Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series (3196 Views)

Mbc1, Mbc2,mbc3,mbc4,mbc Action,mbc Max, Etc Now Free To Air On 60m Dish Ku Band / New Free To Air Satellite West African Ku And Cband / Is It Possible To Use A C Band On A 90cm Dish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by jwadel: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
If u need help please contact me. all you need to do is get a new X3 Evolution Modem and you are connected. Call 07054434875 for more information.
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by Imeobong(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2010
@jwadel.

I need help pls. My link has been down since Friday. And I was told to pick a C-Band feed horn, LNB and BUC. that the iDirect platform on C-Band will be up lates Saturday. But uptill now, its still not on. What shd I do?
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by jwadel: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
FOB Sky has not proven to be a responsible service provider, though their service was okay, they refused to inform their customers ahead of their failure. I don't recommend FOB to anyone anymore. All your equipments are still applicable, your LNB and BuC are still okay, only the modem needs to be changed to an evolution X3 modem. All providers are planning to suspend services or stop the activation of new sites on IDirect 3000 series. FOB has just belled the cat. The new IDirect evolution modem was designed for USA during the Afghanistan war. It compresses your data and transfer it at faster rate. IDirect, after the war decided to market it to the rest of the world. But they need the support of Vsat internet service providers. Migrate to the leading evolution series and enjoy cheaper bandwith with faster and reliable throughput and speed.
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by Imeobong(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
@jwadel
You answered my question partially. Please whats the solution to my problem? and which Provider will u recommend me to? also whts the terms of thier service charge +cost of the iDirect Evolution? What was d cause of Fobsky failure?
Thanks
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by jwadel: 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2010
For now, I will recommend Intersat. You can get bandwidth for as low as 200 dollars. The only set-back with them is that bandwidth subscription is quarterly. According to FOB, Falling sales, slow economy and strong competition from 3G and other wireless providers is the reason for such decision
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by jwadel: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2010
I can give u an iDirect for a very cheap price @ 155,000 naira
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by Happychild(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2010
If you have a FOBSKY equipment and wish to continue with your internet service .
Call on us we would replace your modem free to Shiron modem and activate ur site free once you pay a monthly bandwidth .
On the 6th month you pay half of the price of bandwidth , with hub station in Tel Aviv and Lagos
Call 234 8025120072  or email newalpha2008@yahoo.com
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by fatibaby: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2011
Good news !!!!!! All Juch Tech KU band customers do not need to change any hardware to migrate to an equally high standard multinational ISP.

need more info call me on 081393308477, 08025013755, 08025013767
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by SatGuy: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Late but even better news!!! FOBSKY is coming back! They're offering ku-band services on NSS7 according to www.juch-tech.com
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by muse1: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
Please i need a cafe that is Operating under FOB SKY i want to open a cafe and i was told that FOB is Good PROVIDER But i need to confirm this before i move in. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY CAFE THAT IS USING FOB LINK KINDLY HELP ME WITH THEIR ADDRESS IN LAGOS SO THAT I CAN GO THERE TO SEE THINGS BY MYSELF.THANKS
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by SatGuy: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
muse1: Please i need a cafe that is Operating under FOB SKY i want to open a cafe and i was told that FOB is Good PROVIDER But i need to confirm this before i move in. PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANY CAFE THAT IS USING FOB LINK KINDLY HELP ME WITH THEIR ADDRESS IN LAGOS SO THAT I CAN GO THERE TO SEE THINGS BY MYSELF.THANKS

Did you ask FOB directly? They might get you in contact with a customer.
Re: Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series by muse1: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2012
ok

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bba On your Strong Free / How Much Is Ctl Cable ? / h

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.