Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online (12385 Views)

15,000 Nasarawa Youths, Women Drum Support For Peter Obi / South East Women Applaud Buhari, Umar Farouq Over Social Security Investments / Bloody War ! How Fifty South East Women Lost Their Lives In A Single Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by PrincessB1(f): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
dazzlingd:
Very arrogant woman, her type does not deserve any public post...
She looks down on people and talk to them like shes the one feeding their generation....

Those who have had encounters with her will attest to what I'm saying
You can lie in Africa cheesy

Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by dazzlingd(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
PrincessB1:

You can lie in Africa cheesy

Omeizadean:

Big time liar. U even lie for free na wa ohh

I dont get the lie, have u encountered her before, don't be deceived by her hypocrisy..... She's a very insolent person and have no regard for anyone... I speak out of personal experience.... And I don't have any reason to lie against her
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by kenny5811(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
i'm so inluv wit dat town called Ajaokuta.....i go sure visit Aj. again, my place of birth..... long live Aj.
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abalado:
No be only Natasha, na Mercy of the BBN or Tasha... She think say na child's play,,, lol,,,,
Abeg hear yourself... So because she is a woman, you are of the opinion that she thinks it's child play. This is 2019 ooo. Incase you don't know.
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by RexTramadol1: 11:05pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dr. Usman of OAU Pol,what are you doing?

Try and contest in this your state na?

You are definitely more intelligent than the sitting governor...... no offence!
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by adinoyiM(m): 1:20am On Sep 11, 2019
dazzlingd:
Very arrogant woman, her type does not deserve any public post...
She looks down on people and talk to them like shes the one feeding their generation....

Those who have had encounters with her will attest to what I'm saying

Take your misinformation out of here, please.

Natasha's works speak for her.
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by Lalaska(m): 1:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Yet she will end up with 1,325 votes. Even all the women will not vote for her
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by Exponental(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Gullible people everywhere. Bello and Wada should be a no no if they're not slaves.
Re: Kogi November Poll: Kogi East Women Drum Support For Natasha Akpoti -bira Online by Omeizadean(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
dazzlingd:

I dont get the lie, have u encountered her before, don't be deceived by her hypocrisy..... She's a very insolent person and have no regard for anyone... I speak out of personal experience.... And I don't have any reason to lie against her

In case you don't know we grew up together in IHIMA. Outside her father's house is our football pitch and as a different kid from us back then (cos she does look alot like white back then) she was unassuming and always brought her bike out for us to ride. Even years later when we met by which time she didnt recognised me and I didn't care to introduce that part of our early cos i felt its unprofessional at that moment she was very respectful and welcoming. Till date she is still friendly even to my uncle who is even from opposing party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Pledge To Buy Tinubu’s Nomination Form / DSS Denies Nnamdi Kanu Access To Visitors Due To Deteriorating Health – Family / Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.