Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) (13038 Views)

Kaduna LP Gubernatorial Candidate Receives Peter Obi & Datti After London Visit / Red Cross' Iron Doors Saved Abba Kyari From Death During Kuje Prison Attack / 2023: Obaseki Receives Peter Obi, Says PDP Must Embrace Equity, Fairness* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Officialbaby: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
Hausaman:

I bet his universal suffrage was bought for a gallon of kerosene by Governor Ikpezua.
Shut up goat.
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82107240:

You heard well kiddo, next time we hope your state can nominate just one person to be a president!

Chai!! shocked
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Ekakamba: 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:

Of course, I did. Me and my girlfriends voted to Get Nigeria Working Again.
My nicca. grin tongue
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Futureinvest(m): 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
Is that so
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 7:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82107198:

God bless you Tabuwal....
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Abba kyari is all everywhere Buhari .....

This man go don hammer....

How I wish I'm in his position, I will be making cool cash for anybody that want to see Buhari
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:
How did we end up using this man as our President He looks so unpresidential!!

Its ok u can relax on the pain...u can't only wallows in pain but u can't unseat this '' unpresidential'' manm
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82107029:

Live with it, for the next 4 years , this handsome and great man above and below you will remain the President of yourself and everyone in your family.
From the oldest to the youngest: FACTS OF LIFE!
By God's grace.

So Davash...........
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82107240:

You heard well kiddo, next time we hope your state can nominate just one person to be a president!

Chai!! shocked

Devil advocate
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2019
glink2015:
Abba kyari is all everywhere Buhari .....

This man go don hammer....

How I wish I'm in his position, I will be making cool cash for anybody that want to see Buhari

Is this how you want to "get Nigeria working again"? grin
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82107029:

Live with it, for the next 4 years , this handsome and great man above and below you will remain the President of yourself and everyone in your family.
From the oldest to the youngest: FACTS OF LIFE!
By God's grace.

So Davash...........
Lol u bad
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Officialbaby:

Unpresentable bitch
Bros, abeg take a chill pill. Bubu can never be ur probs or even solve any if u have one.
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Davash222:

Of course, I did. Me and my girlfriends voted to Get Nigeria Working Again.

Baba for the girls

I hail o
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
tegafej:
Jeez Abba Kyari again?!

Please what are the roles of a CoS that he appears in every official pic of the President?

The argument that the President is being handled by a cabal holds serious water.

Lol. Rumour has it that Abba Kyari is the de-facto president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
Let muer help the man by pouring some iodine from his first aid box inside his brain

Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by DeviIhimseIf: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82107023:
God bless our darling Daddy of all Nigerians. President Muhammadu Buhari.

A man after God's heart.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
aaronson:
Didnt even know red Cross had a president, thought it's was an affliation of the UN after WW2.

CHEAP DEAL on a Lexus down in my signature.

Now you know. Oya come pay homage!
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
explosiveskull:
Let muer help the man by pouring some iodine from his first aid box inside his brain

Ya wicked grin grin undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by 9jaBlogger: 7:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
must this Abba kyari of a man be in every picture

Na him be the main man na. Presido hehe
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by lordkay10(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
greatiyk4u:

Was it working before?
God bless you for this question, for some people, Nigeria started in 2015. Nigeria has never worked, and will never work with the current set-up. Democracy is the bane of Africa because of our peculiarities, how come most of the critical infrastructures in the country were built in the military era? Can anyone pinpoint any critical infrastructure of significance since the scam called democracy returned in 1999? undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by Asifiwe(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
When Red cross visits a President, war is about to break. Nigerians get ready. Buhari's government will throw Nigeria into mutiny
Re: Buhari Receives Peter Maurer, President Of Red Cross In Abuja (Photos) by olowo1930: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
is not the solution to Nigerian problems, they are welcome, I pray they are not here to survey and ridicule us when they get to their various States.

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 New Firms Open For Business In Ogun State In Two Years / Ribadu Shouldn’t Be Granted Waiver – Edwin Clark / Dasuki’s Trial Stalled Again, Case Adjourned Till February 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.