019
grin

Then let other tribes join hands in letting them go

But then, we all know the answer, don't we? grin

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2019
Yes agree, Igbos are bad, Igbos are this, but when Igbos say allow us to go with our wahala to our Biafra so that all this disgrace will stop, you say no. Who are you fooling? This type of propaganda may have worked years back but not any more. SMH

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Ceoking6: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2019
Why I agree that Igbo's have finished us in Asia, 80% drug related cases committed by Nigerians abroad is by them.

So have Yoruba's disgraced this country 60% of fraud related crimes committed abroad is by them

So also have our benin brothers finished us 70% of prostitution cases in Italy and Europe is by them

In fact a balanced proportion of the southerners are constituting nuisance in Libya and international waters of Europe.

A balanced proportion of southerners shipping to Ghana on a daily to go do fraud.

While the abokis are representing at home creating chaos, and atrocities.

Each Tribe has the flag of crime it is flying high

No body is left out, in fact it isn't because Nigeria is a shithole, (Nigerians are exporting their crimes to countries where opportunities is gven to them)

20 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Mcreloaded(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
The truth is bitter.
Nigeria please let igbo go.
Their level if evil is too much to comprehend.

Igbos should be allowed to go and form their own country.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Tyche(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2019
Let them be granted independence period

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Smoke55: 10:10am On Sep 10, 2019
St.Pid Set Of People,you Believe Igbos Are Your Problem,according To You they Give You Bad Name Abroad,they Damage Your Image World Wide,they Are Drug Dealers,they Are Boko Harams,fulani Herds Men,badoo Confrontanity,even They Ar Bandits,yes To You We Represent Every Thing Bad And Evil Yes We Accept,we The Igbos Have Been Agitating To Leave You So You Can Have Your Country With Your Good Image Yet You Swore Thunder And Brimestone Never To Leave Us? I Thought People Do Away With Trash? What Exactly Is Your Problem? You Dont Like Us,still You Cant Do Away With Us?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by izombie(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Igbos are so bad that you people will rather die than let igbos have their own country. Let igbos have their country. It's very simple.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by gidgiddy: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Success1020:
Yes agree, Igbos are bad, Igbos are this, but when Igbos say allow us to go with our wahala to our Biafra so that all this disgrace will stop, you say no. Who are you fooling? This type of propaganda may have worked years back but not any more. SMH

Exactly

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by helinues: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2019
Wrong assertions
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by wordcat(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Since 1967 to this day, Igbos never wanted to be part of your Nigeria, tell your government to conduct referendum so they can go and stop disgracing your God given Nigeria.

But as we know UNITY BEGGARS; they can't survive without the Igbos.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by skedman(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by IGBOSON1: 10:30am On Sep 10, 2019
skedman:
He has spoken well even in lagos landlords hardly give them houses to live .my neigbours are igbos and i no what i face everyday.
They are gossips ,they will never mind there business, this man went as far as knowing my salary ,the money in my bank account. I dont know how he got it

Are you Yoruba?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 10, 2019
Nigeria has been dwindling from 1960 till date, that has forced Nigerians to seek greener pastures elsewhere..

Who has been at the helm of affairs of that dwindle from 1960 till date?

Which tribe has made Nigeria not livable to even Nigerians via terrorist attacks, murders and deaths?

Which tribe has made Nigeria over populated, that resources are not enough for all?

We know the right questions to ask, we just like beating round the Bush.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by goodnessme1(f): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2019
But when the same Igbos talk about biafra,
baboons and monkeys in the zoo will start begging for unity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by OnyeOGA(m): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2019
we Aboriginals have a long way to go
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by hammerVJ: 10:52am On Sep 10, 2019
CAN WE IGBOS NOW BE GOING TO OUR BIAFRA? grin grin grin

OR U STILL HOLDING US? cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by sapoyoro(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2019
igbos are also fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by ORIENTATION101: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2019
sapoyoro:
igbos are also fulani herdsmen.
what concern an average man in street of South Africa or Asia with Fulani herdsmen. Their problem is stop drug trafficking , prostitution and fraud in their own country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by hammerVJ: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
what concern an average man in street of South Africa or Asia with Fulani herdsmen. Their problem is stop drug trafficking , prostitution and fraud in their own country.

ARE U A SOUTH AFRICAN OR ASIAN?

IF NOT, THEN U ARE TAKING PANADOL OVER ANOTHER MAN HEADACHE.

ALSO, ARE U IGBO?

IF NOT, THEN IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by hammerVJ: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2019
UNLESS U ARE THE CRIMINAL NIGERIAN DAT DROVE IGBOS OUT OF THEIR LAND AND SENT FULANI HERDSMEN TO OCCUPY THEIR LAND WITH SUPPORT OF NIGERIA MILITARY.

THEN U ARE THE REAL PROBLEM, ASIANS AND SOUTH AFRICANS ARE HAVING.

U STOLE IGBO MONEY, STOLE THEIR RESOURCES, DESTROY THEIR LAND AND ARE PRESENTLY STEALING THEIR WOMEN.

U ARE THE PROBLEM AND BIAFRA THE SOLUTION.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by sapoyoro(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
and yorubas don't do fraud and drugs?
we all know yoruba and igbos are brothers in those though.
in my street in omo-west alone in osogbo,we have pals in south-africa and malaysia and we know what they do.
so why the fuss and hypocrisy like if igbos are the only one in southern Nigeria involve in these things.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by hammerVJ: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2019
DEY USED WAR TO DESTROY IGBO LAND.

