Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal (32020 Views)

Ganduje’s Son, Umar Abdullahi Ganduje Loses At Tribunal / Akpabio Loses At Tribunal / Kingsley Moghalu Loses At His Own Polling Centre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by DeviIhimseIf: 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82110045:

grin cheesy
[/s]
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by DeviIhimseIf: 8:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82109706:

SURE!
Atiku is cumming on top of Titi and inside all wailers mouth!

Sheybi, u still dey drink garri everyday now, as your name implies,
When Atiku comes to rule your Local government in Cameroun, ordinary water u no go see put for mouth! cheesy wink
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by DeviIhimseIf: 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82109697:
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

Elections In Nigeria now,
There is no need to fear.
Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Oyo State and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by greggng: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
WonderManly:
There is hope for Atiku. Congratulations in advance to Mr. President Atiku Abubakar. Atikulated forever!

By tomorrow Mr atiku petition will be thrown into the dustbin of history...it will be dismissed for lack of merit and also for not even having the loco standi to challenge a bonafide citizen of Nigeria in the person of Mr buhari....a Cameroonian has no right to question a bonafide citizen . Looking at the substantive issues , atiku petition will be strucked out again cos waec who is the almighty body to determine one's result has not only come to confirm Mr buharis result, but also went ahead to issue him attestation. Pdp atiku having failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the said result doesn't belong to buhari the judge's in their wisdom will dismiss Mr atiku petition as an academic exercise. Atiku will go for appeal and also go to supreme court where he will be given 24 hours to leave Nigeria ...
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by StrikeBack(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82110045:

grin cheesy
Next level ambassador

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
StrikeBack:
Next level ambassador
Naso.com cheesy
A better Nigeria is all we want.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
VILLAGE PEOPLE @WORK

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by DeviIhimseIf: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82110495:

Naso.com cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by bizhop01: 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
On Your Own
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
[quote author=YorubaKing post=82109743][/quote]

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
greggng:

By tomorrow Mr atiku petition will be thrown into the dustbin of history...it will be dismissed for lack of merit and also for not even having the loco standi to challenge a bonafide citizen of Nigeria in the person of Mr buhari....a Cameroonian has no right to question a bonafide citizen . Looking at the substantive issues , atiku petition will be strucked out again cos waec who is the almighty body to determine one's result has not only come to confirm Mr buharis result, but also went ahead to issue him attestation. Pdp atiku having failed to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the said result doesn't belong to buhari the judge's in their wisdom will dismiss Mr atiku petition as an academic exercise. Atiku will go for appeal and also go to supreme court where he will be given 24 hours to leave Nigeria ...

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by toprealman: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2019
Garrieveryday:
Atiku is coming

FOR SALE! FOR SALE!! FOR SALE!!!

PROPERTY FOR SALE

TYPE: COUNTRY
NAME: NIGERIA
POPULATION: 200MILLION OCCUPANTS
RESOURCES: CRUDE OIL, GOLD, LIME STONE, IRON ORE AND MANY OTHERS.
NET WORTH: UNSPECIFIED
AMOUNT: $4BILLION
REASON FOR SALE: MISMANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES

ANY INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD PLEASE CALL 08039993999 OR SEND A MAIL TO: buynigeria@gmail.com

I'm tired of this country. I want to sell it and collect my own share.
Na your type EFCC big brother, FBI de find grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by flowx(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82109697:
It is a always good and refreshing to see that we have a President who does not intervene in the rule of law.

Why? Because the will of Nigerians will not be subverted. Never! A President once told us in this country that the coming polls would be do or die.
Not with President Buhari. Fair is fair. No foul play. Under his watch, his political party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) has lost gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa, Oyo State and Anambra states.
At the last Council of States meeting, Gov Willie Obiano publicly registered his appreciation to President Buhari, for the level playing ground he made available during the election in his state. With do or die apostles, and a certain political party in power, such would never happen. Not with their garrison mentality. All states are territories that must be conquered, willy-nilly.

