Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

We Supply Optical Phase Conductor Cables For The I.t And Power Sector - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We Supply Optical Phase Conductor Cables For The I.t And Power Sector (1003 Views)

Use Modem And Flash On Ur Phone And Tablets (otg To Micro Usb Cables For Sale)!! / Nigerchin Wire And Cables For Sale @ Affordable Price / We Supply Optical Phase Conductor Cables For The I.t And Power Sector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Optical Phase Conductor Cables For The I.t And Power Sector by maziano(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2007
hi, i am mazino, a marketing officer for abeon allied co ltd in lagos.we just signed an agreement to introduce with our overseas communications company partners in asia to supply optical phase conductor into the nigerian telecommunications and power sector in nigeria.The oprtical phase cable(OPC) is a type of special cable that can transmit both electrical signals and telecommunication frequencies at the same time in the cable, it is more efficient than  regular copper wire and even multi-purposed than the normal optical fibre cable, as it transmits power and telecommunication frequencies at the same time.pls we are looking for prospective companies, anyone interested should call me on 08050611388, we will be happy to work with anyone in the I.T and power sector as it is a new technology in the market,
 we will give a sample to prospective customers/clients, and the technical specifications will be sent to clients once they show interest.
 Waiting to hear from all of you to thanks.
mazino amuno
marketing officer for abeon allied co. limited

(1) (Reply)

Price Slash For Automation And Control Training, Plc 5, Slc 500, Contrlogix 5000 / Nokia E71 For Sale Only 15k / Brand New Blackberry Curve 9300 3g @ 31k Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.