Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2205 Views)

2020 Nissan Juke Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / All-new 2019 Toyota Rav4 Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by AutoJoshNG: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019

Lamborghini has surprised everyone with an electric masterpiece. The Sian is the first electric car from Lamborghini and as it is typical of their models, it oozes radicality. The name “Sian” means flash or lightning in native Bolongnese tongue(Italy). From that meaning, it points out that the Sian is indeed a speed demon.

This new supercar from Lamborghini will be unveiled at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany this week.

At the IAA in Frankfurt, the Sian, specifically designed Verde Gea (green), with the interior details in Oro Electrum (electric gold), will be on display.

Its design visualizes the electrified Lamborghini of the future and underlining Lamborghini’s leadership in terms of constantly striving for the highest execution of colour and materials.

It is painted with a very precious multilayer colour containing golden flakes and golden crystals, perfectly complementing the internal design.

The styling of the Sian is similar to the petrol-powered Aventador, but still unique in its own way. The interior is executed in ‘Terra di Sant’Agata Bolognese’ with leather from Poltrona Frau implementing 3D printed parts for the first time in production.

Power comes from the normally aspirated 6.5 v12 from the Aventador but with a hybrid motor underneath. Its outputs 819hp and does 0 to 60 in 2.8 seconds with a top speed of 350km/h.

This speed record makes the Sian the fastest Lamborghini of all time. The Sian comes in a seven-speed automated manual gearbox.

A 48 volt e-motor delivering 34 hp, has been incorporated into the gearbox to provide immediate response and improved performance: the first time in any low-voltage hybrid that a direct connection has been made between electric motor and wheels. The e-motor also supports low-speed manoeuvres such as reversing and parking with electric power.

There’s no lithium-ion battery on board. The juice comes entirely from the supercapacitor, a setup Lamborghini has used since 2011 in conventional Aventador models to run their giant starter motors.

Its styling is revolutionary and this may be a new design language going forward. In terms of design, the car borrows from the company’s Terzo Millennio concept, which also featured aggressive lines and futuristic LED lights. Lamborghini’s designers also say it takes inspiration from its memorable 80′s supercars.

This supercar will cost a buyer like a Bugatti Chiron; it is valued at$3.6m. That is more than ₦1.2 billion before shipping and duty payment at the Nigerian port.

63 of these cars will be made and each comes with a different feel and uniqueness. More details of this supercar are still unknown, however, from the look of things, all unit have already been sold.

https://autojosh.com/2020-lamborghini-sian-electric-super-car-unveiledphotosdetails-and-price/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by yanabasee(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
Awa roads will murder this car and bury it within six months.....
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by josephine123: 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
This car sweet die
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by EKITI001: 6:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
I want this car for my birthday.. anybody?
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by Donexy16(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Thunder fire poverty
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by josephine123: 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2019
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by tck2000(m): 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2019
Why do car manufacturer usually display the cars they haven't produce?...Won't other car manufacturer steal their design and all thatstuff?...cc:AutoJoshNG
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by Daviestunech(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
EKITI001:
I want this car for my birthday.. anybody?
Will get you one wen u clock 95 in year 2070
Re: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Electric Super Car Unveiled (photos, Details And Price) by drips8(m): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2019
That's an impressive vehicle but I'm tired of reading about cars that I'll probably never buy or even see in real life

I'll just try my best to reduce material wants and expectations and just live my life

(1) (Reply)

Between A Camry And A Corolla, Which Should You Buy? / How Good Is Toyota 4runner 1999-2001 / Solving A Persistent Cylinder #1 Misfire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.