Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana (33264 Views)

Army To Investigate Officers For Torturing Hotel Manager To Death In Abia / Rights Violation: Delta Court Fines Kenneth Gbagi N1m For Torturing Hotel Staff / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Kenneth10110(m): 4:37am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Wicked people if a south African had done this you'd be shouting xenophobia, no matter what someone has done this shouldn't happen to him. That nigerian kidnapper sef has he been beaten like this? This is why ghanaians are quiet about happenings in south Africa we know how terrible you can be in foreign land

What are you doing here don't you guys have Cedesland or Ghanaland over there abeg gbe body e lo. shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Wicked people if a south African had done this you'd be shouting xenophobia, no matter what someone has done this shouldn't happen to him. That nigerian kidnapper sef has he been beaten like this? This is why ghanaians are quiet about happenings in south Africa we know how terrible you can be in foreign land

Nigerians are not bad people and I really don't like how you isolated crimes to Nigerians alone. hasn't this happened in Ghana by a Ghanian before. we should condemn evil and quit the blame game

imagine you using xenophobic to judge the stupidity of minority shows the level of your mentality

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by cocolacec(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2019
TheDestroyer:
I pray to God your useless ghanians try what's happening In SA, we would bury you all in a week since you're close to Nigeria it won't be difficult to mobilize and turn that useless country upside down. The only thing saving South African animals is the distance from Nigeria.

If distance couldnot stop America from bombing Iraq and Afghanistan,why should tht stop Nigeria? Na mouth una get .
We as a nation need to change our attitude and respect our host nations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by MduZA: 5:19am On Sep 11, 2019
TheDestroyer:
Who's this fool? I hope you know ghanian mechanics are also being butchered in South Africa?

Lies
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by MduZA: 5:24am On Sep 11, 2019
ihitenansa:
do u know a popular Ghanian footballer's legs has been shot off his waist in south Africa? So u think an average Zulu savage can tell say a stout and very black Ghanian from a very black Yoruba Nigerian? You are keeping quiet just to spite Nigerians,while they are skinning your leathery black hides all over south Africa

Lies...
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by banji1(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Let them face the music. As a people we lack emotions and its a dangerous trend.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by MduZA: 5:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Ironi:

Yes, other nationals are also being attacked because of your criminal ways. You are infesting every where you go but rest assure , no country would sit idle for foreigners to come and crap their country, you would certainly be dealt with ruthlessly anywhere you go and behave like pest.

Dont mind these people my brother,their bloggers and journalists go as far as creating fake news to attract sympathy ..No single Ghanaian has been killed here..
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by MduZA: 5:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
it's a lie it's not been in our news something as serious as thus would have been all over the news. It's just your fabrication trying to pull us into your problem with SA

True that...
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by IronGalaxy: 6:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Lusard:

proud slave in this century?
you folks are a disgrace to Africa, imagine minority owning close to 80% of your fertile Land,
shame on you.
in this century? Look who's talking. Wheren't you sold by Lybians as slaves just last year?
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Zubi10(m): 6:13am On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

cool
I blame Seun for keeping quiet for a while now, and allowing riff raffs, nonentities and retards to take over nairaland space
Nanatrendy I hope you know that I classify you in one of the bolded.
What is your headache?that she said the truth? though truth us bitter sha
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Bofoy4(m): 6:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Igbo's
And
Wickedness
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by sayisayi(m): 6:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Send them to Joburg
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by stanley000: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2019
Muttee:
Nigerians everywhere in the world..... grin grin grin grin
these are the news painting our image to the world m what's with the "Nigerian men" as if it's only Nigerians that do crime. do you even see bad news about USA or Netherlands which the world have made u to believe are clean. the crime rate in Atlanta alone is worse than Nigeria combined but Nigeria are the ones claiming to know everything and overdo everything
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by xpool(m): 7:06am On Sep 11, 2019
Muttee:
Four Nigerians were arrested and transferred to Accra Regional Police Command on Tuesday September 10, after torturing and disfiguring their Ghanaian house help. The pummeled househelp was saved after his cries attracted residents of East Legon, where the Nigerians lived. Joy News’ Latif Iddrisu reported that the victim’s head had increased to about twice its original size before he got help.

“We heard the victim crying out saying ‘this evening they are going to bury me in a septic tank.’ “When we rescued the boy his head was like the head of three of us put together. And his arm had become like those of four people put together. “They had beaten him so much. What the Nigerians have done today a Good Samaritan said.

