Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

If You Want Persuasive/convincing Word Advert For Your Product/service, Contact - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want Persuasive/convincing Word Advert For Your Product/service, Contact (289 Views)

Do You Need a Reliable Website Design Service? Contact Me / Convincing Reasons On Why You Should Consider Information Marketing / This Is How To Craft A Persuasive Message That Will Get You More Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want Persuasive/convincing Word Advert For Your Product/service, Contact by Infinixhot2: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2019
There is nothing frustrating than having a good product or worthy services you can offer, yet no one is patronising you. This could range from offering any kind of service or selling anything you can think of, online or offline.

Most times our products or services are not crap, only that they are hidden in the dark, we don't know how to persuade people in the right way into testing our products, and therefore we lack quality patronage. To get your product out there is one thing, but to get people into having and being interested in your product is a different ball game.

You have to understand that people buy or do things because of "Emotions". Think of anything you want to do or buy, why do you want to buy it? It is because of an "Emotion " you want consciously or unconsciously. Until you learn how to stair this emotions in people , you will be like those who spend a lot of money on advertisement and yet have no returns.

This is why i will be offering my professional service to you at an affordable price. I'm a copywriter, you will give me every detail of what you offer and i Will write on them in such a way that would propel people to take action on your product. After that, i will send it to you, then you can promote it yourself on any platform you want.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For GIZ-SAIS Investment Readiness Programme For African Startups And Bus.. / Posam Online Agent / Ussd Vs Fshsms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.