THEY NEVER REBUILT IT, AS DEY DO IN BORNO TODAY WITH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

THEN THEY TOOK ALL IGBO MONEY IN THE BANK AND REFUSE THEM ACCESS TO THEIR OWN MONEY TILL DATE AFTER BIAFRA WAR.

THEN THEY OCCUPIED IGBO GAS AND OIL TO FEED THEIR HUNGRY PEOPLE IN SOUTH WEST AND NORTH.

THEN, THEY REFUSED IGBO WILL HAVE LEADERSHIP REPRESENTATION, THAT ONLY FULANI WILL BE LEADING IGBOS.

THEN, THEY SENT FULANI HERDSMEN TO RAPE IGBO WOMEN AND KILL DEM.

THEN THEY CLOSE DOWN ALL BUSINESS IN SE AND EVEN THE ONE IGBOS BRING TO THE SOUTH EAST LIKE INNOSON, THEY TRY TO CLOSE IT DOWN OR FORCE HIM OUT TO LAGOS OR KADUNA OR KANO.

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THEY DECIDE THAT IT IS ONLY IGBO WOMEN DEY WILL ALL BE MARRYING. COLLECTING THE WOMEN BELONGING TO THE IGBO NATION.

THESE NIGERIANS ARE THE REAL PROBLEM. THEY ARE THE ONES CHASING US OUT OF OUR LAND.

I AM GLAD, SOUTH AFRICANS AND ASIANS UNDERSTAND NIGERIA IS THE PROBLEM RATHER THAN THIS TRIBAL BS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by nkwuocha1: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=skedman post=82091377]He has spoken well even in lagos landlords hardly give them houses to live .my neigbours are igbos and i no what i face everyday.
They are gossips ,they will never mind there business, this man went as far as knowing my salary ,the money in my bank account. I dont know how he got it
[
/quote]

Lmfao grin grin.This cracked me up!
Ogbeni,maybe you're not smart that's why.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Adaibeku(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2019
Let them have their country , grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by auwal1010: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
It is a bitter truth of course, but Igbo's should be ashamed of themselves. They always blame other Nigerians on their problems. But the reality is that, they are the source of their problems all over the globe. And mind you that we will never let you go. Because even if we, we will continue to bear your cantankerousness.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Ritchiee: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
sapoyoro:

and yorubas don't do fraud and drugs?
we all know yoruba and igbos are brothers in those though.
in my street in omo-west alone in osogbo,we have pals in south-africa and malaysia and we know what they do.
so why the fuss and hypocrisy like if igbos are the only one in southern Nigeria involve in these things.

Why don`t you use your brain for once?No matter what you will always drag Yoruba into your rants.
All tribes,people have criminals among them even Tivs, Hausa,Yoruba,Idoma etc but Igbos criminality is going over the bend.
We all try to play it down but foreigners would not have that.
Do you know that most products in Nigeria are fake now because of the main people in charge.

Yorubas are great travellers who even travel more than the Igbos but how many times have you heard that they are involved in crime compared to that of Igbos.The bane of Igbos who are into crimes is chest beating which is a trait in almost all Igbos.

A white Professor...Prof. Ellis.... even wrote a book known as West Africa Illicit Drug Trade and specifically mentioned that Igbos especially from Anambra have been champions in drug peddling even since when I was still crawling.

Nobody is a saint but when a particular people is constituting a nuisance almost all over the world,then we should begin to tell ourselves the truth.

All of us should stop spoiling and soiling our names abroad..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by ITbomb(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
“The Igbos are more of a type of people whose desire is mainly to dominate everybody. If they go to a village, a town, they want to monopolize everything in that area”
Parasitic Unity beggar talking

Let them go, have your country to yourself where you can dominate, shariarize and kill as much as you can for 70 virgins

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by Cchuks27(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Very true Ayee Dee! The matter tire me sef

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by hammerVJ: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
Ritchiee:

Why don`t you use your brain for once?No matter what you will always drag Yoruba into your rants.
All tribes,people have criminals among them even Tivs, Hausa,Yoruba,Idoma etc but Igbos criminality is going over the bend.
We all try to play it down but foreigners would not have that.
Do you know that most products in Nigeria are fake now because of the main people in charge.

Yorubas are great travellers who even travel more than the Igbos but how many times have you heard that they are involved in crime compared to that of Igbos.The bane of Igbos who are into crimes is chest beating which is a trait in almost all Igbos.

A white Professor...Prof. Ellis.... even wrote a book known as West Africa Illicit Drug Trade and specifically mentioned that Igbos especially from Anambra have been champions in drug peddling even since when I was still crawling.

Nobody is a saint but when a particular people is constituting a nuisance almost all over the world,then we should begin to tell ourselves the truth.

All of us should stop spoiling and soiling our names abroad..
[/s]

ARE U IGBO?

IF U ARE NOT, THEN IGBO IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.

WAT IS THIS BYFORCE ATTACHE?

MY FRIEND STAND ON YOUR OWN.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee by hammerVJ: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
SINCE THE 1960s WE HAVE TOLD DEM, TO STAND ON THEIR OWN AND LEAVE US ALONE REPEATEDLY NONSTOP.

WILL THE PARASITES EVER LISTEN?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGBOLAND Developmental Projects / GEJ Adds 'Contact Me' Tab On His facebook For Direct Contact With Us / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Lowers Petrol Price By 10 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.