It was learnt that effort to gain access into the apartment was met by stiff resistance by the Nigerians. One of the rescuers who sustained a bottle wound in his palm, said he was told by the Nigerians that he was interfering in a private matter.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/four-nigerians-arrested-for-torturing-house-help-in-ghana-photos.html
Kill them if it is true.
They are the ones causing xenophobic attack on innocent Nigerians abroad
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by foreshore(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2019
Muttee:
Four Nigerians were arrested and transferred to Accra Regional Police Command on Tuesday September 10, after torturing and disfiguring their Ghanaian house help. The pummeled househelp was saved after his cries attracted residents of East Legon, where the Nigerians lived. Joy News’ Latif Iddrisu reported that the victim’s head had increased to about twice its original size before he got help.

“We heard the victim crying out saying ‘this evening they are going to bury me in a septic tank.’ “When we rescued the boy his head was like the head of three of us put together. And his arm had become like those of four people put together. “They had beaten him so much. What the Nigerians have done today a Good Samaritan said.

It was learnt that effort to gain access into the apartment was met by stiff resistance by the Nigerians. One of the rescuers who sustained a bottle wound in his palm, said he was told by the Nigerians that he was interfering in a private matter.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/four-nigerians-arrested-for-torturing-house-help-in-ghana-photos.html

If you dig deep, they are from the same dem dem tribe that is always disgracing Nigeria everywhere world over
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by xpool(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2019
devigblegble:
Ignorant people will tag it as Nigerian but geniuses knows it just human nature , crime has no nationality or color .... those involved in these are just plain wickedness
[b]But, who do you blame? It is one too many!
I remember when Edo state girls where doing too much prostitution in italy, the state first lady, then took it upon herself to stop the international bad name. She brought back a lot of them, and stopped mars migration of Edo girls to italy. She did quite a lot.
I have not seen anything done by any southern state governor to reduce the bad image that their children bring us from abroad. Anambra state seems to be the most notorious in all the southern states, their sons have been doing more evil abroad,. They always at the forefront in all crimes oversee, drugs, fraud, robbery, ritual etc. Yet, Anambra state government and ohanaeze have never said or done anything to give reorientation to her sons. Instead they glorify them, that was how a people where massacred in a Catholic Church from South Africa drug related war, yet the state government is still not interested in changing the psych of her children. I have not written this to smear the state or southern Nigeria, I am also from southern Nigeria. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You see what I'm talking about?

Why are Ghanaians trying so hard to destroy Nigeria reputation? Are you jealous of Nigeria?

Are you guys tried of being in the shadows of Nigeria? grin grin
which reputation are you refering to?
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2019
xpool:

[b]But, who do you blame? It is one too many!
I remember when Edo state girls where doing too much prostitution in italy, the state first lady, then took it upon herself to stop the international bad name. She brought back a lot of them, and stopped mars migration of Edo girls to italy. She did quite a lot.
I have not seen anything done by any southern state governor to reduce the bad image that their children bring us from abroad. Anambra state seems to be the most notorious in all the southern states, their sons have been doing more evil abroad,. They always at the forefront in all crimes oversee, drugs, fraud, robbery, ritual etc. Yet, Anambra state government and ohanaeze have never said or done anything to give reorientation to her sons. Instead they glorify them, that was how a people where massacred in a Catholic Church from South Africa drug related war, yet the state government is still not interested in changing the psych of her children. I have not written this to smear the state or southern Nigeria, I am also from southern Nigeria. [/b]
finally someone who gets it, you need to do something about your reputation, of course we are not saying there's nothing good about you people, no human being is useless but the bad over rides the good. If we don't speak up very soon it will be difficult for any west african to stay anywhere since you've started spreading your tentacles to other west african countries, there's nothing to feel jealous about concerning nigeria. We speak because like a good neighbour we can't look on for our nieghbor to misbehave.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

Nigerians are not bad people and I really don't like how you isolated crimes to Nigerians alone. hasn't this happened in Ghana by a Ghanian before. we should condemn evil and quit the blame game

imagine you using xenophobic to judge the stupidity of minority shows the level of your mentality
nobody is isolating crime to anyone, the ghanaian media are probably the loudest and they are many. There are so many radio stations in Accra alone so anything out of the ordinary that happens will be covered. Two weeks ago a Ghanaian shot a policeman it was covered anything that happens whether ghanaians or not is covered. The problem here is that your people are dominating the news in relation to crime who's fault is it? The people doing bad things or the journalist reporting it, maybe it's normal for someone to try to kill their house help in nigeria but it's abnormal here. Since that soldier was killed in mob justice people no longer seem interested in mob justice , the last time a thief stole something in a market the mob made him desilt a big gutter instead of doing the obvious. So we would not be happy to see a foriegner trying to kill a Ghanaian over God knows what.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2019
chudez0147:

