Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti (33824 Views)

Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Appeal Court Nullifies Dayo Adeyeye’s Election - Abiodun Olujimi Declared Winner / Biodun Olujimi And Duro Faseyi Lose Reelection Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by helinues: 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
O se ti go
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by TGM2015: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
Delivering the judgment, the three-man tribunal, led by Justice D.D. Adeck, nullified elections in some polling units to declare Olujimi the authentic winner of the polls.

The Tribunal should have order for rerun as the difference is just approximately 2,700 votes except the total number of registered voters in the nullified polling units is less than the difference. Another thing is that, there is possibly of INEC nullifying some polling units earlier but declare winners because the total registered voters are not up to the margin of difference. In real sense, adding the already INEC nullified polling units with that of the Court, I have the feeling that the numbers will be more than 2,700 registered voters.

MicheyJ1:
Waiting for supreme to overturn it as usual with APC.
Forget as usual, if a judgement is not validly given or given without considering ALL relevant laws, it will be overturned. And I have the feeling that this judgment was pronounced wrongly, the Tribunal should have order rerun in the affected areas.
But wait ooooo, when Supreme Court overturn Tribunal and Appeal court's judgement that was initially in favour of APC, it was... What?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by useurkidney3121: 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2019
Too much irregularities in 2019 elections. History will never forget what INEC and the ruling party has turned elections in Nigeria to

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Andre001: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Cantonese: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elzakzaky:
There is freedom and independence of every arm of government under Buhari, unlike what we used to see in PDP days

Have you encountered Fsars once? Please encounter them and let us know how far about your freedom. Not only independence of every arm, na independence of every leg.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by WonderManly(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2019
PassingShot:

Victory for democracy now.

When Atiku loses tomorrow, democracy will be in danger.
Never! Never!! Laiye! Laiye!! Atiku will win and won by tomorrow. Oju yin l'omase!

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by WonderManly(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
ridbell01:
victory for democracy but when you loose Buhari has bastardised the judiciary..

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by WonderManly(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2019
glink2015:

Congratulations again for atikufailure the Cameroonian president elect.

Your people in Cameroon are waving at you to come back home and develop the poverty stricken country that you left for them to develop....

Long live Jeddah! Long live Federal Republic of Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ffuck you APC. Bastards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by cyberguy72(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
Maudata:
Ok
Is this for real?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by DeviIhimseIf: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82104739:
It is always good and refreshing to know that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Mordecai(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elzakzaky:
There is freedom and independence of every arm of government under Buhari, unlike what we used to see in PDP days

In the PDP days that saw ACN take over many states in the Southwest? That saw Oshiomhole sworn in as Governor of Edo State? That saw APGA take over Anambra? That saw a sitting President put his ambition on the back burner for peace to prevail?

And you compare it with today, when Senators are hounded with EFCC and cases dropped miraculously when they bend over (Goje); today when judges are hounded into the docks and new CJs sworn in on a whim for delivering unfavourable rulings; today when court orders are cherry picked for implementation?

I know you know all these.

But... let me hold my peace...

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Afamed: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hmm
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by capitalzero: 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elzakzaky:

just as judiciary under pdp brought fayemi,aregbe and oshiomole into power

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by AdonaiAluminium: 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Minority leader, spokesman in senate all lost at the tribunal...

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Please biko how does that one concerned me. Well congrats to you Madam.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by cooljoe(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Las Las na Judges dey select our leaders for this country.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by toprealman: 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2019
And Buhari was declared winner because
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Kingspin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ahmed0336:
grin

Hope you are checking your blood pressure? grin
INEC na yahoo yahoo
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by explosiveskull(m): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
WonderManly:
There is hope for Atiku. Congratulations in advance to Mr. President Atiku Abubakar. Atikulated forever!
Make all these dullards no catch you
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by explosiveskull(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mordecai:

In the PDP days that saw ACN take over many states in the Southwest? That saw Oshiomhole sworn in as Governor of Edo State? That saw APGA take over Anambra? That saw a sitting President put his ambition on the back burner for peace to prevail?

And you compare it with today, when Senators are hounded with EFCC and cases dropped miraculously when they bend over (Goje); today when judges are hounded into the docks and new CJs sworn in on a whim for delivering unfavourable rulings; today when court orders are cherry picked for implementation?

I know you know all these.

But... let me hold my peace...
You better do cos these APC vermins can be rabid with sentiments.
Am just scared cos they might still turn it over when it is appealed to a higher court where they will have some ground.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by WonderManly(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
explosiveskull:

Make all these dullards no catch you
Laiye! Laiye!! Never! Them no born them well.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by LewinskyMon: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:
grin

I'm tired of all these election stories

Abeg who Chelsea dey play this weekend? grin
tongue
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by fergie001: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Senatordave1, you see what I saw?

I didn't see this coming oooo
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Gunayo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:
grin

wuroola
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by ademoladeji(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:
grin

Chelsea dey play Regal
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
fergie001:
Senatordave1, you see what I saw?

I didn't see this coming oooo
I didnt see this too but like in osun it will easily be overturned.too much errors in the judgment.calling for a rerun woyld have been better
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by KenModi(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
WonderManly:
There is hope for Atiku. Congratulations in advance to Mr. President Atiku Abubakar. Atikulated forever!

As an interested Nigerian in who governs me, please what has Atiku has got on the table to offer us?

Please draw me a list of his manifesto and proposed policies...
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by RTSC2: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Elzakzaky:
I guess APC did not win elections during the Jonathan era to the point of defeating a seating president which can never happen under buhari.

Keep talking nonsense. You must be seeing what everybody is not seeing.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2019
izzou:
grin

aso rock boys united....
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by olowo1930: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2019
izzou:
grin

I think is Man city
Re: Tribunal Sacks Senator Dayo Adeyeye, Declares Biodun Olujimi Winner In Ekiti by Elzakzaky: 2:58am On Sep 11, 2019
RTSC2:

Keep talking nonsense.
You are a big fool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Picture Of President Jonathan Watching The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.