Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

OMG! His Is Damn Tallented - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / OMG! His Is Damn Tallented (3774 Views)

Omg �� Caught In The Act / The ‘it’s About Damn Time Fund’ Has $36 Million To Invest In Black Female Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by mekuso89(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2019
Hey! Check out what i just saw on Facebook

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by mekuso89(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2019

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by mekuso89(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2019

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Now this is talent.

Not one portable generator fueled by water, arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by mekuso89(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2019

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by mekuso89(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2019

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Akuchaser: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2019
no be today we start to see this kind thing

1 Like

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Let him dash the police the pick up now....rubbish

1 Like

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Offpoint: 12:07am On Sep 11, 2019
What's the purpose of the miniature cars?

I guess he'll be useful in the Toy industry.

If I tell una how many self driven toy cars I made when I was a kid, y'all will think I invented Autonomous Cars.

1 Like

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Neddstark: 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
There is nothing OMG about this. He's simply indicating his passion. Innoson should employ him
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Simplyleo:
Now this is talent.

Not one portable generator fueled by water, arrant nonsense.
Clearly you're not an Engineer. To conceive the thought that a generator fueled with water is nonsensical is madness (sorry to say). Do you know what the implications are? Don't ever say this outside in the midst of learned minds. Any sheet metal technician can do this work this chap posted here. But to do a generator fueled with water completely is still a thesis under research around the world. Rumour has it that the man (oyibo guy not African) who cracked the code was killed my organizations like shell, Chevron etc.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2019
Datazone:

Clearly you're not an Engineer. To conceive the thought that a generator fueled with water is nonsensical is madness (sorry to say). Do you know what the implications are? Don't ever say this outside in the midst of learned minds. Any sheet metal technician can do this work this chap posted here. But to do a generator fueled with water completely is still a thesis under research around the world. Rumour has it that the man (oyibo guy not African) who cracked the code was killed my organizations like shell, Chevron etc.
Anty, I'm not just an engineer, but a practising electric power engineer, not just in Nigeria. And when I say international, don't start thinking I refer to Africa alone.

Issues like this water generator nonsense have been discussed on this forum several times and none of the proponents of that rubbish could give any reasonable explanation.

You may go through this thread cos I don't strength to start repeating myself

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video)
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Anty, I'm not just an engineer, but a practising electric power engineer, not just in Nigeria. And when I say international, don't start thinking I refer to Africa alone.

Issues like this water generator nonsense have been discussed on this forum several times and none of the proponents of that rubbish could give any reasonable explanation.

You may go through this thread cos I don't strength to start repeating myself

Emeka Nelson Invents Generator That Runs On Water (Video)
So what's so "eventful" about the sheet metal work up there that any serious sheet metal technician cannot do? Don't call water-powered engine a nonsense, it makes you appear like 10 yr old unwise chap
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Datazone:

So what's so "eventful" about the sheet metal work up there that any serious sheet metal technician cannot do? Don't call water-powered engine a nonsense, it makes you appear like 10 yr old unwise chap
Anty, machine powered by water exists only in the imagination of illiterates. There is nothing like that, people are just searching for ways to defraud their gullible fellows.

If you tell me about saw dust, sun, wastes, wind, waterfalls, all for generating electricity, I will agree because all these have energy content that can be transformed to electricity through various means.
But water as fuel to generate electricity, madam, that is the dumbest of all thought. I know you may continue to argue because you know nothing about energy and its transformation and anyone worth to be called an engineer will tell you with 100% confidence that water can never be a fuel to power anything because the energy content of water is zero. What exactly do you think petrol does in the generator before thinking water can be an alternative? We have been hearing of inventions like electric car (energy is involved), solar powered cars (energy is involved) etc, pls where have you heard of water cars?

Meanwhile, note you can't cheat nature, the thought of creating energy out of nothing is an attempt to cheat nature which is just an imagination that can never materialise.

Pls go to the thread I refer you to and get educated, I no fit shout.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 16, 2019
Simplyleo:

Anty, machine powered by water exists only in the imagination of illiterates. There is nothing like that, people are just searching for ways to defraud their gullible fellows.

