Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). (3034 Views)

The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave After Meeting Lover (vid / Saggy B00bs Founder Show Off Hairy Bushy V@gina As She Stuns In Bikini / Tiwa Savage Didn't Bathe As She Goes For An Interview In New York City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by mrtriga(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2019
https://techtainmen..com/2019/09/nigeria-queen-of-hairs-most-hairy.html

Techtainmen interview with Nigeria's most hairy woman reveals facts you didn't know about this unique lady, we had about 10 minutes brief chat with her and got this amazing revelations.

She is by name Okafor Queen Nonyerem, 28 years old; hails from Anambra state, born and raised in Onitsha, Second child of her parents and her hobbies include; swimming, traveling, and also staying around friends. Currently resides in Lagos.

Here's is our conversation..
TECHTAINMEN: How do you feel about your nature?
QUEEN: (Takes a deep breath... hmmm) Well Honestly at first I was shy and worried about my looks, especially when I started growing much hair, but as time went by, I started appreciating myself.

TECHTAINMEN: Your hair, is it genetic?
QUEEN: Yes! most of my siblings are very hairy too. . (smiles)

TECHTAINMEN: When did you start noticing you hairy nature?
QUEEN: at the age of 22-23.

TECHTAINMEN: how do people react when they see you for the first time?
QUEEN: People love me and appreciate my nature, when people see me for the first time, they will pause and stare at me for a long time wondering if am a lady or not, some will want to take pictures with me. Generally people like me... (with a big grin)

Full story and more images @ https://techtainmen..com/2019/09/nigeria-queen-of-hairs-most-hairy.html

Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by naijaguy1234(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2019
The pussssy go be like thick forest full of hair .
Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by donbachi(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2019
If u suck d breast for 5mins,hair go just full ur mouth..na so u go dey do"pua pua pua".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by mrtriga(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2019
naijaguy1234:

grin tongue cheesy
What?
Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by mrtriga(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2019
naijaguy1234:

Kiakiakia

Abeg oo
Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by GangerFarmer01(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Lmaoo!���
Na person LOML be this ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by meobizy(f): 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2019
Why is this woman still receiving TV airtime? Abeg, she should go and disgust someone elsewhere.
Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by PrincessB1(f): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Hmm!

Lemme say Hairful

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by Onyi22(f): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
So irritating
Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by mrtriga(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Onyi22:
So irritating

Onyi irritating??
Re: Nigeria's Queen Of Hairs: Most Hairy Female In Nigeria (an Interview). by mrtriga(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
meobizy:
Why is this woman still receiving TV airtime? Abeg, she should go and disgust someone elsewhere.

It's her nature, please let her be, lol...

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Breaks The Internet With Jaw-dropping Photos As She Covers Exq Mag / Couple's Who Are Doctor Share Amazing Pre-wedding Photos / Zlatan Allegedly Stormed Naira Marley's House, Destroyed Items And Beat Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.