Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Man Arrested For Throwing Four Month Old Son Into River In Niger State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Throwing Four Month Old Son Into River In Niger State (277 Views)

Man Throws 4-Month-Old Son Into River Uti In Niger State / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Throwing Four Month Old Son Into River In Niger State by reportnaija(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019

Men of the Niger state Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have arrested a 20-year-old man, Mustapha Aliyu, for throwing his four months old son into river Uti in Borgu local government area of the state.

When arrested, Mustapha who is an indigene of Kebbi state, said he acted in anger because the mother of the baby refused to take care of the baby and left the child in his custody. He blamed the devil for his action.

“I couldn’t take care of the baby alone. I was not happy that the mother left him with me. I do not even know what got into me. It is the devil handwork.” he told newsmen

The Niger State NSCDC Commandant, George Edem, said that the corpse of the baby is yet to be found

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2019/09/man-arrested-for-throwing-four-month.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Man Arrested For Throwing Four Month Old Son Into River In Niger State by jkendy(m): 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2019
A whole lots of crazy things by mentally derailed men are happening up north.
Just imagine what a man could do to his own blood!
Why brought him to this wicked world when you knew that you're not capable and prepared for his upkeep
You allowed your wicked side to control your emotions and now you want the world to believe that 'devil' entered you.
Go and tell the law court where you saw the devil, how you met him, what he/she told you, who he/she is, when you met him e t c.
The world has already ended without our knowledge.
***Just thinking aloud***

(1) (Reply)

18 Carat Gold Toilet Stolen / Woman Was Reportedly Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital / Navy Arrests 12 Oil, Rice Smugglers In Akwa Ibom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.