Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Reekado Banks Explains Why He Dropped His Brother As His Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Explains Why He Dropped His Brother As His Manager (811 Views)

Tolani Otedola Reacts After Blog Described Her Brother As ‘Mentally Unstable’. / Reekado Banks Fires Temi Solomon, His Brother As Manager, Explains Why / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks Explains Why He Dropped His Brother As His Manager by 9jahotblog: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Singer, Reekado Banks who recently parted ways with Don
Jazzy's Mavin Records has also dropped his elder
brother,Temi Solomon as his manager.
Temi has been Reekado's manager from the begining of his
career, but the singer has dropped him now saying his vision
has grown and he needs people who ''see as far as he sees.''
In a recent interview with Cool FM, Reekado
explained that, 'It was just next level dealings, I
wanted to get somewhere else, the vision became
alot farther, like I saw farther than I used to see
and I just needed somebody that'll see as much,
most especially someone that's been there with
other people (artists) but me and my brother are
cool'.
When asked if his brother is still part of his team in any
capacity, Reekado said 'at the moment, he's not'.
Temi has also not posted anything about Reekado Banks'
new song on his page which is quite unusual.
Reekado Banks is now managed by Twenty20 media led by
Davido's former manager, Kamal Ajiboye.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/9/reekado-banks-explains-why-he-dropped-his-brother-as-his-manager.html

Re: Reekado Banks Explains Why He Dropped His Brother As His Manager by 9jahotblog: 8:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Na wisdom he applied here. Meanwhile, Hilarious video of Davido urging Timaya, Soso Soberekon and Perruzi to go and marry. watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey1s-vqSqgk
Re: Reekado Banks Explains Why He Dropped His Brother As His Manager by DonBenny77(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2019
We don't care. Reekey...
We know without the don you are whack

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares A Sweet Kiss With Her Husband Kanye West In New Loved-up P / Wizkid, 2baba, Others African Artiste Take ‘one Africa Music Fest’ To Dubai / See How Davido Celebrated Birth Of First Son With Fiancée, Chioma Rowland, In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.