Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,584 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Woman Tags DJ Cuppy, Obasanjo, Adeboye, Others In Unusual Name Change Advert - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Tags DJ Cuppy, Obasanjo, Adeboye, Others In Unusual Name Change Advert (340 Views)

My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output / Restructuring: Buharri Warns Adeboye, Others, Says Government Won’t Succumb To / CAN President, Adeboye, Others Ask Buhari To Completely Scrap RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tags DJ Cuppy, Obasanjo, Adeboye, Others In Unusual Name Change Advert by prof2007: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
A change of name advert has been trending on social media, due to its unusual content and the names of the persons listed in the advert. The advert, which was published in a national daily at a yet-to-be-confirmed date, had elicited different reactions from social media users.

In the advert, a woman claiming to be the first child of the former governor of Lagos State, Michael Otedola, announced that she was changing her name from Miss Florence Mosunmola Otedola to a longer one consisting of titles like “Assistant Pastor, Princess, Miss,’ 11 names and one compound surname.

The advert stated, “I, Miss Florence Mosunmola Otedola, the first child and daughter of late and former Governor of Lagos State, Chief Michael Agbolade Otedola, now wish to be known as Assistant Pastor, Princess (Miss) Jedidah, Mosunmola, Florence, Abimbola, Oluyemisi, Adenike, Mojisola, Imoletan, Jesupotefunmi, Omoaladeogo, Lioness, Michael-Agbolade-Otedola.

“All former documents remain valid. The following to take note, please:

1) The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide;
2) Daddy (Pastor) Enoch Adejare Adeboye, the General Overseer of RCCG Worldwide;
3) All the family members of the late and former Governor of Lagos State, Chief Michael Agbolade Otedola;
4) Miss Christiana Adedoja Abosede Onakomaiya -Mother of Ayokunle and Femi Otedola;
5) Family members of the mother of Ayokunle and Femi Otedola -the Onakomaiya family;
6) Florence Otedola (aka DJ Cuppy);
7) Nana Otedola (DJ Cuppy’s mother);
8 ) All my lawyers;
9) The Nigerian Police Force;
10) Chief Olusegun Obasanjo;
11) Dr Goodluck Jonathan; and
12) People of Odo-ragunsen, Odo-Agboju and Odo-Layanra.

and the general public to notice please.”

See reactions:

Why does the police, OBJ & GEJ need to know about this?
And “ALL my lawyers”? Why do you have so many lawyers, what have you done? ��� pic.twitter.com/2eKQAMg3R9
— Wale Gates ���� (@walegates) September 10, 2019

Anyone blessed with the gift of understanding that can help explain this to me? pic.twitter.com/vwyW8tdzLi
— tyro (@DoubleEph) September 10, 2019

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/woman-tags-dj-cuppy-obasanjo-adeboye-others-in-unusual-name-change-advert/

Re: Woman Tags DJ Cuppy, Obasanjo, Adeboye, Others In Unusual Name Change Advert by donbachi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2019
She for copy daddy freeze na
Re: Woman Tags DJ Cuppy, Obasanjo, Adeboye, Others In Unusual Name Change Advert by olaboy33(m): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why didn't she copy Mr. Eazi and Zlatan too undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What Wife Found Inside Husband,s Car / Merlin Season 6 Trailer / The 9 Richest Countries In Africa; Nigeria Ranked 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.