Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead (41594 Views)

#nigeriadecides: Voting Suspended In Sandamu, Katsina / Abu Usamah Killed! Boko Haram Commander Dies Of Gunshot Injuries In Borno / Usman Sandamu Is Dead! Nigerian Railway Corporation Chairman Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Haryourmieykhun(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
A loyal and honest employee of President Muhammadu Buhari has died after serving him and his family for over 30 years.

The Presidency said in a statement just released in Abuja that Nalado Sandamu, better known as ‘Commander’, was an honest and good caretaker of the President.

He died at the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano on Monday.

The deceased worked at the President’s country home in Daura, Katsina State.

“I have lost a good and honest caretaker,’’ the President was quoted as mourning Sandamu.

Buhari added, “I have lost a prudent and a wonderful custodian who did so well taking care of my country home in Daura. May Allah bless his soul and give strength to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss, Ameen.”

The statement, which was signed by Nigeria’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu, noted, “The President sent a delegation to the family of the bereaved in Sandamu Local Government Area, Katsina, comprising Senior Special Assistant, Domestic and Household Matters, Sarki Abba, Senior Special Assistant, Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu and State Chief of Protocol, Amb. Lawal Kazaure.

“The President’s Housekeeper, Saleh Yuguda, was also on the delegation that visited the family of the bereaved.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/buharis-commander-dies-after-30-year-service/amp/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Harrymig1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by culf: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
may his soul rest in peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by FarahAideed: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
RIP Sandamu I just hope you were not killed by Penury ..I know you are in a better place because I can imagine how horrible it must have been working for one of the most visionless characters to ever walk he earth .. RIP sir

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by jkendy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
Buhari's commander.........grin
Thought it was Abu Shekau sef grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Oh...

Rest in peace
Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by PureGoldh(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Buhari added, “I have lost a prudent and a wonderful custodian who did so well taking care of my country home in Daura. May Allah bless his soul and give strength to the bereaved family to bear this irreparable loss, Ameen.”
This is coming from a very good boss to a prudent staff.

May 'Commander's' Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.
He was a very good and prudent man when he was alive.
Great man.

RIP Alhaji Nalado!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
PureGoldh:
May his soul rest in peace
Amen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Iyajelili(f): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is it a national mourning?

1 Like

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by careytommy37(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tufiakwa!
30 gaddamn years!!
Was he a slave?

4 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Osobi32(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
The high level of ur corruption in aso Rock killed the man..... Rip to the poor dude.

2 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
The race of this life is against our own death. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by handsomeyinka(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
No need to mourn,i wish you could just follow his footstep so we can also have peace in nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by SweetJoystick(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dem don sacrifice am as offering against tomorrow angry

1 Like

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by DeviIhimseIf: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82107941:

What is funny to you reading about someone's death?!
Why the shining of all these brown teeth of yours.
All because of hatred for your country.
You guys are simply irredeemable.
Hatred kill faster than HIV o.
Be warned!
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by ginaeve: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Sorry for your loss sir. I hope you will compensate the family well and not just offer them your condolence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by DeviIhimseIf: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82107933:

Amen.
[/s]
[s]
post=82107925:
Okay
[/s]
Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by lyriclekidd(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
But he no go mourn thousands of Nigerians dying errday. What a life.

2 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by ednut1(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
How can u work for someone for 30 years. Some Aboki no dey get ambition grin

8 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Banmeallday: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jubril was quoted eh.......He cannot give live interview, he cannot go to the public, he is hiding up and down.

Because he Buhari has died since.

2 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
May Allah accept his soul and comfort the family he left behind.

1 Like

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by Latidoh1: 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why him no carry the guy go abroad go treat am well?

2 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by JubrinElSudan: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is the picture attached that of the Commander? RIP to him

1 Like

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by olu77(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
The man is good because he took good care of what the president cares for most. You know nau. May his caring soul rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by DonTattaglia: 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
One idi0tic MOD banned me for talking against South Africans xenophobic attack on Nigerians in SA. As if South Africans' give a damn about him. May sense never come to that MOD. Mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by undefeateds: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82107941:

What is funny to you reading about someone's death?!
Why the shining of all these brown teeth of yours.
All because of hatred for your country.
You guys are simply irredeemable.
Hatred kill faster than HIV o.
Be warned!
u just dey infest every thread anyhow,so u expect everyone to be myopic in thinking like u because of one tradermoni, nonsense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by OsuAmaka: 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
FarahAideed:
RIP Sandamu ..I know you are in a better place because I can imagine how horrible it must have been working for one of the most vision less characters to ever work the earth .. RIP sir
It also must have been horrible for Cap. Chizoba Ndibuisi who has been Buhari's personal pilot.
Na hate go kee yamirees.

-Osu Amaka

8 Likes

Re: Nalado Sandamu 'Commander' Dies! Buhari’s Housekeeper Is Dead by awa(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
RIP but you wasted your 30 years on earth working for someone else without making your own marks in life.

And to PMB, you are a wicked man to have someone serve you for 30 good years without you telling him to go set up something to add value to Nigeria.
I am sure his children will now continue serving you and your children....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalists Waiting For Diezani In Front Of UK Police Station (Photos) / Risikat Ajoke Adegeye Is Dead (King Sunny Ade's Wife Dies) / Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.