APC has won gubernatorial positions under Buhari in Kogi, Ondo and Edo states. The victories were fair and square. The party lost in Bayelsa, Oyo, Anambra etc.
This President would never manipulate victory for anyone, not even his own party. And you ask us not to trust him?
We will, and no mistake.

God bless Nigeria.

Kindly go back and read all the nonsense that you just vomit here.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by StrikeBack(m): 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82110495:

Naso.com cheesy
This is the best Nigeria can ever be. You and i know this.
You are supporting this clueless set of people because of what you are likely to gain. I hope the smoke from your BBQ choke you till you realize your mistakes.

Nonsense and simplyleo
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by banji1(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2019
These ex governor view the senate as their retirement haven. Its so serious

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He can't win on all ends...he should be grateful his daughter is an aide to the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

But wait.
Can't the Igbo-Ora people of Oyo state and the Olubadan invite this failure for a new yam festival?
Not his daughter you dumbass
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by 1972xy: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
Garrieveryday:
Atiku is coming

PROPERTY FOR SALE

ANY INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD PLEASE CALL 08039993999 OR SEND A MAIL TO: buynigeria@gmail.com

I'm tired of this country. I want to seYou made a mistake my friend. Yiu should be part of what i am buying if i want to buy.i think i am intetested because you will be very useful to me in the cocoa farm in Idanre area. So, what is the last price?ll it and collect my own share.
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Mercy2006(f): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Constituted Authority,how market?
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2019
Garrieveryday:
Atiku is coming

PROPERTY FOR SALE

I'm tired of this country. I want to sell it and collect my own share.
Your head dey there..... grin
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by DeviIhimseIf: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
[s]
post=82112147:
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Chinonye02: 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
kolaklo:
That man wicked ehn

Na dem sabi

My pple for
billboard Advert space / Installation
Car Branding
Graphics design
Call or mail us @

1 Share

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Teacher1776(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
post=82109697:

We will, and no mistake.

God bless Nigeria.
IT IS EITHER YOU ARE IGNORANTLY STUPID OR STUPIDLY IGNORANT.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Analog95(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
He lost the election and also lose at the tribunal. what remains is for him to lose here on earth and in heaven. He and aregbesola will not know peace for what they put us through in lautech.
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by D1zion: 12:46am On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:
There is hope for Atiku. Congratulations in advance to Mr. President Atiku Abubakar. Atikulated forever!
Masha'Allah.well said.I pray he received fair & unbiased ruling. May God caused them to judge truly.
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Gandollaar(f): 1:10am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82109706:

SURE!
Atiku is CUMMING on top of Titi and inside all wailers mouth!

When Atiku comes to rule your Local government in Cameroun, ordinary water u no go see put for mouth! cheesy wink
undecided

Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by ddeola: 1:59am On Sep 11, 2019
Ajimobi MUST be JAILED ! He messed up my alma mata, Lautech. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by Toluwarnih(m): 4:08am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82109706:

SURE!
Atiku is CUMMING on top of Titi and inside all wailers mouth!

Mr Man wil u shut dah silly mouth up there or u get it stocked wit shit. u dz pussycat wit always achin pussy shebi dats hw u ppl dey wail when makinde mounted d post, nw many of u don see d diff btwn d figure head authority and a governor who came to serve d masses, i knw if u're in oyo, u'll still b lukin 4 an accusation against makinde nd dats y u neva grw physically, educationally, emotional nd psychologically
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by ehiski: 5:20am On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:
Ajimobi lost at the polls and lost the tribunal.
If this judgment is anything to go by Atiku Will lose at the tribunal today
Re: Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal by omonla10(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2019
Ajimobi again! Not when OYO people have tasted the sweet governance of Seyi makinde.. He can't smell anything in OYO again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sabo Nanono: There Is No Hunger In Nigeria – FG / They Are Dreaming - Clark On IPOB’s Inclusion Of South-South In Biafra / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.