If you tell me about saw dust, sun, wastes, wind, waterfalls, all for generating electricity, I will agree because all these have energy content that can be transformed to electricity through various means.
But water as fuel to generate electricity, madam, that is the dumbest of all thought. I know you may continue to argue because you know nothing about energy and its transformation and anyone worth to be called an engineer will tell you with 100% confidence that water can never be a fuel to power anything because the energy content of water is zero. What exactly do you think petrol does in the generator before thinking water can be an alternative? We have been hearing of inventions like electric car (energy is involved), solar powered cars (energy is involved) etc, pls where have you heard of water cars?

Meanwhile, note you can't cheat nature, the thought of creating energy out of nothing is an attempt to cheat nature which is just an imagination that can never materialise.

Pls go to the thread I refer you to and get educated, I no fit shout.
You're simply talking out of context and within the size of your brain. There's a word in the dictionary called "research". Why do you think there's research if closed minds and dullards like you just shut their doors and accept defeat? Before Electricity came to be, everyone must have thought it foolish. When the idea to build ship came years ago, everyone laughed at the idea, you know why? Because a mere piece of iron (or Steel) sinks when placed on top of a water surface. Archimedes came with upthrust and it was a breakthrough. Shallow minded people like you'd say water-powered engine is voodoo and out of this world, but that's being a typical African. Anything is possible! Research is still ongoing, a thousand years from now, who knows? The man who built the bulb tried 999 times, if it were you, we all know how it will end. Again, don't call water-powered engine nonsense. It makes you stupid

1 Like

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2019
Datazone:

You're simply talking out of context and within the size of your brain. There's a word in the dictionary called "research". Why do you think there's research if closed minds and dullards like you just shut their doors and accept defeat? Before Electricity came to be, everyone must have thought it foolish. When the idea to build ship came years ago, everyone laughed at the idea, you know why? Because a mere piece of iron (or Steel) sinks when placed on top of a water surface. Archimedes came with upthrust and it was a breakthrough. Shallow minded people like you'd say water-powered engine is voodoo and out of this world, but that's being a typical African. Anything is possible! Research is still ongoing, a thousand years from now, who knows? The man who built the bulb tried 999 times, if it were you, we all know how it will end. Again, don't call water-powered engine nonsense. It makes you stupid
Madam, stop acting dumb.

Pls, all the inventions you mentioned above, can you tell which of them defies scientific principles?

Talking about floating of metal on water as one of the apparent impossibilities but later brought to fruition, yet you stupidly brought in Archimedes law of flotation. Between that law and ship, which came first? At least the ship was built based on that law. Now, on which scientific principle or law can water with zero energy play the role of fuel?

If you are not dumb, you would have known that electricity is a form of energy and from the energy conservation principle, we all know it can neither be created nor destroyed but its form can be changed. Now, thinking of inventing a machine that can create energy is just a wishful thinking for the exclusive reserve of dunces like you. The more reason people like you will never think straight and get things right because you keep expecting free lunch which is never available even in heaven.

Talking about research, dumb asses like you should start researching on how stones can be converted to honey just for the mere fact that the word "research" exist. Any scientist researching on creating energy is nothing but a stupid scientist who doesn't know what he is doing.

Energy researches going on across the globe are centred on converting some energy being wasted into useful form, not on creating energy from nothing as ignoramuses like you want to assume. Any scientist that create a machine that can create energy need not advertise it as he will become a multibillionaire within days. The greatest energy challenge all over the world today is about converting wasted energy into useful form, not the rather ignorantly and stupid creation of it like dumb asses like you are thinking.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Simplyleo:

Madam, stop acting dumb.

Pls, all the inventions you mentioned above, can you tell which of them defies scientific principles?

Talking about floating of metal on water as one of the apparent impossibilities but later brought to fruition, yet you stupidly brought in Archimedes law of flotation. Between that law and ship, which came first? At least the ship was built based on that law. Now, on which scientific principle or law can water with zero energy play the role of fuel?

