Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon (74930 Views)

Fan Thrown Off Stage For Climbing The Stage To Hug Wizkid While performing. / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by EgunMogaji2: 9:23am On Sep 11, 2019
DaSleak:
“We Are No Longer Safe In This Country” Nigerian Celebrities React To Musician, Superior Emma’s Death

Celebrities in shock as “one chance” operators rob singer Emma, force him to drink poison before throwing him inside Lagos lagoon.

Other celebrities who are shocked, have reacted to his death, while some blame the government for insecurity others pray for safety and peace in the country.

In Laura Ikeji’s post in the early hours of the day, she wrote:

“Nigeria is breeding more dangerous people by the day dear God”

Oyinbo Princess also confirmed the news in an Instagram post:

“I can’t believe it, my heart is aching and heavy*

https://www.thesleak.com/we-are-no-longer-safe-in-this-country-celebrities-react-to-musician-superior-emmas-death/

My biggest gripe is not being allowed to freely conceal carry.

The bad guys already carry because they don’t give a hoot about laws.

It’s us legal citizens that have to pay the price.

Sorry Emmanuel, your contemporaries in the US would have a 9mm Glock and might have had a fighting chance.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by tunary(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
MrWTF:
embarassed

In Nigeria, you aren't safe even in your grave, them go loot your carcass.

PS.

I need a male Lhasa Apso for Stud Service.
Location must be in Abuja Axis.
That one got me laughing hard, them go loot ur carcass
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by PotatoSalad(m): 9:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Hypocritical celebrities are only reminded of death when a mate dies.
Someone who is known to flaunt her unclad body almost every week on IG was even mentioning 'dear God'.

Rip to the brother whose name I just heard.
Hypocrite
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Nigerians are not safe in their own country as well as in SA.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by faithfull18(f): 9:26am On Sep 11, 2019
Security became worse since you voted the retired general.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Authority1o1(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Hypocrite
Here comes an aspiring celebrity. Cheers bro,but I'm a critic of truth.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Jibsonified(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2019
ornicus:
useless bloggers.

did they witness the guy being forced to drink sniper?

has his corpse been recovered?

was there an autopsy?

when did one chance robbers start giving poison? they push people out of moving vehicles

if the guys phones were indeed stolen, the police may be able to catch the killers. some body with a cheaply aquired phone will be arrested and the while chain opened

Well... this will be the first time I am giving credence to a story...

This incident happened truly ... on thursday Morning on third mainland bridge, I got to know while urgently responding to a friend of mine that also fell victim of one-chance, while we were close to General Hospital, a lady came looking of Palm Oil, she was amidst tears. She narrated exactly what was posted here... She mentioned his name: Emmanuel and expressed optimism that the boy should survive. She said the doctors were attending to him, trying to purge his system off the Sniper. I was shocked with disbelief how so called humans could be so animalistic, questions raced my my mind as to why a robber woud carry sniper around... I'm like what!!!! Many humans are walking about, but some are hyenas in human skin!!
Now this news hit me hard, because this time, it would have happened to my friend also... Only that she was very very very fortunate that she escaped unhurt... only her ATMs were taken from her... Matter of fact, she was almost raped, and as she said they were looking for people that will be taken to a Baba that will harvest their organs!!. She is still traumatises till now... she only felt a bit relieved hearing of this Emmanuel's case that happened the same time and almost the same place.

From what the lady narrated, who I believe is Emmanuel's boyfriend, she said Emmanuel took a bike from Iyana Oworo-Berger, he shared the bike with another passenger. In case you don't Iyana Oworo-Berger, Google it. That place is the closest bus stop towards the Third Mainland Bridge, as from 5AM, that place is always filled up with so many commuters, and few buses... So it is always a rush, fight to finish to get a bus. So, people also opt to take bike, sometimes with another person you don't know... (you will of course assume he/she is a fellow passenger), but for Emmanuel's case, the fellow passenger is cohort to the criminal-minded bike man. So he must have been in the middle and when they rode far into the road, they descended on him... God knows what tussle must have ensued leading to forcing Sniper on him and throwing him into the Lagoon.

I am typing with urgent fury at the situation of this country, tens if not hundreds of people fall victim of one-chance, kidnapping, organ harvest an so on everyday especially in this Lagos, all because we want to go to work and earn our daily bread!!

Nowhere is safe in this country, Public buses: very hard to find, if you get one, just pray you don't encounter accident. Private Cars... At your risk!!!

I just pray that the family of Emmanuel are able to find comfort.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
My mind dey tell me say na SARS
In fact my blokos dey tell me say na SARS

In fact na SARS.
You manage drive your small tuketuke dem go arrest.
Enter uber them go stop am drag you out
Enter public transport na the same thing.
For I know one thing. If na one chance your death means nothing to them. Na to collect bar be their own. If money plenty for your ATM na to kidnap you transfer everything then free you.
I suspect the guy comot phone dey record them. Na there the SARS decide to snuff life comot for him life. It's a common sense tin.

