Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) (45799 Views)

Yahaya Bello Visits Flood's IDP Camps, Reiterate Commitment / Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Visits School Of Abducted Students In Kagara / Yahaya Bello Visits President Buhari In State House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Corruption meets corruption to give birth to corrupt inec result with money exchanging hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 2:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Kapeter:
you should wake up. Buhari doesn't know how he emerged winner of last election. It could have been rig in his favour in some part of the country buh believe me buhari has no hand in the rigging, his loyalists did. Take Lagos for example, buhari doesn't know wether some people were not allow to vote or not, same way it apply all over the country. People who stand to gain rig in his favour if there's actually some that went down.
You are a stupid fooooool.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Kapeter:
buhari will never rig election for anybody, don't deceive yourself.

Tinubu will never rig election for anyone dont be deceive yourself.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by anonimi: 4:32am On Sep 11, 2019
simonlee:
my brother you're obviously the one deceiving yourself! grin

Not his fault Oga. It must be the BMC allowee salary of N30,000 at work.
Pity is what he and other Alliance of Past/Present Criminals, APC followers need.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by anonimi: 4:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Kapeter:
you should wake up. Buhari doesn't know how he emerged winner of last election. It could have been rig in his favour in some part of the country buh believe me buhari has no hand in the rigging, his loyalists did. Take Lagos for example, buhari doesn't know wether some people were not allow to vote or not, same way it apply all over the country. People who stand to gain rig in his favour if there's actually some that went down.

Kapeter:
they will rig without his consent.

I don't know which one you need most- redemption or salvation from whatever is afflicting you but I will give you what I can- free education to liberate you from the zonebee spirit that has taken hold of your reasoning capacities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138262_4109483antizomiejpeg1276cb01fb98179024c520182627317d_jpeg2a8694795af659621780a6dabda65496

Symphony007:
Buhari reveals how APC won Osun governorship with ‘remote control’

President Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday, while appealing to traditional rulers in Osun State to support his reelection to enable his administration consolidate on its achievements, revealed that APC was able to win the state’s governorship election held months back with the aid of remove control.

Buhari, who failed to provide details of what he meant by remote control, said: “I know how much trouble we had in the last election here. I know by remote control through so many sources how we managed to maintain the party (APC) in power in this state.”

The President said this while interacting with the monarchs led by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan at the banquet hall of Osun State Government House.

Buhari, received on arrival along with Vice President Yemi Osinbajo by Osun State Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola and his entourage, said the APC has recorded gains in the areas of infrastructural hence the need for the people to return the administration to consolidate on the achievement its has made in the last three years.

He urged the traditional rulers to join hands with his government to tackle the menace of insecurity, assuring that his government was working towards providing social service programmes and soft loans to farmers to boost the agriculture sector of the economy. Oba Wahab Kayode Oyedotun, speaking on behalf of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi who arrived later, assured President Buhari of victory at the February 16 Presidential election.

https://guardian.ng/politics/buhari-reveals-how-apc-won-osun-governorship-with-remote-control/?F

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by samsam2019: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
A won eleribu meji
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2019
mideactive:

You've woken up from no where to tackle my voice against non performance.

The message is simple. Stop preempting the decision of an electorate you are not part of. It is undemocratic and reeks of intolerance. Let others choose their leaders and butt out of their decision-making.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by mideactive: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2019
candidtalk:

The message is simple. Stop preempting the decision of an electorate you are not part of. It is undemocratic and reeks of intolerance. Let others choose their leaders and butt out of their decision-making.
He was not voted into office, they forced him on the people. Instead of him to make use of the unusual opportunity,he his making a mess of governance. Anyway,you can't give what u don't have.
Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Tinubu, Does The 4+4 Sign With Him (Photos) by orisa37: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
Wherever The Suniis go The Shiits go also not to complement but to concoct Evil. Iran is a Religious Wreck. Iran sponsored Elsaksaky in NIGERIA to counter Bokoharam. Iran infiltrated Bokoharam to kill eleven Christian leaders in Revenge for the Death of ISIS COMMANDANT. To revenge for QUASEM, Iran is already targeting Kenya and might target NIGERIA and other African Countries that are majorly Christians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ogbomoso, Oyo (Photos) / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies / INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.