Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan (12001 Views)

MERIDIAN BOULEVARD ESTATE AJAH. BUY AND BUILD IMMEDIATELY / DREAMCITY ESTATE ABRAHAM ADESANYA AJAH! BUY AND BUILD IMMEDIATELY / Genesis Court Ajah, Buy, Build & Live Already Habitable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2019
INTRODUCING....AMITY ESTATE

AMITY ESTATE is a lovely neighbourhood estate located in the developed area of Sangotedo/Abijo Lekki and offers you the opportunity to start building your dream home immediately.

The road to the estate is tarred and interlocked from the Lekki Expressway to the estate.

Roads within Amity estate are also paved interlocked with covered good drainages.

This our estate is fully fenced with Gate house and security guards.

You will love the beautiful houses inside this estate.

Watch video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3TAm4PmRIQ

Jeje

Call/WhatsApp: 07013332469, 08115078654

TITLE: Governor's Consent

PLOT SIZE: Any size of your choice 300sqm, 350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm, 900sqm and 1000sqm
Normal Price: N35,000 per sqm

300sqm: N10.5million
350sqm: N12.250million
400sqm: N14million
450sqm: N15.750million
500sqm: N17.500million
600sqm: N21million
1000sqm: N35million
E.t.c

Flexible payments plan up to 36 months (3 years)

Pay outright and get instant allocation and you can start building immediately if you want

WHY YOU MUST LIVE OR INVEST IN AMITY ESTATE: - It is fully developed
- Appreciation rate is very fast
- Residents are living in the estate.
- Well paved interlocked road.
- Covered drainages
- Proximity to the Expressway
- Buy and Build instantly
ESTATE FACILITIES
- Interlocked roads
- Reliable electricity
- Good drainage network - Street lights - Landscaped environment and estate cleaning services.
- Well Secured entrance and exit gates.
-CCTV
- Green gardens.
- Management and maintenance services.
- Safe and serene neighborhood
For More information:
Jeje

Follow @jejeproperty
build your dream home NOW.

1 Like

Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2019

PLOT SIZE: Any size of your choice 300sqm, 350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm, 900sqm

SPECIAL PROMO PRICE: N32,000 per sqm.

300sqm: N9.6million
350sqm: N11.2million
400sqm: N12.8million
500sqm: N16million

Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:37am On Sep 12, 2019

PLOT SIZE: Any size of your choice 300sqm, 350sqm, 400sqm, 450sqm, 500sqm, 550sqm, 600sqm, 900sqm

SPECIAL PROMO PRICE: N32,000 per sqm.

300sqm: N9.6million
350sqm: N11.2million
400sqm: N12.8million
500sqm: N16million

Don't eat away your future and your children future
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2019
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by Timmie101: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2019
Contact us today for your Soil test and Piling works,we will give you a well detailed soil test report of your land and recommend the type of foundation that can retain your structure.
Our soil test comprises the Dutch cone Penetrometer test and the percussion borehole in order to achieve the greatest knowledge of what is beneath the soil on which your structure is to be constructed.
soil test helps to know whether there will be need for piling or not.
The report will also be used for your building approval
Dont consider the money, please it is advisable to do soil test before erecting your building. Thanks for your patronage.
You can call or WhatsApp us on 07033221554
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own.
now is the time
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
new plan
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:00am On Sep 14, 2019
Dream Home will be Built Here and never allow waiting become your habits
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:56am On Sep 14, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Every day, you’ll have opportunities to take chances and to work outside your safety net. Sure, it’s a lot easier to stay in your comfort zone… in my case, business suits and real estate… but sometimes you have to take risks. When the risks pay off, that’s when you reap the biggest rewards
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
jejeproperties:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 9:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ninety percent of all millionaires become so through owning real estate. More money has been made in real estate than in all industrial investments combined. The wise young man or wage earner of today invests his money in real estate.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:12am On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
Be part of the investment and make your future brighter
new investment
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
jejeproperties:
new investment
hello
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
There have been few things in my life which have had a more genial effect on my mind than the possession of a piece of land.
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
hello
new plan
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
be part of the investment and make your future brighter
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
jejeproperties:
new plan
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Landlords grow rich in their sleep without working, risking or economising
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
jejeproperties:
now is the time
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Introducing Amity Estate At Ajah, Buy & Build With 3 Yrs Payment Plan by jejeproperties(m): 2:49am On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Now Selling Asokoro Gardens...sunrise Hills Abuja FCT (pictures) / Buy 5 and Get 1 Free. Citylight Estate.....SOLD OUT. / Fire Guts Another Building In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.