Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo (31193 Views)

John Adaigbe: UNIBEN's First Student Ever With Matric. Number 001 / Burial Of Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kehinde, FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Photos) / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by olu77(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Police is the new terrorist.
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Was he sacrificed?
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Teegold90: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
RIP... is like we are finished in this country, how can a police man shoot during protest, this police officer must bring down to Justice..
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Babalegba(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
helinues:
Rip to him

But according to unverified source, the students were the one who provoked the police after burning some of the school properties in the name of protests
So the next thing is to kill them abi, black man and savagery are like glue and paper.

1 Like

Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by ksolomania(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
helinues:
Rip to him

But according to unverified source, the students were the one who provoked the police after burning some of the school properties in the name of protests
were you there,pls try to put yourself in the student shoe,even the SUG president was attack
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by adedayourt(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Not a week will pass by and you wont hear of the nigerian police taking innocent life
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
Wild wild naija!
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Aladdin1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
So the boy later died? oh! such a great loss.may death claim his killers.may all the trigger-happy nigerian police meet their death in the hands of daredevil criminals.Enough is Enough!!.this cant continue to happen in nigeria!! what are we? ANIMALS?
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Nuclear99(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari self
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by lizdammy: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
SAD!
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by lizdammy: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
RIP
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by ThatFairGuy: 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
You can't kill what is on you (activism). I did same when I was in 100l. That was the first time I experienced tear gas...
Very sad though
tayebest:
At 100lvl, don't tell me you've also join the league of fighting aluta sad

RIP! cry
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Rahyberg(m): 2:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
helinues:
Rip to him

according to a verified source who is writing this piece as a student of Fuoye and who was present during the throughout the protest which occurs in Ikole Campus of the school, NO SCHOOL PROPERTY WAS BURNT, it was a peaceful protest in both campuses not until the First Lady, Mrs Fayemi was passing by with her Convoy while the federal Road was been blocked. That which aggrieved the policemen to pull triggers at the students that which happens around past 5 in the evening yesterday.
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by STENON(f): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Olagbara !
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Nwibii: 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
24kmagic:
RIP to him
I'm still looking for what will make me protest in this shit hole.
You can't see me in such places for any reason.
Call me a coward and you'll be correct.

All those calling for revolution or protests for whatever reason, I must not be the one to die before this shit hole becomes a better place.

Let's continue with the status quo.

One of the wise saying I have ever come across on NL.
Naija is not worth dying for oo bro.
Now look how his dreams have been cut short?

Guys, please, never ever protest in 9ja for any reason.
If you must do it, say your last prayers before going there, cos it might be your end

Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by obentenyson(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
you just enter school you don dey follow them carry placards.. school wey u never sabi wella
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Collee(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2019
*www.motivsub.com*
*THE PRICE OF GOTV, STARTIME, DSTV ETC HAS BEEN REDUCED BY 0.70%*

*MTN DATAz PROMO*(1months validity)
1gig-- #460
2gig--#920
*The price of Gotv, Startime, Dstv etc has been reduced by 0.70%*
BUY AIRTIME AT CHEAPER PRICE
MTN , Glo etc#100 Recharge card will be sold to you for #96
Visit and log in to
https://www.motivsub.com

Create an account and place your order� it's easy,fast and safe� join the whatsapp group to ask questions or make more enquiries

https:///Bnhc8LJcnWF9bRsRhHCPBn
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by felaismyhero(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Who will not die?
I doubt if anyone reading this will be alive in 120years from the time of reading this.
I really wish i am dead and stop trying foolishly to stay alive when i know deep down i will still die at the end anyway.
Why are we even here?
To make impact in others life? very soon they will also be dead and you
As humans we keep trying to give illusional purposes to our existence.
bro.i agree with you totally.but think about this,what if life is a puzzle we are supposed to solve and live? what if our aim in life is to conquer our weaknesses such as death? yes! i believe humanity can conquer death! we may just still need a million more years! we conquered space already! i think we reincarnate; so if you commit suicide,you are definitely coming back here! this is not to dissuade,infact i plan suicide at a particular age if things don't work! i believe in science; it's humanity's only chance to live forever!
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by frog12: 4:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
why did he join violence? may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by emeejinsm: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Who will not die?
I doubt if anyone reading this will be alive in 120years from the time of reading this.
Maybe you should start worrying about how and when yours will end.
Who knows, you may even die a worse death and it might be one idiot who will end what you call your life.
Which is why i would prefer to die by my own choice and time(suicide guarantees that)

I really wish i am dead and stop trying foolishly to stay alive when i know deep down i will still die at the end anyway.
Why are we even here?
To make impact in others life? very soon they will also be dead and your so-called impact will be gone. Even the planet is going to die one day.
As humans we keep trying to give illusional purposes to our existence, to prevent us from appearing irrelevant, but in broad reality
we are totally irrelevant.
Omo !
You are the only irrelevant person here
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by felaismyhero(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
24kmagic:
RIP to him
Call me a coward and you'll be correct.

All those calling for revolution or protests for whatever reason, I must not be the one to die before this shit hole becomes a better place.

Let's continue with the status quo.
Guys, please, never ever protest in 9ja for any reason.
If you must do it, say your last prayers before going there, cos it might be your end
No Dude, You Are Not A Coward. You Have Not Just Found A Thing To Live Or Die For; It Is Normal.Some People Even Protest Without Understanding What They Are Fighting For. When You Do Find Something To Live Or Die For; If It Requires Protest, You Will Protest. Lol, I Agree That Any Nigerian Involved In A Protest Should Say Their Last Prayer; But Do You Remember That The Pregnant Woman Hit By A Stray Bullet In Lagos Was Not Protesting When She Died? When Death Comes Calling, I Think It Will Succeed Irrespective Of What The Person Is Doing.
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by JastSiryin(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Who will not die?
Maybe you should start worrying about how and when yours will end.
Who knows, you may even die a worse death and it might be one idiot who will end what you call your life.
Which is why i would prefer to die by my own choice and time(suicide guarantees that)

Why are we even here?
To make impact in others life? very soon they will also be dead and your so-called impact will be gone. Even the planet is going to die one day.
As humans we keep trying to give illusional purposes to our existence, to prevent us from appearing irrelevant, but in broad reality
we are totally irrelevant.
Are we relevant? are we irrelevant? The truth is it's a "point of view"... Nobody can tell you what reality really is beacuse we can't help but see things from a point of view that's in some way, "apart" from reality. So in some way reality is what's in our heads. I'd much rather see myself as an important aspect of the universe than just insignicant matter. Tell yourself what you wanna believe, but it's the feeling of insignificance that's at the root of your depression.
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Anyikings: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
Yoruba police officer
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by Ryan03(f): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ketamine9000mg:
Police kill us more than even criminals now...... Should we remove police and take our chances with criminals so as to know who our real enemies are? RIP to the dead. Somebody must be held accountable for this and be judged harshly.
yes, choose criminal abeg
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by urboyAce(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
Exwizaard:
Was he killed just like that?
Nobody will be brought to book?
This is Nigeria
Re: Dada Oluwaseyifunmi Kenny: FUOYE Student Killed By Police (Matric & Corpse Photo by hardeyincah(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
helinues:
Rip to him

And is this a yardstick to kill?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada To Allow International Students To Work For Over 20 Hours Per Week / Those Who Applied For Nigeria Police Academy: Let Meet Here. / Top 20 Scholarships For Nigerian Students In 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.