Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

A Thread For Non Nigerians To Discuss Their Impressions Of Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Thread For Non Nigerians To Discuss Their Impressions Of Nigeria (522 Views)

Is It Normal For A Yoruba Mother To Discuss Her Son's Manhood Size With Him? / Let Us Discuss About Anunuebe, The Mysterious Tree / How Receptive Are Nigerians To African Americans/"akatas"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Non Nigerians To Discuss Their Impressions Of Nigeria by tpiar: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, let's try not to be offended.

I'm curious about the impressions non Nigerians living in Nigeria have of the country and it's people.

Also, a disclaimer: we Nigerians are notoriously thin skinned and quick to insult as well as take offence. While I can't guarantee you won't be cussed out for voicing your feelings, you can at least try.
Re: A Thread For Non Nigerians To Discuss Their Impressions Of Nigeria by nlPoster: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

When Did Nigerians Start Travelling Overseas After The Founding Of Nigeria? / The Science Of Rain Making / My Dear Muslim Brothers And Sisters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.