Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,297 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? (2044 Views)

Becomrich Post Your Profile For Me. I Want To See It / The Curious Case Of "becomrich" : Is He A Human, Program Or A Trojan Virus ? / Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
curiosity has brought me to this. if you know him well, please coment.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
my question is whether anybody has met him in real life to know his state of mind?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by seanet02: 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yes he is sane and ok.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by jason12345: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
grin grin BCR is normal grin grin grin

most yoruba men understand what he is saying but I dont think they support it. atleast, i know i don't support it.

instead of laughing, take your time to follow this guy, he makes sense at times grin
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by becomrich13: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
jason , ask the yorubaman who does not supportĀ  yoruba people to leave nigeria. Tell that man to post his name and address. i have said so over and over. have you seen anyone post their names.

I am telling you, anyone who post his name and address. To verify the address, we beg thoseĀ  people they call Oduduwa people congress,are reading this in nigeria and they would go and verify if the address is real or fake. period.

have you seen anyone who have paste his name and address. they are all reading this in nigeria. they have internet. Have you seen just one person. That should tell you our story. we are ready to get out of nigeria.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Fogman(m): 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2010
His posts and argument are not coherent. I think something is wrong somewhere!
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by tpia5: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
becomerich are you an opc member.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Jarus(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
Fogman:

His posts and argument are not coherent. I think something is wrong somewhere!
My take too. Especially, having interacted with him via mail off-NL.

But there is definitely no denying the fact that he knows politics, especially of the 80s to 90s.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by seanet02: 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
Jarus:

But there is definitely no denying the fact that he knows politics, especially of the 80s to 90s.
HMM, hardly sees any sense in other people view except his BASTARDIZED ONES
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by MaiSuya(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
seanet02:

HMM, hardly sees any sense in other people view except his BASTARDIZED ONES

I most humbly beg to disagree! BCR having a bastardized view? impossicant

eh. . .btw what is a bastardized view?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by seanet02: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mai Suya:

I most humbly beg to disagree! BCR having a bastardized view? impossicant

eh. . .btw what is a bastardized view?
When will you leave this Almajiri acts of yours?
For God sake, you dont need to beg to express yourself
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by becomrich13: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why do you think I am an OPC member. how do you verify names put on the internet.

Majority of yorubas more than 90% want to leave.

You people are evil and wicked. You see only evil and wicked do wrong to others. Do you see yourself as a evil and wicked man. How do you see , yourself??
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
He wants Yoruba to join Benin republic ! Why ?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by excanny: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

He wants Yoruba to join Benin republic ! Why ?

To unite with their lost tribes in Benin.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
excanny:

To unite with their lost tribes in Benin.
and that happens to be my only beef with him
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Arysexy(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
i think he is a run away psychiatric patients. No oofeinse! (apology mr.cork)
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by excanny: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
~Bluetooth:

and that happens to be my only beef with him

And what's wrong with the Yorubas re-uniting with their lost tribes in Benin Republic?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
excanny:

And what's wrong with the Yorubas re-uniting with their lost tribes in Benin Republic?

Yoruba have their root here,so why should we go to another place ?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
Becomrich. . .

That dude is . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by rebranded(m): 11:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
he is normal, just crazy about his race

From moving to benin to creating gift cards as money grin

becomrich the sky is your limit jare cheesy
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
Well he should leave edo delta out of it
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by becomrich13: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am not racist. But the capital of the Yorubas , really was inside benin republic. And it was not in Nigeria.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^^^^so ifa tells lies? oduduwa came from cotonue?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by unipol(m): 10:36am On Oct 29, 2010
Jarus:

and he is good also in posting racist sitelight maps from google.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by jason12345: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2010
df2006:

^^^^^^so ifa tells lies? oduduwa came from cotonue?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by hercules07: 10:45am On Oct 29, 2010
If you look hard enough, you will see the sense in his posts, you will of course have to look past the written english, you might also have to rearrange some of the words, at the end sha, you will get the gist of his message.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2010
hercules07:

If you look hard enough, you will see the sense in his posts, you will of course have to look past the written english, you might also have to rearrange some of the words, at the end sha, you will get the gist of his message.
becomrich: link=topic=540890.msg7035823#msg7035823 date=1288306107]
I am not racist. [s]But the capital of the Yorubas , really was inside benin republic. And it was not in Nigeria.[/s]
Is this an an example of the non sense you are talking about ?
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by oluite(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2010
he loves maps grin
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Jarus(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2010
hercules07:

grin grin
all before you undertsand BCR
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by na2day(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2010
becomerich, our one and only satellite mapper! grin
I hail O!
Please dont post the satellite map showing that my landlord will evict me at the end of the year, because i never pay rent grin grin grin

Our Dear Becomerich, he reminds me of this guy
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by Jarus(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
Becpmrich is not a racist, he doesn't insult other races/tribes. He i only close being to being a Yoruba supremacist.
Re: Is Becomrich/musiwa/matemate a Normal Person Or Is He Just A Racist? by hercules07: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
@Bluetooth

You have to look hard to see where he is coming from. You know when someone has something to say but does not know how to get his point across, add a little bit of bad grammar and a lot of maps and you have BCR. We should actually commend him for his maps have greatly reduced, posts are actually made without maps nowadays. The new and improved BCR has relegated mappings for now, long may it continue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Anambra Govt Demolishes Church, 3 Other Buildings / Withdraw From Presidential Race Now! Sheikh Gumi Warns Buhari / Jimi Agbaje Rally Cause Frustrating Traffic- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.