Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? (2565 Views)

LG Refrigerator For Sale[10yrs Warranty] / Please How Good Is Skyrun Refrigerator / Contractors Hit The Market As They Started Buying Old Black And White TV 4 N200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? by fineboynl(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2019
the model name is not the same as the one from LG website. some are differ from carton to carton. about two sellers told me they are fake in other to buy other cheaper product from them. going back home I did online reach from lg website and list of their Fridge's. the model name is not what's on the market. even this fridge product was on different branding.

1 Like

Re: Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? by fineboynl(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2019
whereas look at the brand model obtainable from lg website. they are. GC-131SLQ and GC-131SQ.

1 Like

Re: Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? by mufutau55(m): 1:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Why dont you just go to Fouani to buy the real thing.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? by Nahz: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
fineboynl:
the model name is not the same as the one from LG website. some are differ from carton to carton. about two sellers told me they are fake in other to buy other cheaper product from them. going back home I did online reach from lg website and list of their Fridge's. the model name is not what's on the market. even this fridge product was on different branding.

How did you resolve the issue? Did you return the fridge or did you continue using it? Did it perform well?
Re: Lg Refrigerator On The Market. Fake Or What? by fineboynl(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nahz:

How did you resolve the issue? Did you return the fridge or did you continue using it? Did it perform well?
i didn't buy. I buy another cheaper brand. they are all the same thing what matter about fridge is the compressor. the important thing is to buy the one that has the condenser outside. what that it can be repair of any lick or damage. the one with internal condenser is tasking to repair although it hardly spoiled. and safety and a plus if it's from a good brand.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale At Orisun Estates / Properties For Sale Lekki / Ajah, Lagos / Any Estate Agent In Ibadan,oyo State Should Contact Me Now. Got Deal For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.