If you are not dumb, you would have known that electricity is a form of energy and from the energy conservation principle, we all know it can neither be created nor destroyed but its form can be changed. Now, thinking of inventing a machine that can create energy is just a wishful thinking for the exclusive reserve of dunces like you. The more reason people like you will never think straight and get things right because you keep expecting free lunch which is never available even in heaven.

Talking about research, dumb asses like you should start researching on how stones can be converted to honey just for the mere fact that the word "research" exist. Any scientist researching on creating energy is nothing but a stupid scientist who doesn't know what he is doing.

Energy researches going on across the globe are centred on converting some energy being wasted into useful form, not on creating energy from nothing as ignoramuses like you want to assume. Any scientist that create a machine that can create energy need not advertise it as he will become a multibillionaire within days. The greatest energy challenge all over the world today is about converting wasted energy into useful form, not the rather ignorantly and stupid creation of it like dumb asses like you are thinking.

Before Archimedes, fools during the time laughed at the idea because it was impossible. Before the dot com boom, fools never saw the potential as well. Like I said, anything is possible! No need for long epistle. Go to Wikipedia and search for "unsolved mysteries in the world".

In case you don't know, there's a conspiracy theory I saw on YouTube, someone had already created a water-powered engine. He died in a bar before he could unveil it. They said big corporations like shell, Chevron, Exxon killed him because it will be a blow to their business. I'll find the video for you
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2019
Datazone:

Before Archimedes, fools during the time laughed at the idea because it was impossible. Before the dot com boom, fools never saw the potential as well. Like I said, anything is possible! No need for long epistle. Go to Wikipedia and search for "unsolved mysteries in the world".

In case you don't know, there's a conspiracy theory I saw on YouTube, someone had already created a water-powered engine. He died in a bar before he could unveil it. They said big corporations like shell, Chevron, Exxon killed him because it will be a blow to their business. I'll find the video for you
You are nothing but a neonate impervious to learning simple logic. The concept of Archimede is very simple and we can all see it not only in heavy objects being afloat. Very simple, relative densities account for wether or not an object float on water, not one funny voodoo that can't be explained.

Coming up with fables as common with stark illiterates of a man building a water powered machine only to be killed by oil exploration companies for fear of being thrown out of business, blatant lies like this should be told to your fellow illiterates. The internet is rife hundreds of videos of such fraud called water powered machine, up till date, non has seen the practical light of the day because it is simply a scam. So in your narrow mind and fish brain, generator manufacturers don't have access to YouTube and possibly copy these concept to make cool cash? Keep deceiving yourself.

It has to be in epistle for slow humans like you since the only thing you know in life today is about getting free lunch. No free lunch anywhere in the world, something must account for something. Example of your free lunch fantasies is the possibility of creating energy, and the worst of it is that, you want it created out of nothing, only fools have dreams like this. I won't be surprised if you are among the fraudsters making effort to sell falsehood to the general public in the name water powered generator.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be changed from one form to another. Any one who think against this time tested principle is nothing but a compuond fool and a stark illiterate.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2019
Simplyleo:

You are nothing but a neonate impervious to learning simple logic. The concept of Archimede is very simple and we can all see it not only in heavy objects being afloat. Very simple, relative densities account for wether or not an object float on water, not one funny voodoo that can't be explained.

Coming up with fables as common with stark illiterates of a man building a water powered machine only to be killed by oil exploration companies for fear of being thrown out of business, blatant lies like this should be told to your fellow illiterates. The internet is rife hundreds of videos of such fraud called water powered machine, up till date, non has seen the practical light of the day because it is simply a scam. So in your narrow mind and fish brain, generator manufacturers don't have access to YouTube and possibly copy these concept to make cool cash? Keep deceiving yourself.

It has to be in epistle for slow humans like you since the only thing you know in life today is about getting free lunch. No free lunch anywhere in the world, something must account for something. Example of your free lunch fantasies is the possibility of creating energy, and the worst of it is that, you want it created out of nothing, only fools have dreams like this. I won't be surprised if you are among the fraudsters making effort to sell falsehood to the general public in the name water powered generator.

