Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians (49826 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Kenyan Man Allegedly Kills His Wife For Returning Home Late (Photo) / Boko Haram Waited In Ambush For Our Foods – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by elotajohn1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
grin
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by backnbeta(f): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sounds fake...abi they don't want to come back no?
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
Simplyleo:
Ambush them where? On the road to airport or in the air? Or the airport in Nigeria?
On there way to the airport obviously
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by olatilldend: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
I asked myself, the day I heard Nigerian government was sending transport to stranded Nigerians in SA, who protects them while in transit to the airport?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by wink2015(m): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SNUB THE SOUTH AFRICAN IS TO BUILD NIGERIA.

If Nigeria is well developed I do not see what could warrant the attraction for south africa to the extent that Nigerians are risking their lives to get a living in that troubled country.

The political elites should make Nigeria work.

They should fix the power sector.

They should create the industries that can generate jobs for youth and help in tackling graduate unemployment.
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Belteshazzar1: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by TheAngry1: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
Stop this nonsense Nairaland
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Austineva(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
We are waiting!
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by majamajic(m): 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Burger01:
Nigerians should stay in their country! The only good thing in South Africa is their women and a bit of their economy.. Their men is worst I've seen in my life. Bunch of lazy sussies undecided angry

I wonder how someone can be lazy and jealous at the same time

1 Like

Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Fxwarrior: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
passyhansome:
Do they want to ambush the Plane in the air or on their way going, God please protect your people

So by your reasoning, the planes will come and pick them at home?

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Chrysz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
100000 Nigerians in South Africa and only 640 registered to return home......

Nigerians can be stubborn sha.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by BlackPantherCri: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
How do you identify a foreigner when we are all black?
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by martineverest(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
mindtricks:

That is the truth which hypocrites choose to deny.
the fact that there is boko Haram is in some part of Nigeria doesn't mean its present in every part of Nigeria.....not all partsof South Africa xenophobic attack is present..so,many Nigerians in peaceful part won't return home
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by martineverest(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
fake news .....where is the source of the story?
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by opedaydydx9(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Lol �
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Sonel: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
This is too much now.
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
When government say threat is not authentic, it implies you are on your own. Ask the indigenes of borno
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by gudugudumeje: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mandela's failure to give mass education to the left-over freedom fighters and their families& friends is what gives rise to . Xenophobia and Afrophobia. The use of excess Nigerian graduates could have been readily taken advantage of. PAC instead of ANC would have done better
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by amoduganja: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
My brother, we are in the 21st century.

ruggedtimi:
This is not 70s/80s when Shagari gave the order for ghanaians to leave nigeria and idi amin asking all foreigners to leave Uganda...This 20th century by the time south africa is isolated from international football matches and their products bycotted, their eye go clear.
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by AFONJACOW(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tina26:
640 out of 400000 nigerians wanna leave. says a lot
Nigerians in South are less than 27,000 they are among the least there, Chinese, Indians, Belgium, Britains,Americans Zimbabwean, Malawi etc lead Nigeria In population , about 2.1 Million immigrants In south
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Olumyco(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
wink2015:
THE ONLY WAY WE CAN SNUB THE SOUTH AFRICAN IS TO BUILD NIGERIA.

If Nigeria is well developed I do not see what could warrant the attraction for south africa to the extent that Nigerians are risking their lives to get a living in that troubled country.

The political elites should make Nigeria work.

They should fix the power sector.

They should create the industries that can generate jobs for youth and help in tackling graduate unemployment.

The mistakes we are making is that most Nigerians in SA didn't go there because Nigeria is not developed or that they cant make it here. Most Nigerians in SA are professionals, lecturers and co. Those doing trade biz there might have that has their reason but it is still wack. There are many Germans, British, Italians, Indians etc in SA and the reason they went there is becos of Business. People in Business looks for countries to invest and make money not becos their country is not good.

The major problem affecting Nigeria is our "believe system" problem. We keep believing that the problem of Nigeria is leadership and that the country can only be developed by having good leaders. In as much as it will help but we need to know that 70% of our problem is we Nigerians and 30% the system/structure we are running. It will be very hard for a good leader to develop Nigeria to be like US and co with the kind of attitude we the Citizens have and the current government system. America has not been having fantastic leaders for some time now... but they are doing well becos of the citizen's attitude and their system.
Let's work on our attitude first... by changing our believes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by banji1(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Scare mongering that's all.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by Duggedised12(f): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
ruggedtimi:
This is not [s]70s/80s when Shagari gave the order for ghanaians[/s] to leave nigeria and idi amin asking all foreigners to leave Uganda...This 21st century by the time south africa is isolated from international football matches and their products bycotted, their eye go clear.
ghanians gave their own order and chased out foreigners first,why do you people always cut out that part making it seem like Nigeria is the bad guyundecided
Re: South Africans Plan Ambush For Returning Nigerians by lizdammy: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
May God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him / Ummita & Chinese Lover: Untold Story Of Kano’s Deadly Love Affair / Femi Olaleye Wife: My Husband Drugged Me Before ‘Raping’ My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.