Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha (39735 Views)

Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by TheAngry1: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mike started losing votes the moment they heard his middle name is Olayemi.
Tribal bigots
If you like abuse me, na true I talk.
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by AverageAnnie(f): 12:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
I can't see tacha's list..
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by Switruth: 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
post=82128909:
When is this show going to end please?

Let us face more important things in our darling nation.
. Like hunger and starvation. Like politicians treating themselves in abroad. Like slaughtering of farmers by herdsmen. Like kidnappings. Like bad roads. Like looting and relooting. Like bad educational system. Like incessant power outage. Like watching someone like you support ills of the society. You go sabi drink blood sha.
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by richPHAROAH: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
thunder go strike you anywhere u dey. u posted idiots supporting the smelling fake yansh hoe mercy but no post for tacha? collect this hot slap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
post=82128909:

Is the show disturbing you in any way? If yes, then you watch and enjoy it. So don't act like one of those pretenders condemning it.
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by femarium(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pls nairalanders..I need ur assistance.urgently... I am not feeling fine since last night..and I haven't eaten ...I need money to buy drugs and eat.. But I don't have anything. God on me...Thanks and God bless whoever does..2116694270-UBA
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by EduConsults2019: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
The case of 2 Oloshos,

Tacha - An Instagram Olosho packaged by his Boy friend for business purpose

Mercy - real life Olosho in the Lekki, Ikoyi and Abuja and Dubai sometimes , she is so capable that she does Video vixen to cover up. She has Silicon Bum enlargement for the sum of 3m.

Oloshos now ruling ...

The rate at which Immorality is booming in Naija , I am waiting for when Men will begin to rape fowl and Goat.
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by ShawtCake(f): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
You forgot Jaaruma of Jaaruma empire.. She's spending money this girl o undecided undecided No be small thing
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by Lordjb: 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by Ugosample(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
TheAngry1:
Mike started losing votes the moment they heard his middle name is Olayemi.
Tribal bigots
If you like abuse me, na true I talk.

why bring tribalism into this now?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by Ugosample(m): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
EduConsults2019:
The case of 2 Oloshos,

Tacha - An Instagram Olosho packaged by his Boy friend for business purpose

Mercy - real life Olosho in the Lekki, Ikoyi and Abuja and Dubai sometimes , she is so capable that she does Video vixen to cover up. She has Silicon Bum enlargement for the sum of 3m.

Oloshos now ruling ...

The rate at which Immorality is booming in Naija , I am waiting for when Men will begin to rape fowl and Goat.

The value system in NiggerLand is worrisome
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by abels(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
abeg go
post=82128909:

Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by BabaIbo: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2019
ShawtCake:
You forgot Jaaruma of Jaaruma empire.. She's spending money this girl o undecided undecided No be small thing

Who is she?
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by BabaIbo: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
post=82128909:

Ogbeni, find something do...
People wey dey watch and vote for bbnaija still better pass you 1 billion times
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by faithsystem(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
i'm rooting for MERCY.

PRISTINE BEAUTY WORLD SALON located at Rumuola Junction. off Everyday supermarket rumuola new road, port-harourt rivers state. is urgently in need of a PROFESSIONAL HAIR STYLIST to manage the salon. please the applicant must reside in rumuola or it's environs. for contact, kindly call 09055199971.
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by Onyi22(f): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
Mercy for the money
Tacha till 99 days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by julitoch: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
This list is not complete, Davido is rooting for her Rita Dominic, Ceece and my very self, my Lambo for the money
Re: BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha by Insectkiller: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Power of puvssy..

Nonsenstical!

grin grin shocked

My dog will reject Mercy's puvssy..because Mercy's puvzzy is rotten..

Tacha puvvzzy still breathing because of chemicals availbale...

Mtcheeww..

Fvck dog becos of money.. chai!!!
Mercy stinkss shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadiza Aliyu Gabon: "Advise Your Father To Divorce Your Mother & Marry Me" / Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle In This Adorable Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.