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but can be changed from one form to another. Any one who think against this time tested principle is nothing but a compuond fool and a stark illiterate.
Before Archimedes why didn't anyone made the discovery? Before Archimedes, everyone called it stupid. Before wright brothers, everyone called it insane. It has been made and dumbass like you can now see it as it is.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2019
Datazone:

Before Archimedes why didn't anyone made the discovery? Before Archimedes, everyone called it stupid. Before wright brothers, everyone called it insane. It has been made and dumbass like you can now see it as it is.
Still stupidly missing the point.
At least Archimede made the principle before same was subsequently applied in inventions such as a mighty ship floating on water. Infact, the principle itself exists naturally, Archimede only discovered it.

But the big question stark illiterates like you can't answer is: On which principle is this water powered generator works? Is it the principle of magic and imagination Or the principles of fantasies? Infact, besides the fact that it doesn't operate on any scientific principle, it indeed works against the golden time tested scientific law, which is the energy conservation principle. This law has been applied in addressing quite a lot of issues, meaning, it is sacrosanct.

Keep being delusional expecting to get some imagined machine that requires nothing for its continous operation. I hate it when fools keep talking about what they know absolutely nothing about.

Maybe you can start "researching" on an electric power generator that uses your poo and urine as fuel.
Dumb asses everywhere. undecided
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by TRIGITIS: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by TheExecutioner: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2019
Genuinely and pleasantly surprised to hear you arguing intelligently for once. I might actually have been guilty of misjudging you in the past, but that wasn't entirely my fault because your political views still leave a lot to be desired grin

You see Nigerians are more inclined towards metaphysics than they are to physics, so you might actually be wasting your time here.

I'm pretty certain the poor soul you've been eviscerating had never heard of Archimedes before she opened this thread.

Simplyleo:

At least Archimede made the principle before same was subsequently applied in inventions such as a mighty ship floating on water. Infact, the principle itself exists naturally, Archimede only discovered it.

But the big question stark illiterates like you can't answer is: On which principle is this water powered generator works? Is it the principle of magic and imagination Or the principles of fantasies? Infact, besides the fact that it doesn't operate on any scientific principle, it indeed works against the golden time tested scientific law, which is the energy conservation principle. This law has been applied in addressing quite a lot of issues, meaning, it is sacrosanct.

Keep being delusional expecting to get some imagined machine that requires nothing for its continous operation. I hate it when fools keep talking about what they know absolutely nothing about.

Maybe you can start "researching" on an electric power generator that uses your poo and urine as fuel.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Olanipekun1: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:
grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Osemudiamhen01(m): 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
I don't think that snub would help people like develop those creativity they have.

Don't u think it's demoralising
Let's appreciate stuffs like this as it can culminate to bigger creative advancement.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol . After every thing has come to light, stupid people like you would say "it was there before, he only discovered it". The science behind it will be revealed and people like you will be surprised.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Datazone:

Lol . After every thing has come to light, stupid people like you would say "it was there before, he only discovered it". The science behind it will be revealed and people like you will be surprised.
I have been telling you to stop acting dumb but your hardened cranium won't just let it permeat into your fish brain.

So before Archimede came up with his principles, objects where never sighted floating on water? You mean before Archimede, giant fallen trees as heavy as a ton of cement never floated? So it was Archimedes principle that now made them to start floating? Have you seen your dumbness?

Now listen you ignoramus.

Non of the scientific laws were created by the scientists, their works simply discovered the existence of the principles.

What Archimede did was to find out why some objects floats while others sink. He discovered that objects experience upthrust equivalent to the weight of the liquid it displaces. I wouldn't want talk about some mathematical deductions involved because your pea sized brain can't comprehend ordinary algebra.

Now a dense metal displaces less liquid as compared to when the same metal is expanded thereby having more volume and ultimately displacing liquid equal its weight, it now experiences upthrust equal its weight, then it must float. This is just what the law of flotation is all about. Not as if Archimede came with a law that never existed naturally, he simply discovered its existence and that law is being put to use in areas like ships.

Same applied to aircraft suspended in the air. Birds were observed to move in the air. Meanwhile, Newton's third law of motion states that to every action, there must be equal and opposite reaction force. This is the principle upon which aircraft is able to suspend and move forward in the air. It pushes air downward and gets lifted in the upward direction and it pushes air backward and gets the forward thrust.