Stay where?? So I can eat your onions and kenkay?? E be like say your Eye dey pain you . I only came for workshop .
stay in your country we don't need you in ghana

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Ibkaramoh: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigerians in trouble. And this no feet happen in nigeria
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by IronGalaxy: 8:43am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
all countries agree to the same thing why?
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Luvlyna(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
well thanks to China phones any frustrated pathetic person can get up and type insults about someone they don't know over the Internet. Your insults shows you lack home training, if you don't agree with someone try to be civilised about it. Learn sense and manners

Lool.. Such lowlife!
Why don't you go create your own cediland and vent your hatred against Nigerians there! I thought it was your inferiority complex I had to deal with, I didn't know I also had to cope with a stinking gutter called mouth as well, and a mind that doesn't even understand what being civil is, before he/she came up here to say thrash.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2019
Ironi:

And what would Ghanaians do?

Nigerians are a real threat to Africa.

Nigerians are like pest, infesting anywhere they go. Very lawless, aggressive like wild animals , and indulging in all sorts of criminal activities they can think of.

Everywhere there are Nigerian immigrants , they are being hunted down like rats.

Ask yourself why?

I’m not making this up, Judy go check the facts for yourself.

What is happening in South Africa is just the beginning.
tell them....i keep saying ..one day and very soon attacks on nigerians on foreign african soil will rise like the arab spring....what these idiots dont realise is the whole of Africa is tired of them.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
nobody is isolating crime to anyone, the ghanaian media are probably the loudest and they are many. There are so many radio stations in Accra alone so anything out of the ordinary that happens will be covered. Two weeks ago a Ghanaian shot a policeman it was covered anything that happens whether ghanaians or not is covered. The problem here is that your people are dominating the news in relation to crime who's fault is it? The people doing bad things or the journalist reporting it, maybe it's normal for someone to try to kill their house help in nigeria but it's abnormal here. Since that soldier was killed in mob justice people no longer seem interested in mob justice , the last time a thief stole something in a market the mob made him desilt a big gutter instead of doing the obvious. So we would not be happy to see a foriegner trying to kill a Ghanaian over God knows what.

is either you lack logical usage of English or you're under the pressure of emotions. is there not many Nigerians living in Ghana that don't breach Ghana laws? why the hasty generalization your people and Nigerians. I thought they said Ghanaian understand English most in west Africa? imagine this your grammatical aberrations

stop condemning majority because of minority crimes, condemn their crimes and prosecute them. enough of all the jargons you're blabbing about

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by ABOVEDELAW: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2019
YOUR GHANAIAN BROTHER FOOTBALLER WAS ALSO SHOT ON BOTH LEGS IN SA, THINK TWICE BEFORE SPEWING NONSENSE.
Nanatrendy:
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by alexxo11(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2019
Luvlyna:

Lool.. Such lowlife!
Why don't you go create your own cediland and vent your hatred against Nigerians there! I thought it was your inferiority complex I had to deal with, I didn't know I also had to cope with a stinking gutter called mouth as well, and a mind that doesn't even understand what being civil is, before he/she came up here to say thrash.
grin grin grin create your own cediland ...nigerians are just as xenophobic...its just that their land is usless and its still in the 1700s....hence they have no foreigner to chase....useless cunts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by WorWorBoy: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
which reputation are you refering to?
Are you asking me? undecided The one you Ghanaians are trying to destroy duh.
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by WorWorBoy: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
alexxo11:
grin grin grin create your own cediland ...nigerians are just as xenophobic...its just that their land is usless and its still in the 1700s....hence they have no foreigner to chase....useless cunts.
Is Kenyan not a shlthole country?
Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by chudez0147(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Kwasia! I only came to see ANAS...what will I be doing in Ghana?? You guys buy food inside nylon. You don't cook at home. Public toilets is outnumbers the schools in your country.A girl can stay with her parents and have as many children as she wants.. and you're here typing nonsense.
The world has left you guys behind .
Am not retarded like you.
We travel the world ! .. I'd be in Nigeria by December, and I'd return to my base by January

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested For Torturing House Help In Ghana by Luvlyna(f): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2019
alexxo11:

Dear Kenyan, sorry but I don't do cavemen cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Aba South LGA Headquarters, Destroy Properties (Video) / Teenagers Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun State (Photo) / Kidnappers Arrested By Police In Kogi & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.