Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Cheapest College Or University In Denmark - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheapest College Or University In Denmark (6326 Views)

Any One Here In Seneca College Or Recently Passed Through? / Any Nairaland In Denmark ? / Work And Pay College Or University In U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by bsafolabi: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
hello house, please i need cheapest college and university in denmark to study as undergradute.
Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2014
U wish to do the full education or as an exchange student?
If it's the full ed. then best option is try to get a temporary residence permit at the time of application, then it is tuition free.

Tuitions are between 6,000-16,000 euro (check institutions for exact price)

1 Like

Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2014
Just saw this is from 2010, haha my bad but there it is if it's still relevant smiley
Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hhow do I go abt temporary residence permit...pls, I need better tutorial Sasuu...
Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Condition for student Visa : undergraduate:
that you have been accepted at educational institution. The education is approved by the authorities
language requirements. You must understand and speak the launguage the education is taught in and also ability to speak either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German or English at a decent level.
You must be able to provide for yourself during the stay. Document that you have an amount of 7000 euro if u wish to study a year. For a shorter period you must document u have 600 euro for each month you'll be staying.

I have looked at the rules for different permits, and this is arguably the most realistic way to go about it smiley
Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by drake107: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2018
You can check the following institutes

1. The Danish Government Scholarships under the Cultural Agreements
2. Danish Government Scholarships for Highly Qualified Non-EU/EUEE Students
3. IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships

For complete details i.e scholarship, fee you can find more info http://internationalstudentsguide.org/best-scholarships-denmark-international-non-eu-students/
Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by Arobake: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you very much.
Re: Cheapest College Or University In Denmark by Arobake: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you.

Condition for student Visa : undergraduate:
that you have been accepted at educational institution. The education is approved by the authorities
language requirements. You must understand and speak the launguage the education is taught in and also ability to speak either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German or English at a decent level.
You must be able to provide for yourself during the stay. Document that you have an amount of 7000 euro if u wish to study a year. For a shorter period you must document u have 600 euro for each month you'll be staying.

I have looked at the rules for different permits, and this is arguably the most realistic way to go about it smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends $2.5bn Annually On Aircraft Maintenance Overseas / / Photos: Fire Outbreak At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.