These are just few laws applied in addressing some problems today.

Now, on which principle is this water powered generator operating you dumbass?

If you want to know the principles upon which ordinary generator operates, I will gladly do that if that will stop you from being stupid.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

I have been telling you to stop acting dumb but your hardened cranium won't just let it permeat into your fish brain.

So before Archimede came up with his principles, objects where never sighted floating on water? You mean before Archimede, giant fallen trees as heavy as a ton of cement never floated? So it was Archimedes principle that now made them to start floating? Have you seen your dumbness?

Now listen you ignoramus.

Non of the scientific laws were created by the scientists, their works simply discovered the existence of the principles.

What Archimede did was to find out why some objects floats while others sink. He discovered that objects experience upthrust equivalent to the weight of the liquid it displaces. I wouldn't want talk about some mathematical deductions involved because your pea sized brain can't comprehend ordinary algebra.

Now a dense metal displaces less liquid as compared to when the same metal is expanded thereby having more volume and ultimately displacing liquid equal its weight, it now experiences upthrust equal its weight, then it must float. This is just what the law of flotation is all about. Not as if Archimede came with a law that never existed naturally, he simply discovered its existence and that law is being put to use in areas like ships.

Same applied to aircraft suspended in the air. Birds were observed to move in the air. Meanwhile, Newton's third law of motion states that to every action, there must be equal and opposite reaction force. This is the principle upon which aircraft is able to suspend and move forward in the air. It pushes air downward and gets lifted in the upward direction and it pushes air backward and gets the forward thrust.

These are just few laws applied in addressing some problems today.

Now, on which principle is this water powered generator operating you dumbass?

If you want to know the principles upon which ordinary generator operates, I will gladly do that if that will stop you from being stupid.

Don't be a goat, wood and steel are different. When the ideas first came, that's why everyone laughed at it. But Archimedes was able to prove that a ship can float due to upthrust. Before the wright brothers, others have come with techniques which failed, even DaVinci came with his own drawing but couldn't actualize it. People like you would say, it isn't possible. Now that they have achieved it, you will beat your flat chest in here to say it is possible.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
Datazone:

Don't be a goat, wood and steel are different. When the ideas first came, that's why everyone laughed at it. But Archimedes was able to prove that a ship can float due to upthrust. Before the wright brothers, others have come with techniques which failed, even DaVinci came with his own drawing but couldn't actualize it. People like you would say, it isn't possible. Now that they have achieved it, you will beat your flat chest in here to say it is possible.
When will you stop being a stupid dumbass? You mean despite the explanation in the comment you just quoted, you have not learnt anything? If up till Now you are still behaving like a confused antelope, I wonder when you will start acting like a human.

Now let me explain again in a different language since your comprehension skill is somehow too defective.

Have you ever heard of the word "density"?

From your argument, it is obvious that is a rocket science to you, so I will do the little I can to make your brain a functional one.

Density is the mass per unit volume of an object. Now, a comparison of the density of an object with that of water is called relative density. Any object with relative density (rd) less than 1 must float on water and if the rd is higher, it sinks. This explains why palm oil or diesel floats while mercury sinks.

A log of wood floats on water while a tiny lumped metal sinks because while wood has rd less than 1, a lumped metal has rd greater than 1.

Now, from the knowledge of density, that lumped metal can be expanded thereby having more volume and ultimately reduce its density, hence rd less than 1.

Again, you stupidly seem carried away by the foolish thought that Archimede is the brainchild behind ship, now get it straight into your empty brain, ship was not conceived by Archimede, though his principle of flotation (which would stil have been applied even if he didn't come up with it) was applied. If you are not dumb, you would have known that a steel hollow cooking pot or plate will float on water even if Archimede didn't come up with his law of flotation. Except if you are foolishly assuming that a 10 yr old playing with plate on water must have studied Archimedes principles before playing as such. Or are you saying a hollow steel plate placed on water will not float if Archimedes principle is not invoked on the plate/water?

