Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina (3304 Views)

Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / ''so My Bra Strap Cut Today..rip My Blue Wonder Bra'' - Actress Moyo Lawal Says / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by Naijanewsgist00: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Nollywood Actress Moyo lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina

The yoruba actress, Moyo Lawal who is well endowed contest that the lady with the world Biggest Va-gina is learning near hers.

See photos and her post through the below link
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/nollywood-actress-moyo-lawal/
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by hypertekcdf(m): 1:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Maybe through vagina padding ���
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by neolboy(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2019
She wan go put rod inside
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by Chicagoesontop: 2:29am On Sep 11, 2019
I dey like this girl matter ,
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by BarrElChapo(m): 3:59am On Sep 11, 2019
angry
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Let me be the bearer of bad news, ladies:
Having a big vagina is a big TURN OFF to men, but having THE biggest vagina is damn right DISGUSTING
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by Nooneonline(m): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Dis one should die already o please

1 Like

Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by Onyi22(f): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Nooneonline:
Dis one should die already o please
Na u go die
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by Nooneonline(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:

Na u go die
with ur profile pic I cant take u seriously
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Says She Needs No Surgery To Achieve World Biggest Vagina by Onyi22(f): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2019
Nooneonline:

with ur profile pic I cant take u seriously
U r a fool indeed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: New N10,000,000 Moneyhouse Reality TV Show Begins Registration / Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) / Nivea Vs Ciara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.