Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Understanding The Women Fashion Trends In 2019 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Understanding The Women Fashion Trends In 2019 (565 Views)

Cute Ankara Styles For Children To Wear In 2019 (PICTURES & VIDEOS) #ankarakids / Top Nigerian Men’s Fashion Trends In 2018 You Need To Know (photos) / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Women Fashion Trends In 2019 by AFashionWorld: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Various fashion gurus have projected and observed that the year 2019 is and will continue to be an interesting and exciting year for fashion. With the end of the global financial crisis and recession trend, an upheaval in the fashion world was seen in the beginning of the year and this is continuing. In all the fashion shows that have taken place so far, a new standard of fashion rise up is seen.

The latest trends in women fashion 2019 have been inspired by yesteryear's classic styles with a dash of sex, skin, colours, embellishments and of course attitude and glamor.
Read More: https://www.africafashionworld.com/2019/09/understanding-women-fashion-trends-in.html

Re: Understanding The Women Fashion Trends In 2019 by rogerbell: 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Great post! Actually, I find it quite hard to keep up with all the latest trends. Recently, I bought some 5 panels for myself from Delusion MFG store: https://delusionmfg.com/collections/blank-5-panel-hats

And I'm loving it. I'm told that these hats are considered quite fashionable these days. Also, I have bought some new pair of shoes for myself. Just trying to keep up lol

(1) (Reply)

Uche Umana Set To Judge The Biggest Beauty Exhibition In West Africa / Breed Tempe Men's Quartz Genuine Leather Watch W/date BRD6900 Now Available / Urgent Sales Of Sewing Equipments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.