In this light I beg una, make una dey safe Abeg. If SARS hold you dobale greet them like better Pikin settle them. I know wetin I dey talk. For my area dem dey drop boys anyhow. Forget Human Rights. These guys senses no dey right.
Write what you know. One chance robbers kill victims who don't give them money or enough money
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by grandstar(m): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2019
Olalan:
This isn't robbery........it's a clear case of murder

I'm 99% with you on this The robberywas just to cover up. The killer must be someone who can be easily traced and hence go to such lengths to cover his tracks

2 Likes

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by anonimi: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2019
post=82118865:
This is nothing short of murder.

Forced him to drink poison?
People are wicked sha.

Lord have mercy.

You did not bother to ask how it was known that he was forced to drink poison by the armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by anonimi: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2019
faithfull18:
Security became worse since you voted the retired general.

What an irony we imposed on ourselves. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by MhizGladys(f): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2019
grandstar:

I'm 99% with you on this The robberywas just to cover up. The killer must be someone who can be easily traced and hence go to such lengths to cover his tracks

This could only have been done by someone who knows him well.

1 Like

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by MhizGladys(f): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

You did not bother to ask how it was known that he was forced to drink poison by the armed robbers

probably through test carried out on the body.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by stecman: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2019
He was forced to drink sniper and was dumped at third Milan bridge. He was buried yesterday, a very talented young chap. may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by tsavkeghps(m): 10:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by crafteck(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Handwork of SARs I suspect

Exactly
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by crafteck(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2019
DaSleak:
yes he was assassinated in the name of robbery , definitely they knew whom he was

Or had to silense him from saying it was sars
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by renewable1(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Good help us all.

You want a 1kva inverter with solar system for 135k with backup time of minimum 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by naturefellow(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2019
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Hypocritical celebrities are only reminded of death when a mate dies.
Someone who is known to flaunt her unclad body almost every week on IG was even mentioning 'dear God'.

Rip to the brother whose name I just heard.
you funny grin
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by makeherscream(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2019
this country self
don't be surprise that is fellow celebrity I mean his rival took his life
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by naturefellow(m): 10:47am On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

What an irony we imposed on ourselves. undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4
I think a prophet made this meme!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Authority1o1(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2019
naturefellow:
you funny grin
Haha.I guess every time is not for seriousness.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by naturefellow(m): 10:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Jibsonified:

Well... this will be the first time I am giving credence to a story...

This incident happened truly ... on thursday Morning on third mainland bridge, I got to know while urgently responding to a friend of mine that also fell victim of one-chance, while we were close to General Hospital, a lady came looking of Palm Oil, she was amidst tears. She narrated exactly what was posted here... She mentioned his name: Emmanuel and expressed optimism that the boy should survive. She said the doctors were attending to him, trying to purge his system off the Sniper. I was shocked with disbelief how so called humans could be so animalistic, questions raced my my mind as to why a robber woud carry sniper around... I'm like what!!!! Many humans are walking about, but some are hyenas in human skin!!
Now this news hit me hard, because this time, it would have happened to my friend also... Only that she was very very very fortunate that she escaped unhurt... only her ATMs were taken from her... Matter of fact, she was almost raped, and as she said they were looking for people that will be taken to a Baba that will harvest their organs!!. She is still traumatises till now... she only felt a bit relieved hearing of this Emmanuel's case that happened the same time and almost the same place.

From what the lady narrated, who I believe is Emmanuel's boyfriend, she said Emmanuel took a bike from Iyana Oworo-Berger, he shared the bike with another passenger. In case you don't Iyana Oworo-Berger, Google it. That place is the closest bus stop towards the Third Mainland Bridge, as from 5AM, that place is always filled up with so many commuters, and few buses... So it is always a rush, fight to finish to get a bus. So, people also opt to take bike, sometimes with another person you don't know... (you will of course assume he/she is a fellow passenger), but for Emmanuel's case, the fellow passenger is cohort to the criminal-minded bike man. So he must have been in the middle and when they rode far into the road, they descended on him... God knows what tussle must have ensued leading to forcing Sniper on him and throwing him into the Lagoon.

I am typing with urgent fury at the situation of this country, tens if not hundreds of people fall victim of one-chance, kidnapping, organ harvest an so on everyday especially in this Lagos, all because we want to go to work and earn our daily bread!!

Nowhere is safe in this country, Public buses: very hard to find, if you get one, just pray you don't encounter accident. Private Cars... At your risk!!!

I just pray that the family of Emmanuel are able to find comfort.
terrific. Nowhere is safe. May God keep us!
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Mellowrush: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2019
A very good question
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by lizdammy: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2019
Who is Superior Emmanuel?
Sad!
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by delawal: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2019
u don't need to be told that Nigeria is a failed state. look around and tell me one thing DT is working
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by Franklyspeakin: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Sai barbar sai buhari bubu till 2023.
post=82118865:
This is nothing short of murder.

Forced him to drink poison?
People are wicked sha.

Lord have mercy.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by EdiskyHarry: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2019
SARS OFFICERS ARE SO HEARTLESS, why not robbed him as usual and let him go, you went ahead to kill him, ....so pathetic, may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by banji1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Olalan:
This isn't robbery........it's a clear case of murder
Simple!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Superior Emmanuel Dead! Armed Robbers Forced Sniper On Him, Thrown In Lagoon by funakpo98: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
FarahAideed:
Handwork of SARs I suspect

according 2 barrister or lawyer falz
Na U Talk Am Ohhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos) / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.