Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Who Is The Best Lecture In BUK- The Hot Topic In BUK Facebook Group - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is The Best Lecture In BUK- The Hot Topic In BUK Facebook Group (396 Views)

Mention That Topic In Mathematics, That You Still Do Not Understand. / "Nigerian Scam" Used As A Lecture Topic In An American University: Pics & Video / MI’s Vector Diss Track Is An Assignment Topic In Ibadan Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Lecture In BUK- The Hot Topic In BUK Facebook Group by beelson: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2019
Two days ago, a student in Bayero University Kano, Hayatu lyrical posted a question "who is the best lecturer in BUK?" in the most popular BUK facebook group

(buk chat zone) which has turned into a topic of discussion. The question has got hundreds of interactions with about 372 comments and 415 likes.

We think this student, Hayatu Lyrical has touched the wound of many students in Bayero University Kano, as almost, all active students in the group were commenting with the lecturer's name, which to them, he or she is the best lecturer in Bayero University Kano.

Screenshot 02

Well, to be recommended by your students as the best lecturer in a university is a great honor. It's not only base on how good you are academically, rather your character and how you interact with your students also matters, that is what will make a lecturer to be recommended as the best lecturer in a university.

A lecturer must be kind to his/her students and this has a great impact on students performance academically.

It's well known that if a lecturer is not kind to his/her students, the students will not find his/her class interesting which will

cause many students not to attend the class. Therefore, we expect each and every lecturers in Nigeria varsities to treat their students as expected.

During my secondary school the subjects that I mostly failed were given to the wicked teachers in my school. Most of them

always wanted you to fail, they are not happy when you hit a grade "A" in their subjects. They are the popular teachers in my secondary school because of their wickedness.

Conclusion: if your students can recommend you as the best lecturer in public, social media to be precise. What if you were remarked as the most wicked

lecturer in a university. I guess no lecturer will love to be recommended as the "most wicked lecturer" especially on social media.

As a student, why do you think that your lecture is "the best lecturer" in your university and what makes him to be the best lecturer?

SOURCE: https://www.bukdaily.com.ng/2019/09/students-gist-who-is-the-best-lecture-in-buk-the-hot-topic-in-buk-facebook-group.html

1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Lecture In BUK- The Hot Topic In BUK Facebook Group by BUKGREAT: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Badakaya of mathematics department.

(1) (Reply)

LASU Admission List 2019/2020 Out Now!!! / Finally Bayero University Kano Is About To Commissioned It's New Senate Building / Why Stay At Home When You Should Be Schooling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.