Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts (60193 Views)

Clinton N'jie Streams His Sex Tape Online Accidentally / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by Happyfela(m): 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Bring the holy cane, i need flog u for uttering this fallacy
ChristmasBells:
Mastobation is you willinly inviting demons into your life read my lips after you are done destroying your life with mastobation you will be looking for men of God from pilar to post for them to deliver you let he/she who have ears let them hear.. 7q
Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by ChristmasBells: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
Happyfela:
Bring the holy cane, i need flog u for uttering this fallacy
If you like believe if you like call it falacy dnt stop mastobating what you dnt stop will stop you may that not be your portion in JESUS NAME!
Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by ChristmasBells: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
doggedfighter:

Fallacy and utter balderdash !!!
If you like believe if you like call it fallacy mastobation is you inviting host of demons wilinly into your life stop it befor it ruins your life and destiny!!
Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by ChristmasBells: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
doggedfighter:

Nice invitation, stop spreading lies
My dear stop mastobating away your life and destiny if you like believe it if you like call it falacy stop it befor it stops you!!
Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by Godwin2am(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
THAT MUMU CLUB KEEP CUTTING MY TICKET..... ALL BECAUSE OF THIS THEIR SINFUL ACT
Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by Godwin2am(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
SEXUAL IMMORALITY MUMBER FACTOR THAT BRINGS A MAN DOWN
Re: Afriyie Acquah Streams His Sex Video Online, Ex-wife Reacts by Caseless: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82104884:
He whom the gods want to kill....they first make mad!...........................African Proverb.

2 mad people! shocked
shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akosua Puni, Michael Essien’s Wife Packs Out Over Affair With Princess Shyngle / Tonye Solomon D-BOY Breaks Guinness World Record In Bayelsa (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins The Euro 2020 Golden Boot Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.