Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group (2811 Views)

Tastee Fried Chicken Interview Invite / JOB_ALERT: Customer Care Personnel At Tastee Fried Chicken (TFC). / Nigeria Tastee Fried Chicken Tfc Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by dokson(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2010
10ks felow nigerians.i would like 2 in4m every nigerians not 2 apply 4 any job in tfc.it has a cruel leadership who only beliv in hire nd fire. Their vacancy advert is often. Pls bware bc u wil b frustrated out.
Re: Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by tayoTFC(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2010
tastee kukuruku, it allabout HIRE AND FIRE, SUBCHARGE , AND SUSPENSION, USELESS MANAGEMENT TEAM FROM MAMA TASTE TO ED --OROBO
Re: Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by abbyode(m): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2010
tayoTFC:

tastee kukuruku, it allabout HIRE AND FIRE, SUBCHARGE , AND SUSPENSION, USELESS MANAGEMENT TEAM FROM MAMA TASTE TO ED --OROBO
dokson:

10ks felow nigerians.i would like 2 in4m every nigerians not 2 apply 4 any job in tfc.it has a cruel leadership who only beliv in hire nd fire. Their vacancy advert is often. Pls bware bc u wil b frustrated out.

Well, u may have to tell us the reason why you were fired. Most staff at these eateries are very naughty and lack simple courtesy required of a good customer service officer.
I have said it times without number, with the way these people behave, i will hire and fire almost every hour if i were the owner.
We lack customer service skills in this country and the earlier we begin to learn the better.
Re: Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by tayoTFC(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ abbyode
experience is better teacher am not a formal nor employee of tfc but my gf, and 2 other friend has been emplyed and sack withing the 6month, u can send someone to go and drop cv, u will be call for test and interview and employe, no wahala but u will rush in and fire out, buy subcharge, and suspension without payment,
Re: Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by dokson(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
Wel u may find it difficut 2 undastnd since it doest nt afft u directly. Am a livg witnes 2 d brutal, nonchalant,egocentric, babaric and bad leadership structure of TASTEE FIRE CHICKEN(tfc). Beware of tfc fellow naira landers.
Re: Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by Kx: 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
tayoTFC:

@ abbyode
no wahala but u will rush in and fire out, buy subcharge, and suspension without payment,
what does subcharge mean in this context pls?
Re: Tastee Fried Chicken(tfc):the Hire & Fire Group by COMPAQ(m): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
abbyode:

Well, u may have to tell us the reason why you were fired. Most staff at these eateries are very naughty and lack simple courtesy required of a good customer service officer.
I have said it times without number, with the way these people behave, i will hire and fire almost every hour if i were the owner.
We lack customer service skills in this country and the earlier we begin to learn the better.

I agree totally! If you go to an average Mc Donalds or Burger King abroad, the staff are so welcoming and eager to attend to you with all smiles, but if it's here in Nigeria in a Mr Biggs or TFC, they behave as if the customer is a bother and that they'd rather not have the customer standing in front of them, although that said, Nigerian customers are also difficult, never making up their minds what they want to order before they start talking. Everywhere else you go in this country customer service is so poor!!

(1) (Reply)

Re: Oando Graduate Trainee Application / Sahara Group Graduate Pay / Kaztec Engineering Vacancies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.