Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI (13517 Views)

Latest Video Of Hushpuppy With FBI / EFCC Arrest 28 Suspects And Recover N486m In A Operation With FBI / Breaking News: EFCC Partners With FBI To Fight Yahoo Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by Harrymig1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
We do have a long way to go as a country.
Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by TemmyT002(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Why are FBI not lauding EFCC, why is EFCC lauding themselves?

Because FBI is a respected, popular and powerful agency.
Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by adonainana: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Efcc are just lucky that fraudsters like to stick together like soldier ants, if not they would be on a wild goose chase. These boys will just pack themselves in one location like tomatoes inside rubber, making even a dumb organization like efcc seems like genuis LMAO

As in and some even move to cities and live in houses that are suspicious,Not supporting fraud but why dont you stay in less known towns and villages and do your thing after all its all online. All you need is a Glo or MTN coverage.

Like yahoo boys like to live on the same street or in the same place, its so obvious .

Like move to villages and do your thing then come to the city to ball

Also use Apple computers and lock automatically and iphones with a security, even FBI cant crack it

And dont do any plea bargain with any EFCC or whatever when you are caught, the prosecution must prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, i wonder if they cant crack inside your computer, how they will be able to prove a case beyond reasonable doubt.

My opinion sha
Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by Kingray10: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
pikaelite:
Are you kidding?... 92 million�... FBI is supposed to arrest EFCC too
You are on point
Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Efcc are just lucky that fraudsters like to stick together like soldier ants, if not they would be on a wild goose chase. These boys will just pack themselves in one location like tomatoes inside rubber, making even a dumb organization like efcc seems like genuis LMAO

more like , they like to show themselves
Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Deola2020:
This collabo go win Grammy before burna boy @tohyorsih2 grin grin

If it's before burna no wahala. My own is for him to sha win grammy cool

1 Like

Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by seangy4konji: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
I really don't understand why they have to Luke in a building parking @5 cars in the same compound..entering in and going out same time..

Neighbors all cast you now.
Re: EFCC Lauds Collaboration With FBI by Bizibi(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2019
adonainana:

As in and some even move to cities and live in houses that are suspicious,Not supporting fraud but why dont you stay in less known towns and villages and do your thing after all its all online. All you need is a Glo or MTN coverage.

Like yahoo boys like to live on the same street or in the same place, its so obvious .

Like move to villages and do your thing then come to the city to ball

Also use Apple computers and lock automatically and iphones with a security, even FBI cant crack it

And dont do any plea bargain with any EFCC or whatever when you are caught, the prosecution must prove its case beyond reasonable doubt, i wonder if they cant crack inside your computer, how they will be able to prove a case beyond reasonable doubt.

My opinion sha
once FBI put you on radar,the same apple company will release your details......

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-yr-old Murder Suspect Escapes From Edo Custody (photo) / Dial 112: NCC Finally Sets Up Emergency Communication Centres In FCT, 17 States / Tafa Apanpa: Gunmen Kidnap Baale of Araromi & His Wife In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.