Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism (18635 Views)

Dismissed DSS Official, 9 Others Paraded For Robbing Bullion Van In Abia (Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad And Paraded For Insulting Politician In Delta . Photos / Dismissed Soldier, 16 Others Paraded For Robbery, Rape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by sheller(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Then which People are doing that?

I'm sure u didn't read the article b4 quoting me
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
The police should strive to deregister them and not commit crime by arresting a member of a registered organisation. Is the police bigger than the constitution? Noise making as that nigga will be freed if his only crime is belonging to a CAC registered non violent organisation. Am just imagining how we got this type of police commissioner that can't reason. Naija is really gone to the dogs. We shall survive. N/B: am not and will never be a cultist. I enjoy taking orders from me and myself alone, one man squad.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Neddstark: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son
Is it a crime to be rugged
World leaders are all rugged

Humans hate what they don't understand
An unexamined life and a life without ruggedity is not worth living

Dodorima to my neo black brothers over there.
Dodorima to all the glorious egede
Dodorima to the amigos
Dodorima to the wise and strong
Dodorima to the bam

Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
When our head is chopped off
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body

Bloody cultists. May the blood of those innocent killed in the name of cultism be upon you
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
Exactly what happens when our law enforcement agencies are run by illiterates and kindergarten dropouts.. How can you arrest a group of people registered by law under one body for no criminal reasons other than stating what u can never prove. We have a very long way to go and it wouldn't be a bad idea if we seek orientation and compulsory training from western agencies.
Section 40 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria gives the APC chieftain a great advantage over these overzealous ignorant police force.. They can be sued for every kobo. Our law enforcers should Learn to build up a case before striking. Not just acting swiftly and foolishly.

No intelligence
No strategy
No nothing.. and now the people i want to rubbish will rubbish u in the end then foolish people will come online to say the judiciary is compromised. Same thing with our efcc always in a rush to bust

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Neddstark: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
jrusky:

You see how dumb and stupid you are so because in those dark days viking are of carnage therefore in the new day Nigerian fools should take up the old fashion to match the new generation livelihood bah

In the 21st century we belong when have you heard viking done any carnage till date 2019 bro

I guess you must be apc member they are good reasoning with half side of their brain because they love to say pdp did these when in.power we must do it and to them that is how life goes on.

Go and sit your a s s somewhere ok. Think before quoting me I'm not living in homosapien century I live in Sci-fi century so dont tell me about all those
s u c k days.

I wanted to respond to that punk, but you already did worthy.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by dokyOloye: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
obynno7:
U Bam mi fellow NBM is bigger than wht 17men think
This your bleached face on your dp,na him you use to join axe? grin grin
Your own axe done dey blunt grin
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by felaismyhero(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

Dodorima to the amigos
Dodorima to the bam

Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
Then expect another head instantly as an out growth from other parts of the body
bro,but why are you guys killing people here? i have found that most political leaders around the world belong to cults.in the us,there is free mason,skulls and bones society,etc.but this guys don't kill human beings! maybe it's a sign that most members of cults are unintelligent in nigeria!
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
sheller:

I'm sure u didn't read the article b4 quoting me

I read it well but am not sure if did.

Because, it states clearly that some are from same location with Enugu state governor..

You were only clever by quarter.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by obynno7(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
dokyOloye:
This your bleached face on your dp,na him you use to join axe? grin grin Your own axe done dey blunt grin
Go Bleep ur self sadist
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by dokyOloye: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
obynno7:
Go Bleep ur self sadist
Stop advertising the armed robbery group called axemen on a public forum grin
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

Dodorima to the amigos
Dodorima to the bam

Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra

Bros enjoy oo.. what goes around comes around
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by bejick(m): 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
beresponsible:
Abdulrahman stated that members of the Vikings Confraternity went in disguise to the Corporate Affairs Commission and registered the De Norsemen Kclub Inc. as a “simple organisation.”

How does someone disguise to register CAC?
Failed state
all the confraternities are all duly registered in Nigeria. the just coin a simple name and register it.
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by banji1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
cool
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by felaismyhero(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mekanus:
Almost all naija politicians are cultists
hmmm,actually,almost all politicians in the world are cultists.
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Risingblue008(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=82093284]
You know nothing son

Dodorima to the amigos
Dodorima to the bam

Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
[/quote
Cow
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by stormborn28(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know nothing son

Dodorima to the amigos
Dodorima to the bam

Black is the colour
Africa map is the logo
One for seven

We are like hydra
it has come to pass when a skeleton will be unable to talk.....
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by bejick(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
felaismyhero:
bro,but why are you guys killing people here? i have found that most political leaders around the world belong to cults.in the us,there is free mason,skulls and bones society,etc.but this guys don't kill human beings! maybe it's a sign that most members of cults are unintelligent in nigeria!

Cult all over the world is = Death
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by felaismyhero(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
bejick:

Cult all over the world is = Death
lol.funny you.but do you know that most knowledge you were taught in school came from cult groups?
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by felaismyhero(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
obynno7:
Go Bleep ur self sadist
but bro,why kill? why the axe? this short life?! the skulls and bones society in the us don't kill people; they are a group of intelligent young americans who search for esoteric and occult knowledge! most are prominent in us society; both george bush sr and his son were members of the society.
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
3rdavefarms:
APC is mafians
Guy leave Mafia out of this
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by LZAA: 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku gandollar

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Tundeobama(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
I supply pant trousers for male for 1500 and less in wholesale purchase. The bands are top Europe designers
Any colour kindly DM 08132941730,08085020858
Customers outside Lagos will pay a token for delivery
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by sheller(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I read it well but am not sure if did.

Because, it states clearly that some are from same location with Enugu state governor..

You were only clever by quarter.

and the rest from ur state hope you're ok now?
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
sheller:

and the rest from ur state hope you're ok now?
Not in anyway but be guided.
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by NNEWIsuper: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
sheller:
I had known from day one that most crime committed in Enugu was not carried out by my people

God bless enugu state
look well..only their leader is not from Enugu the rest are from Enugu like Nsukka and the rest..Enugu is cursed
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Adaibeku(f): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
LZAA:
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku gandollar
So funny grin grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by sheller(m): 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

look well..only their leader is not from Enugu the rest are from Enugu like Nsukka and the rest..Enugu is cursed

can't waste my mb on u biko
Re: Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism by Cantonese: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
jrusky:

Picture pls let's see their faces the bollocks viking my a s s.

Jail them all those who actually owned and started viking in western world don't use it to disturbs people's peace or kill one another or killi anyone but the damn thing down here is about destruction, intimidation and killings.

Oversabi too dey do us for naija.

As I see you do with your comments bros, I take corner side eye dey look you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekan Shonde To Court: I Didn't Kill My Wife, I Only Slapped Her / How Two Brothers Hypnotized, Raped, Obtained N19, 000 From Victim / NDLEA Busts Trafficking Syndicate, Arrests 4, Intercepts Meth, Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.