You have started acting more dumb than I had earlier assumed, I will advise you keep quiet to avoid further disgracing whichever institution you might have attended because you just succeded in further throwing your ignorance to the surface.

All scientific laws are natural laws, the scientists only discover their existence, but goats like you always assume the scientists brought those laws into existence. The law of gravity says whatever goes up must come down, meaning if a stone is thrown up, it must come down. Are you now saying if Sir Isaac Newton didn't come up with his law of universal gravitation, a stone thrown up will not come down?

Go and get educated and stop disturbing the cyberspace with unclad ignorance because school children visit this site for learning purpose.

1 Like

Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Simplyleo: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2019
Datazone:

Not done educating this empty headed dutard.

Now, I dont really understand why you now talked more about a law that is in use to address some practical issues without talking about the the law on which this scam of water powered machine works. At least Archimede came up with a law (already in existence b4 he discover it though) and same law is now applied to solve problems. Did these scammers talk about any law or simply arranged some funny component claiming it runs on water?

The big question you dolt can't even answer is: on which principle does water replace fossil fuel in a generator? How does a fossil fuel generator even operate? Pretty sure you have no iota of knowledge in this regard but continue arguing blindly like the punk you are.

Bring any inventor of that scam and see me shreding him to pieces by proving to him the pranks he is playing. Though not ruling out the fact you may be one of the fraudsters making effort to swindle gullible human beings in daily search of free things.

As per the text in bold, there are reasons for persistence in any scientific research and it is very simple: It doesn't run contrary to natural laws.

Once this is the case, scientists will continue with research until solution is found. This is quite different from chasing shadows of creating something out of nothing especially the foolish concept of creating energy rather than seeking its transformation.
Re: OMG! His Is Damn Tallented by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Simplyleo:

When will you stop being a stupid dumbass? You mean despite the explanation in the comment you just quoted, you have not learnt anything? If up till Now you are still behaving like a confused antelope, I wonder when you will start acting like a human.

Now let me explain again in a different language since your comprehension skill is somehow too defective.

Have you ever heard of the word "density"?

From your argument, it is obvious that is a rocket science to you, so I will do the little I can to make your brain a functional one.

Density is the mass per unit volume of an object. Now, a comparison of the density of an object with that of water is called relative density. Any object with relative density (rd) less than 1 must float on water and if the rd is higher, it sinks. This explains why palm oil or diesel floats while mercury sinks.

A log of wood floats on water while a tiny lumped metal sinks because while wood has rd less than 1, a lumped metal has rd greater than 1.

Now, from the knowledge of density, that lumped metal can be expanded thereby having more volume and ultimately reduce its density, hence rd less than 1.

Again, you stupidly seem carried away by the foolish thought that Archimede is the brainchild behind ship, now get it straight into your empty brain, ship was not conceived by Archimede, though his principle of flotation (which would stil have been applied even if he didn't come up with it) was applied. If you are not dumb, you would have known that a steel hollow cooking pot or plate will float on water even if Archimede didn't come up with his law of flotation. Except if you are foolishly assuming that a 10 yr old playing with plate on water must have studied Archimedes principles before playing as such. Or are you saying a hollow steel plate placed on water will not float if Archimedes principle is not invoked on the plate/water?

You have started acting more dumb than I had earlier assumed, I will advise you keep quiet to avoid further disgracing whichever institution you might have attended because you just succeded in further throwing your ignorance to the surface.

All scientific laws are natural laws, the scientists only discover their existence, but goats like you always assume the scientists brought those laws into existence. The law of gravity says whatever goes up must come down, meaning if a stone is thrown up, it must come down. Are you now saying if Sir Isaac Newton didn't come up with his law of universal gravitation, a stone thrown up will not come down?

Go and get educated and stop disturbing the cyberspace with unclad ignorance because school children visit this site for learning purpose.
People laughed at the idea because a ship weigh more than a house not because it's less than 100g. You'llbe stupid to think I read all your epistle. I just skim and quote what to correct

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canon EOS R10. 2022 Mirrorless Camera. AVAILABLE / Music Cover Design At Cheap Rates / Graphic Artist In Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.