Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Tyson Fury Gives Anthony Joshua Stern Warning Ahead Of Rematch With Ruiz Jr. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Gives Anthony Joshua Stern Warning Ahead Of Rematch With Ruiz Jr. (380 Views)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Anthony Joshua Gets New Sparring Partner Ahead Of Rematch With Andy Ruiz Jnr / The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Gives Anthony Joshua Stern Warning Ahead Of Rematch With Ruiz Jr. by Flashyoil1(f): 8:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Tyson Fury has warned Anthony Joshua about losing muscle and changing his style for his rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr.

After his shock defeat at Madison Square Garden in June, Joshua has the chance to win back his titles as he faces Ruiz in Saudi Arabia on December 7.

Joshua, who recently revealed his trimmer physique, boasted he will expose and defeat Ruiz in a rematch.

But, Fury is adamant that the British-Nigerian boxer should not try to work on a new fighting style to beat Ruiz.

“I see he’s lost a bit of weight, he’s been taking notice of people saying he’s got too muscle muscle on him,” Fury told BT Sport.

“But really that can be taken out of context as well. ‘You can’t change a bull into a racehorse. It doesn’t work like that. ‘A racehorse can’t tow a wagon or a heavy load. Doesn’t work.

“So if you take that big heavy horse, strip his muscle off, and then put him in the same cart he was in trying to pull that heavy load again he’s not going to manage it.

“So I think they are going to try to lose weight and try to move a lot. But you can’t do that in one camp, that takes a lifetime practice.”

“We saw Tony Bellew try to do it against [Oleksandr] Usyk, tried copying my style but after eight rounds his legs went. It works, it’s effective, I’ve been successful 29 times in a row with it. You can’t learn it overnight.”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/tyson-fury-gives-anthony-joshua-stern-warning-ahead-rematch-ruiz-jr/

Re: Tyson Fury Gives Anthony Joshua Stern Warning Ahead Of Rematch With Ruiz Jr. by jovialswag(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2019
I would love to see Joshua take on Wilder
Re: Tyson Fury Gives Anthony Joshua Stern Warning Ahead Of Rematch With Ruiz Jr. by marshalldgreat(m): 9:05am On Sep 11, 2019
jovialswag:
I would love to see Joshua take on Wilder
You want make Wilder kill am?

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare Reason Why Valencia Sacked Their Coach. He Won Copa Del Rey / EFL CUP 2019 -raheem Sterling Goal Against Preston North End / Super Eagles Coach Recalls Vincent Enyeama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.