Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All (1319 Views)

Contact Me For Your 2D/3D Cartoon Character Design And Modelling / Learn 3d Modelling For Free With Your Smartphone / Graphic Designs, 3D Modelling ,Animation & Vfx @ Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hey guys, so I have been doing alot lately stepping up my aspirations to becoming a professional 3D artist and an animator in the long run.

it's my final year and I am hoping to use this opportunity to expose the world of 3D designing to everyone who is interested in it.

here is my what sap number to join the group 08103031041, classes will begin by Saturday and the program we will be using is absolute free and open source which is blender 3D animation software which you can download with your phone and is not up to an 100mb .

if you are interested in art or a graphics designer, step up your game with 3D designs of your own, build and design innovative 3D models for people and make money out of it.

it will run for 2weeks to help us all achieve something meaningful and tangible.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by balosammy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is there any fee attached to this training pls
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
balosammy:
Is there any fee attached to this training pls

totally free
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by balosammy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
WriterX:

totally free

Thanks bro ..pls add me ... 07014945955
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by hayzed1090: 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
WriterX:
Hey guys, so I have been doing alot lately stepping up my aspirations to becoming a professional 3D artist and an animator in the long run.

it's my final year and I am hoping to use this opportunity to expose the world of 3D designing to everyone who is interested in it.

here is my what sap number to join the group 08103031041, classes will begin by Saturday and the program we will be using is absolute free and open source which is blender 3D animation software which you can download with your phone and is not up to an 100mb .

if you are interested in art or a graphics designer, step up your game with 3D designs of your own, build and design innovative 3D models for people and make money out of it.

it will run for 2weeks to help us all achieve something meaningful and tangible.

thanks.

Ifa slapp you een......when phone begin run blender?
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Benjaniblinks:

Ifa slapp you een......when phone begin run blender?

go slap your stupidity bro, you can download the software from file hippo with your phone, my number is there a group has been created where we will use as an online workshop.

those are version 2.75-2.80 I keep them on my phone so I can share them to people.

I detest ignorance and fool hardy behaviors .

1 Like

Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by Benjaniblinks(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
WriterX:

go slap your stupidity bro, you can download the software from file hippo with your phone, my number is there a group has been created where we will use as an online workshop.

go sidown one place joor
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
go sidown one place joor

bro I didn't say you can run it on your phone but rather you can download it with your phone and run on your system.

simple if you're familiar with the software you should know you cant even run 3D software on phone for f**k sake.
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by Akuchaser: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
WriterX:

bro I didn't say you can run it on your phone but rather you can download it with your phone and run on your system.

simple if you're familiar with the software you should know you cant even run 3D software on phone for f**k sake.

some people are ignorant of that

haven't you come across the epidemic of " create 3d animation with your phone" on this section
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Akuchaser:

some people are ignorant of that

haven't you come across the epidemic of " create 3d animation with your phone" on this section

lol for real hahahahaha lol I use an 8gb system and my system still lag and crash while working lol a phone would simply die lol crate 3d with a phone lol that one strong oh.
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by PrinzCarter(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
WriterX:

thanks.
Weres ur location
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 7:54am On Jan 06, 2020
PrinzCarter:
Weres ur location

current in Edo state.
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by silaxx(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2020
WriterX:

current in Edo state.
can i message u on whatsapp, I'm currently in benin also
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by WriterX(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
silaxx:
can i message u on whatsapp, I'm currently in benin also

please feel free to do so
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by Walex11: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by silaxx(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
WriterX:

please feel free to do so
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by daddio(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls add me,08068101904
Re: Free Online 3d Modelling Workshop For All by Mateen1000: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pls add me 08134473374

(1) (Reply)

Don Of New "Lightpainting" Art - Emmanuel Eni, Aka Blackman In European Kitchen / New Highend 3d Visual Effects School In Lagos / Must: Watch New Video: Rise Again By Sheun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.