Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How I Got An Incredible Loan That I Used In Paying My Bills - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got An Incredible Loan That I Used In Paying My Bills (363 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / How I Started Paying My School Fees My Self Doing Small Stuffs / Union Bank Management Trainee Program, Please Who Else Got An Invitation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got An Incredible Loan That I Used In Paying My Bills by Smantinfo: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
I thought it was a joke about how possible it was to get a loan until I got one. Ever since I find it easy to take loan and pay back easily.

Let me give you guys a short story:
I meant my course mate to borrow me 2k but giess what he did after telling me that he can not give me the money he went online and posted on his WhatsApp status and said that people will just be disturbing you for money as if they gave you money to hold. After seeing that I felt really bad since asking a friend for financial help is now a crime but since I got to know about the branch app all my problems was solved.

I know that some of you might as well be going through same thing so I will recommend the branch app for you.

Note: It is not an app that you have to pay any cash to join all you have to do is register to start taking loans.

Follow the link to get the app
https://branch.co/download/uwague573ed

(1) (Reply)

Lists Of Fake Vacancies In Nigeria / Vacancy For A Residential Housekeeper (female)/lady–in-waiting (job Ref: Rhk-lw) / Hon. Minister Of Transportation Rotimi Amaechi Stopped At Our Nbuild Auto-mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.